Tell me Sup Forums

Tell me Sup Forums

Why am I not allowed to marry the guy I love?

What's wrong when 2 adults are genuinely in love with each other and want to marry each other?

Depends on the subset of Sup Forums!

Nazis - Degeneracy. They see homosexuality as destructive towards a traditional family unit, and thus, society.

Christards - Jesus says so, despite the fact that most religious authorities are more or less okay with it.

Bitter, Hate-addicted Shut-ins - They can.

Alt-Right Reactionaries: Association with tumblr-tier autism that they hate.

Personally I'm somewhere between "I don't give a fuck" and "I wouldn't voluntarily associate with a fag" and don't understand why Sup Forums cares when there's actual threats like nigs and abduls

there's nothing wrong with that

Well it's a long running tradition by a group that tries to have high standards! Why the fuck do you care about getting a christian marriage? Just have a wedding that's not christian. Humans need standards and laws to not be animals.

why do you need the government to bind you two with legalities? if you love each other, than why do you need validation from anyone else?

also if youre hetro, marriage is a cancer that needs to be fixed

Do you fags ever get tired?

>Christards - Jesus says so
Jesus never said shit, most christian rules come from Paul who pulled it all out of his ass.

No one here would care if you stopped making posts about it, I guarantee you.

Just tell everyone you're roommates.

Because marriage is a christian tradition. A bond between man and a woman. You can be in registered partnership with the exact same rights as married people. Except for adopting children. I would allow it only in case the child agrees and is old enough to comprehend what that decision means.

There is nothing wrong about it if you arenĀ“t leftist sjw.

It's a non issue, the only people who whole heartedly give a shit about this are on opposite ends of the political spectrum. The majority of people do not give a shit as long as nobody is being hurt. The fact that the media, the far left and the far right continues to make an issue about it only serves to divide people even more.

I honestly think that the whole "marrying" thing is wrong and redundant. Have you ever thought about it?

>What's wrong when 2 adults are genuinely in love with each other and want to marry each other?
they start suing anybody that doesn't want anything to do with them

From what we know about jesus he probably wouldn't care all that much

Seemed to be a chill enough guy

FUCK OFF WITH THIS THREAD

Because it's unnatural, faggot.
Until 2 faggots make a baby - thay can suck a dick to death

Its for the state of your residence to decide.

ewwww marry? really nigga you're in a homosexual relationship fuck it dont marry its pointless and weird in that situation. like its already degenerate being a fag but marrying, really nigga?

M O D E R A T E B O Y S

Yes. Marriage is stupid. But the US ensures that everyone is at least equalized. Either all the laws related to marriage are deleted so that it's only a religious institution (difficult, near impossible) or gays can get married (easy).

>op believes incest isn't wrong

Civil marriage is a thing you know.

i swear 90% of lgbt goes on Sup Forums with the amount of gay threads and gay related shit ive been seeing since the election

>The current year
>Marriage
Don't let the patriarchy fool you.Bottomers can do just fine on their own

>Why am I not allowed to marry the guy I love?

Because you've absolutely no need to marry. Marriage requires a man and a woman. Occasionally (Frequently) in various parts of the world it also covered a man and several or many women.

It has never - until it's definition was corrupted in the last decade - covered homosexual couples.

Grow the fuck up and stop thinking that civilization needs to pull contortions to simply make you feel good about yourself.

Lmao there are no Christtards here. The others are all the same amalgam.

You should get married to the guy you love and stay monogamous.

Then you won't get AIDS.

I don't know what rock you live under, but marriage has been around long before Christianity...

nah youre just a racist faggot who cant separate a few bad experiences you might have had with certain groups and the entire subset of the population they may have belonged to.

you also probably dont make over 40k a year or went to college after high school is my bet.

look, don't come here expecting to conversate with subhumans and emotionally stunted half people to have too many good opinions on anything.

the worst part about pol is that they actually let the fascists voice an opinion that other people who don't know any better take the bait too and engage on the debate level instead of just calling them the faggots that they are and shunning them for being dipshit poor people wrecks.

>Implying it's not the majority of Sup Forums fags that start these threads about faggots, traps, and gay marriage.

>"Sup Forums is a Christian board" spergery

The differences in the rest are subtle enough to matter

We just want the same recognition as everyone else.

Hospital visitation rights. Migration rights. Pension rights. Inheritance rights.

Marriage has covered gay couples in history before.

This is not a big change and conservatives should stop getting so damn TRIGGERED about a couple of guys who want to settle down together and have legal protection for their family.

The Alt-Right doesn't seem to care about fag marriage. It's a non-issue for them.

No, marriage was created by the Babylonians so partners could have legal rights.

> condemning stormtards
> not progressive enough

Tumblr, plz go

That really was more of a Christian right thing in the 2000s

you get the fuck off my website you little faggot piece of shit. people like you don't make over 40k a year for a reason which is why papa trump wont be giving you that minimum wage increase.

