Guys

Guys,

If Trump doesn't do what I want should I criticize him? I don't want to go against my Trump boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

culteducation.com/warningsigns.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

>should I be a blind follower like most of Sup Forums
>should I be the kind of idiot that thinks protesting is for liberals only

Criticize your president unless you want him to fuck up. You voted go him.

You should be loyal

Not blind loyalty, coward.

He said he was gonna kill all the niggers and Jews. I will criticize him if he goes back on this key campaign promise.

Everybody need criticism in order to improve their performance. Its the way of progress.

Loyalty is earned.

yes. ever vigilant

Fuck that, he should be loyal to us. We've proven our loyalty by putting him in the White House, now it's his turn.

This

There's a bit of a cult surrounding Trump, and it's really fucking scary to outside observers. I know it's meant be ironic, but impressionable people actually are believing in it.

Calling him God Emperor, praying to an idol such as kek, asking people what is Sup Forums approved x, attacking things like comedy (even the most brutal tyrants had court jesters), and boycotting anything that disagrees with him, are all symptoms of cult-like behaviour.

I don't know what to say to all of you other than try to think critically about what is happening, and don't immediately denounce disagreement. If you read "Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of 'brainwashing' in China" one of the first things he talks about is how the an authoritarian government forces people to denounce dissenting opinions. I know the immediate reaction will be "the left started the disavowal stuff" but maybe a better stance is to try to look critically at all parties, not pick a side and then try to find *individuals* that are attempting to explain what is truthful based on empirical evidence, or citations. I don't know. It's a scary question that you are asking, if you take a giant step back from your position.

Have faith, it's his first rodeo

But remember that constructive criticism can help him out a lot, he will need a lot of guidance.

So what you're saying is it's impossible for an outside observer to distinguish extreme shitposting and cult behavior?

With Bannon as chief strategist, I'm fairly certain that Trump is on our side

Thing is, he has to work within the realm of reality. The establishment was dealt a huge blow and they are reeling, but they don't just disappear overnight. The GOP has bent the knee, but they remain largely cucked. Compromises are going to have to be made, and there's clearly some shit that Trump just doesn't see as top priority.

I'd say don't get too disheartened at the compromises he's going to have to make. Focus on things that will get him more leeway - particularly, voting in non-cucked candidates on both the GOP and democrat side.

That should be obvious. Normal people cant fucking handle Sup Forums or most of the rest of Sup Forums for that matter. Even for hobbies like video games, cooking, etc. Even internet savvy users are used to things like forums, tumblr, etc. They are used to hugboxes. They cant handle the fact that people will call you out on shit here, and that race, age, and other forms "e-persona" does NOT weigh into arguments at all.

Trump was a mistake, kek has spoken

Here: Check out the warning signs of a cult. This is better. It's hard to research when the threads disappear every 4 minutes:

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.

Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
The group/leader is always right.
The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

culteducation.com/warningsigns.html

Libs are the ones who shut down discussion in universities, but you're right, the r/the_donald people are a menace.

Trump is obviously flawed but extremely open-minded and a hard-worker. You can support him and attack those who attack him based on media lies without being a part of his cult.

He's to sensitive and small apologies would go a long way (he should apologize for attacking Heidi Cruz and saying John McCain isn't a war hero, for instance). He should also learn how to read off the prompter with some skill. Just an ounce of pathos would make his disingenuous, rushed speeches more palatable.

But other than that, I think he's a good guy who will do the practical thing, which is what the country needs right now.

CTR next level
he is not even president yet
>WE MADE A MISTAKE
kys already

When have you ever heard of ANYONE fully defending a president for 4 years?

Holy shit this exactly what the left are doing.

eat shit ctr
fucking kill yourself to avoid your trial

Criticism is okay but you should stand with him on serious issues. No president will make you 100% happy. We also don't know who influences Trump.

Nigger, the president works for YOU, not the other way around. Love the memes, but hold him accountable. Time to grow up.

Yes man

They work for US