i.4cdn.org/gif/1479064094311.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
vimeo.com/191485540
youtube.com/watch?v=1oYpdIzrt_0
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

watched this three times since it came out, the satisfaction is exquisite

I've watched it twice. I'm sure I'll watch it a few more times later. Their meltdown is so delicious and I love how they were blaming everything and everyone for the loss.

Salty.

look at their youtube page, they've uploaded like 60 videos since Nov 8

lmfao

Ana Kasparian is such a disgusting human being

>Make alternative media
>Repeat the same bullshit garbage traditional media partots.

For what purpose, literally useless.

>muh Trump bankrupcy! He sucks at business!

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo

LOSER DONALD

AHHAHAAH

I loved how the stream brokedown multiple times. Just like the cucks who were on it.

Somebody post his reaction when his cronies mention Alex Jones will be invited to the White House

>Electoral vote won't even be close!

Well, he was right about that, at least!

THIS. I WANT TO SEE

Six minutes in and this is amazing...

Really enjoying this whilst eating my din dins. You fucking did it lads.

Heres the full broadcast for a waterfall of saltacious moments

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo

>that LA-TEE-NA showing off how triggered she gets by twitter posts

Bad move

It was hilarious, I wish someone would post it.

Will you ever forgive her, Sup Forums?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1479064094311.webm

FOUND IT

How long until he shoots up alex jones? This guy seriously hates the guy.

Armenians are basically jews

she has toe thumbs like fox rofl

MUH DICK

>tfw no politically active gf

>Cenk starts hitting his own head with his fist

top lel

If she get's down on her knees, we'll talk. Or i will, she won't xD

Doesen't include where they show trumps victory speech anyone got that

Thanks user

Even with her makeup she really is not attractive. Her face is boney in the wrong places and she has a very bland physique. Don't see why the spergs are crazy about her

>"Here's tonight's full show about President-Elect Trump and why we can't allow this to feel normal."

youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI

FUCK it's not available for me. Any way i can watch it? A different link?

Holly shit getting popcorn ready.

KEK

Nigga you might be gay.

>that lateehna intellectual

Nigger you just have shit tastes in women. Not every skinny woman with white skin is attractive. Anyone have that webm of her body in bikini

Bwahahahahaha! Thank you.

A couple years back a bunch of pakistanis made a youtube mirror because their islamo-fascist government banned it. replace "youtube" with "youpak" and you can watch it

Wow fuck whoever rehosted this for absolutely no reason.

The guy who originally made it uploaded it here youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94 - and he did a good job so he deserves the views.

I need a pepe version of this

> the taste meme

Yeah you a fag

This doing it for ya goy? I bet your waifu is just as shit too

Checked

Autism

> trying this hard to convince someone a woman is ugly

Only gay people do this, user

and that's the enhanced version. let's remember the real ana had a gigantic toucan nose

Im not trying hard. I am just backing my point up that is she is a boney semite with completely shitty features with a screenshot that literally took 3 seconds. I just had to keep watching the video. She is shit tier. Your jewy political waifu is a shit

God damn, I'd shill for Hill if it means I'd get some of that sweet PC pussy. Thankfully the chances for that are over.

They unlisted the main video

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo

Just having a giggle m8

> being so assblasted about your sexuality you hand out (You)s like candy

It's okay to be insecure. It's okay to be gay.

>this woman is hot in america

You can collect your John Oliver salt here.
vimeo.com/191485540
John Oliver Nov. 13, 2016 - Post Trump election butthurt

>Getting off on people replying to you on the internet
Boom autism
Many such cases!

ana a uggo tho

It's embarssing. Some of you neets need to go outside

Isn't Cenk like 50? Why the fuck are they called the young turks?

She's the type of hot when piss drunk.

Holy shit this is magnificent

You know after watching a bit of the full video I could probably watch this if I was a libshit cuck, but without cenk. The other cast even when upset keep their shit together to a degree, but cenk just constantly flys off the handle and repeats himself over and over when upset. He has had many sperg moments too so he likely shouts at the viewer atleast twice a month. How is he the face of this show?

Also he gets upset a great deal as a male. I would be pretty freighted to be in a car he was driving as such a moody turk shit

How the fuck can Ana Kasparian be fucking ARMENIAN and sit next to a genocide denier?

youtube.com/watch?v=1oYpdIzrt_0

I'd like to get her so pissed off from a political argument that she takes it out in my balls while I jerk off. Then I'd spooge all over her face and ruinall that makeup.

Glorious

good stuff

Also now that I think about how bombastic he is, he is really just shadow alex jones.

didn't expect to watch it all

>vimeo.com/191485540
Thanks mate

this is so fucking glorious

This is great, thanks! Salty as fuck.

kek, that clip of him crashing their set at the RNC was hilarious

you misspelled KEK you fucking fag

Link?

After Cenk lost his TV show he took solace in "at least progressives are winning elections" to make up for the fact he couldn't get good ratings. This is his whole life collapsing before his eyes.

>hilarious
that's not how you spell rude and impolite

SeeI can't remember the time though

Cenk is the most based in reality of the crew. He's the only one who says stuff like telling boys they may be girls is not a good idea while his marxist friends actively applaud it.

>"Founders were slave owners who died in their 40s, they weren't geniuses"
I just had the genuine urge to punch that smug prick in the face when he said that.

Who could hate that smug face

How can people watch this drivel every week and think it's funny? Is it just the over-pronounced British accent that everyone likes?

>All the insults directed at Trump voters
>"[Women are] fucking dumb for voting for him"
>"Your life doesn't suck because of affirmative action, it's because you're a fucking loser."
>"My opinion on white people? I don't care. They get what they deserve?"
Really opened my eyes. I wanna vote Democrat next election.

this, watching through the whole thing 3 times
so fucking satisfying, especially when they start hearing the results and reality hits them

wtf i hate repooplicans now

yess, so butblasted.

Eh, honestly I wouldn't read too much into it. It's just a bunch of 'high-profile' libtards being salty as fuck.

Yeah even my wife is hotter than this jesus christ.

I agree. All he does is bring up what he wants you to believe as "facts" for a few seconds, then follow up with smug snarky "humour". Pause for canned laughter then repeat. No proper debate or critical thinking.
His show is nothing more than brainwashing propaganda disguised as humour.

Anyone got the I HATE MUSLIMS TYT edit?

the young butthurt

wait people actually find her attractive?

Cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

>Alex throwing some bantz Chunk's way is rude and impolite
>Chunk wouldn't do the same thing if the tables were turned

You do realize he has done interviews on Alex's show (can't speak for reciprocation as I don't watch tyt) and they used to be pretty amicable before TyT went full lib dick riding mode right?

It's almost like the 'Family Guy' of political commentary: continue the narrative slightly, non-sequitur accompanied by an image, laughter. Rinse, repeat.

I never really watched Jon Stewart, but the times I did he seemed to be at least marginally more entertaining than this.

At that point, they were so disappointed that they were blaming everyone and everybody. They obviously don't know how to deal with disappointment (maybe someone should give them a participation trophy).
... I expect the Republicans to win more next election. Even if you don't like the man, we can all agree that he is an egotist. Hence, Trump will be a good, if not great president. He may very well be remembered as your greatest president in history. His ego demands that he excels and out-do other presidents.