>Because marriage is a christian tradition.
Are you high, Czechia?

Because marriage isn't a right, it's a privilege.
Homosexuals are not beneficial to society, so then why should they get tax breaks?

marriage is a contract between a male and a female that ensure stability and the well being of children for them and society. That's why you have tax break and that's why children are by any measure doing better when raised by a married couple.

faggot marriage is just some meme tier shit muh love is love. notice i didnt say the word love once. You have no reason to have a taxbreak and no business to marry. Society gains nothing and it make marriage look like some kind of joke. a fancy thing that's cool to do.

Sup Forums-kun is kinda cute, is there more?

You can have a civil partnership

But you can't marry since marrying is between a man and woman

shut the fuck up poor and get back to that factory/retail/manual labor job.

those pc corporate people you work for know you hold this opinion which is why you get to stay where you are.

You are but marrying is a meme

I just miss when Sup Forums was anti-degeneracy. There's not as much concern for social issues here as there used to be.

> get the fuck off MY WEBSITE
> calling me a faggot for my percived """homophobia"""

Wew lad take your fucking meds

Nobody gives a shit
t. bifag

He wouldn't, Jesus hung out with whore's
"Paul is a fucking retard, fuck him" Jesus, 2016 B.C

No, it's now two adults.

Get over it Cletus. We don't want to force your church to do anything.

Why do you want to force your beliefs on us? Including churches that support gays marrying.

Homosexuals naturally reduce birthrates, which is quite beneficial considering the Earth is overpopulated.

We reduce the amount of humans on Earth without the need for disease and killing.

Leaf go home, degeneracy is just what you don't like

If you lived in a country that was actually being affected by shitskins you'd have a different opinion

Why isn't a civil union good enough. It provides all the same legal benefits, it's just called something else.

what if the couple decides to adopt?

nah im giving you shit because you dont make over 40k a year and probably didn't go to college.

or, flipside of that: you do have work and did go to college and mommy and daddies money/last name helped you become the middle class and up master race

you pick whatever's closest to your "choose your own story life"

It it's the same thing then why call it a civil union

poo in a urethra is heresy

Nothing, but if anything should happen to Trump, Mike "Turns Fruits Into Vegetables" Pence will take charge and holocaust you all. Every LGBTQIAP should pray daily for Trump's survival.

i dunno man what if they decide to fill their asshole with noodles?

How many levels of pretentious are you on right now, Reginald?

I've got no quarrels with gay marriage, but why do you need marriage per se? Why isn't a civil union with the same legal benefits enough?

Marriage is a religious tradition with scripture to support the fact that it's between a man and a woman. Why are gays so intent on forcing their way into that tradition?

>Marriage has covered gay couples in history before.
Such as?

/lgbt/ is fucking awful, it's basically a circlejerk for tripfags

>Why am I not allowed to marry the guy I love?

You are.

>What's wrong when 2 adults are genuinely in love with each other and want to marry each other?

Nothing. I'm a right-leaning, nationalistic libertarian. Ignore the edgy contrarian faggots.

your butthurt ramblings make no sense, you contradicted yourself like twice

tumblr please go

Consider shock therapy.

50% divorce rate destroyed the sanctity of marriage so now I don't give a fuck who gets married.

You can marry your dog for all I care.

>Canada
>not affected by shitskins

Stop being such an attention whoring faggot and go lead your life.

who exactly are you talking to ? i'm a successful carpenter who travels the world, why did you let your life become so awful ? 40,000 grand a year is like nothing, you sound single and unhappy as well

fags are a very aggressive and triggered demographics. They can't stand that some people don't condone their stupid infantile retarded requests so they come here and confront us

If you guys pretends as married couple like children playhouse in kindergarten, it's okay I guess.
But if it involves rights and exempted from certain taxes and benefit, then no.

There isn't.

Go have a wedding, go give him a ring, go make sure hes a qt in his wedding dress, go invite tons of people, go on a honeymoon, call yourself married, still get tons of tax breaks from a civil union.

Legal, State marriage, and all the benefits that gives you, is meant for a couple as an incentive to get married and then have the tax breaks necessary to be financially comfortable still when you have a child.

If you do not produce children, and cannot produce children, you do not get the benefits from your country allotted to married couples which are made specifically for getting married and having children. You are a drain on the state larger than a married couple, and a massive drain on the state if you're a gay married couple. Your birth rates are in the shitter because most of your population live in cities, which are population sinks, and you cannot afford to drain the system further, as it is making the country panic and bring in brown people to drain the system further.

Why cant fags understand this?

gay is ok
but not fags
be a conservative homo

But a civil union gets you the same legal rights. Why so intent on co-opting a christian tradition? Why is the word "marriage" so important, and what gives you the right to change the rules of a religion? Seems petty to me.

