Why are you still up Sup Forums?

Why are you still up Sup Forums?

I hate sleeping.

Stayed up tpo late, gotta pull an alnighter to fux my sleeping schedule. Binging The End of the F***ing world on Netflix, wish someone would story time it.

my ulcerative colitis is acting up

I'VE GOT THIS BURNING LIKE MY VEINS ARE FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT GASOLINE.

AND WITH A SPARK, IT'S GONNA BE THE BIGGEST FIRE THEY'VE EVER SEEN

Why are you still posting op?

Stuck on some work that I should have done sooner but pushed it off until the last day like I always do. Now Im using the little break time I have to leave a reply here

Had to work late, decided to catch Cloverfield Paradox before bed.

Shitty end to shitty day. G'night fuckers.

CUT ME DOWN OR LET ME RUN, EITHER WAY IT'S ALL GONNA BURN, THE ONLY WAY THEY'LL EVER LEARN

I've been sick with the flu all weekend and only just now started to feel a bit better. I should probably be trying to grab some sleep before my Monday shift, but I already committed to driving a friend to the airport at 5AM that day, and that's not the kind of obligation you welsh on (not if you don't want to get a reputation for being "the flake" among your friends, anyway).

When 4'o'clock rolled around and I still hadn't nodded off, I figured I might as well get up and at least grind out some Allagan Tomestones of Creation in FFXIV... But it's down for maintenance.

So Sup Forums it is. Sup Forums it always was. Sup Forums, for better or worse, it probably always will be. I've been coming here since 2008, guys. Ten years. And I'm not a drain on society or anything, I've got a job- a real job, with benefits and stock and a 401k and all that grown up shit that probably won't matter in 10 years. You'd think a guy would grow out of it, but maybe guys like us never really do.

Because my weird mood disorder combined with my obsessive compulsions constantly switch my feelings between contentment to existential crisis to depression at how lonely i am and from remembering the past. Also i jerk off like 3 times a day so thats probably drains me alot.

Read this in Tulio’s voice

Cause I am drunk af after watching brady get btfo adn ive been playing hollow knight for like 4 hours

Same, also enjoy the feeling of not having sleep for at least 50 hours, I feel so alive and livid.

>I feel so alive and livid.
That could be the mania. Might not want to indulge that.

tomorrow i'll go back to my home where i live alone, i got like 9 days to relax until i have to go back to college, i want to learn meditation or something that xan help me sleep better if i can do that then getting my other good habits back would be easy

i hope there a few new girls in my class when i get back to college, my only options right now would be the girl that already cheated on her long distance bf, a bisexual girl who just got dumped, and a weird ironic emo girl, they are good friends but i wouldn't want any of them as a gf right now

i'll just work out for the next 9 days while i'll try to get into ninja turtles and see what happend i kinda want to draw fanart of this short in the pic im wondering if i should watch the 2003 that came out when i was a kid or the 2012 ones that seem to have really good stories and are newer

I love sleeping, but hate going to sleep
and I love being awake, but I hate waking up

It's fucked up, but I'm learning to appreciate waking up earlier more often. My routine just doesn't require it yet.

It's better than severe depression.

I worked a few days as a freelance paper delivery boy and today I'm supposed to get paid and the person in charge of paying me is refusing to give me the money he owes me.

I'm trying to install and play a Japanese fangame

Not everyone lives in the same timezone.

Fucked up sleep cycle, I've been crashing at about 5am lately.
It's just so much easier to stay up than it is to wake up early.

>Ezra Pound goes to the bank
>[Artist's representation]

I know this feel

I live in China it's 6 o clock

Because even though it's 5:00 in the morning and I don't have to go back to work till Thursday, I gotta fill out some paperwork and drop it off at the mailbox at work or else my boss will call me later and bitch at me to bring it in.

Because this is the best place ever.