Atheist here by the way, and personally don't care much for or against gay marriage. None of my business, just curious

about as many as needed to deal with you dipshits in a god trumps america.

fun fact tho did you know that most people who believe in jew/black/muslim/government conspiracies probably all make around 40k to 45k a year per household?(give or take 2 to 4 people per household btw)

did you also know these same people instead of going to college or taking up a trade decided instead that they would self teach themselves "race facts" and live in these cool internet bubbles where they just spam phony bullshit to each other?

this is the time for the real master races to step up and none of you are doing that being dipshits in this thread. as papa trump would say: "most of you are wastes"

i already know your life story and it looks pathetic, you will never break out of your elf imposed prison

also, know that you made a mistake by going to college. i'm 26 and i couldn't image where my life would be if i went to college, i would be a poor, bitter debtor like yourself sitting on a pepe meme website trying to insult mostly 14 year olds

This

As long as you're not a massive faggot about everything I don't give a shit if you have a marriage ceremony with your bro.

this is advanced levels of shit posting i haven't seen from a fellow ameriburger in some time

shut the fuck up maple syrup person your input was invalidated by way of the country you come from. go let justin get some work done and go take up a trade

Let me tell you why.

Bounds. That's why. We have to accept there are limitations.
It's not about you. It's about where it leads.

So today we agree that gays can marry each other.
Tomorrow it will be people that want to get married to pets.
Or mothers that want to get married to their kids.
And so on.

What you don't get is that progressivism does not take you forward, but in a downwards spiral.

Eventually we will forget all values and virtues of society just so we can make the world a "safe space" for everyone that feels like a special butterfly.
We have already butchered democracy and we already persecute free speech in the name of this.

And only when we have lost all that, you will realise why they matter.
So, stop taking everything for granted.
You can do whatever the fuck you want.
But don't ask everyone else to do it for you, or accept it.

Because you normalize the spread of mental illness and deadly diseases.

You kikes thought you had won the culture war, think again!

hey relax little fairy

I don't know about the other anons, or what the fuck their plans are, but I know for a fact what I'm fucking doing.

Have fun with your small-time $40k a year, I'm much happier with my $145k a year.

All you faggots do is get married and adopt a brown baby from china. Stop bringing more brown into this country ffs.

>Christards - Jesus says so, despite the fact that most religious authorities are more or less okay with it.
Except for the largest Church in the world, and both of the most orthodox churches. Protestants don't have religious authority.

Really though, this issue has been over for like 2 years now

the only people bringing it back up are leftists mad that they can't rattle the gay cage to get them out to vote anymore, move on and look at real issues

I don't care so long as your union takes place outside of a religious order that is against it. government shouldn't get involved in a religion and force them to change their religion.

have a state union outside of religion, done by the government and you have no problem on my end.

also leave children out of it. you may believe a child doesn't deserve a mother and a father and that the love can be accommodated elsewhere but the child comes first and has every right to have a mother and father.

other that that go get married for all I care. Just leave children and religion out of it.

>love

Stop posting this everyday you loser dutch faggot.

Nobody cares. Please stop shitting up Sup Forums

But Mike Pence wants to get rid of civil unions too.

(OP)
Depends on the subset of Sup Forums!

>Christards - Jesus says so, despite the fact that most religious authorities are more or less okay with it.

Nice strawman. Christians would say it is not a christian wedding. It is wrong because it a plain and simple exercise of vanity in the christian world view.

If you are a pagan, it your own problem. Sink yourself in your own anus and try to emulate you are happy with the void of your own egotism.

get fucking triggered you waste and go take up an actual trade. go get an adults level education you wimpy little fuck boy.

stop being a lazy faggot who sits on his ass in front of a phone or computer screen making these types of posts you waste. god trump is in and now its time for us to step up as adults and MEN.

if you got a problem with that then shut the fuck up and carry your moms groceries in instead of pay her electric bill.

You can't, because marriage is penis + vagina. All you can do is try an alter the meaning of marriage to include other kind of relationships or concepts, but it isn't quite the same and it'll never be.

I think they should be able to have some sort of partnership that is recognized by the state, but doesnt have to be recognized by The Church.

The Church has no right to dictate how you carry on your business, you (or the state) should have no right to tell them how to carry on their business.

Eh, wasn't really speaking in context of the election. Just generally, gays aren't satisfied with civil unions legally equivalent in rights to marriage.

Because you're a degenerate. Kill yourself, faggot.

People in the past argued that the reason you harshly persecute degenerate shit like this, even when it doesn't harm anyone, is to avoid the degeneration of society down a slippery slope as one thing leads to another.
Look around you, look all the progressive insanity plaguing governments and the nesting grounds of our future, they were 100% right.
Sorry OP, you had your chance but failed to control your own, now we take away your toys, be happy at least I doubt we'll ever start jailing you again and you might end up even keeping your legal marriages, but more than that is a no go.

so if you are actually doing something with yourself then why are you even replying to this because it's not even directed at YOU.

at least you are doing fucking something which is more you can say for just about everyone else in this thread debating why faggots are degenerate instead of acting and thinking like rational adults.

>98491491
>491491
>491
>491
I think Kek wills it.