Shlomo caught spraying swastikas on windows that they own

magafeed.com/two-northwestern-students-charged-with-hate-crime-for-vandalising-church-with-swastika-and-word-trump/

You really weren't kidding Sup Forums. The jews really are THAT bad.
How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YNClFJ6BRJA
archive.is/jxQsC
dailystormer.com/a-wyatt-mann-was-right/
youtu.be/ldLJmf-SsQ0
google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/evanston/crime/ct-evr-northwestern-chapel-vandalism-hate-crime-charges-tl-0512-20160505-story,amp.html?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=SIAb_8Gri9I
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-50k-bails-for-northwestern-university-students-accused-of-chapel-vandalism-20160312-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's tons of YouTube videos of kikes doing this send this story to daily stormer

Hey rabbi?

Hey rabbi, watcha doing?

HAHHAHHAHHAAHHA

Make this go viral.

Jews need to be deported to nigger countrys like zimbabwe

It needs to go viral post it on Debbie Wasserman Schultz's Twitter page

Not surprised it was a jew.

The memes are just too strong

>magafeed

Nigger please, give an archive link fucking newfag

having a hard time over here telling which one is jewish

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q

>Liberals faking news stories
Gee what a surprise

Can Kek just stop? Memes are becoming reality.

OY VEY IT WAS REAL IN OUR MINDS

kek

You serious? Here's a hint: It's the one that looks like a human rat (although the other guy might be jewish as well)

It's too late. You've made your bed now meme in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNClFJ6BRJA

Hey, Rabbi whatcha doin?

Jesus I never thought this meme was real. Has meme magic gone too far?

archive.is/jxQsC

It doesn't say they're jews in the article though

Marxists and Leftists in general have no sense of honour and don't value honesty at all. This news are not a surprise given the fact of how many hoaxes and false flags have we seen since Trump victory. This is common all over the world with this scumbags.

It's not real, goy.

Just remembered I had this pic kek

Man they are fucking ugly, what the hell is wrong with Jews?

Nah the Jews are always like this.

It wasn't a meme. That "a wyatt mann" artwork is from at least the 90s or early 2000s. The reasons the cartoon exists is because that shit actually happens.

dailystormer.com/a-wyatt-mann-was-right/

There's tons of videos of Jews getting caught painting swatzikas on kiketube youtu.be/ldLJmf-SsQ0

can someone help make a compilation image of all the false flags and violence against trump supporters so we can have just a quick one image dump to BTFO faggots?

Kikes always do this kind of shit, I'm not surprised at all. They are experts in false flags.

We hardly make memes. We just point out what the world gives us.

the rabbi and the bandito, what a pair.

I don't surprised at all

holy shit! the memes are real!

being this fucking naive, you know nothing about tactics ,false flags or what

meme magic

Yes. It isn't easy, seeing as only one of them has a hawkish jew-nose and curly hair, while the other looks normal enough to be of european descent. Who could it ever be?

they're tearing down trump with these attacks and the media has turned a blind eye to the 'attacks' that are proven to be false.

it fucking shits me that everyone has abandoned trump now that he is president elect when the meme war has just begun.

we need to put in the extra effort, more so than we did in getting trump the election and make this shit known.

DELETE THIS

Sincerely, rabbi schmuzz.

How did you not know??

This shit has been going of for years.

>meme magic
memes are based on reality and then when we see it happen for ourselves we think it's prophetic

Shut up ya lazy fucking nigger. Copy and paste the link on an archive site yourself shit for brains. Why is this so hard for you neck beards to figure out?

Is not even funny anymore

Then people wonder why Hitler wanted Jews imprisoned lol apparently they learned nothing about not being cunts from WW2

inbreeding.

They aren't tearing shit down. Nobody is falling for this anymore because we've all seen it so many times we've become immune to it.
The first thing everyone at work said when the news shown it was "yeah, they probably did it to themselves for the attention". And their all working class people with families. Mainstreet America isn't falling for it anymore.

That article is about a crime that happened in 2015

It's like my A. Wyatt Mann cartoons!

iirc some guy harassing ben garisson also turned out to be a jew falseflagging.

Get really for the real redpill Leddit newfags.

does life imitate memes or do memes imitate life ?

google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/evanston/crime/ct-evr-northwestern-chapel-vandalism-hate-crime-charges-tl-0512-20160505-story,amp.html?client=safari

Old but magafeed needs to do a better job of linking shit

I wanna gas the jews and niggers now
youtube.com/watch?v=SIAb_8Gri9I

>magafeed

Is anyone falling for this?

The lines are too blurry to tell.

He's a newfag is why.

Both.

holy shit. dozen counts of hate crime and burglary. hahaha

too bad theyll plea out and get a couple thousand hours of community service and fines instead of county tim

its legit.

read it this morning on the tribune

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-50k-bails-for-northwestern-university-students-accused-of-chapel-vandalism-20160312-story.html

>read it this morning
>article is dated march 2016

Sure thing faggot

Where does it say they were anti-trump? without this info people won't care

it gets better, the crooked nose's father is chief justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court

Not surprised.

it was linked nigger. same reason youre reading it todaty.

It's not a story about the recent vandalism attacks, so who gives a shit.

lol. there should be some appropriate punishment for this. prison does not do the job.

Liked and upboated.

you don't spray a church with a swastika and "trump" to influence people to think trump is a good guy because normies think hitler was the antichrist.

How do they know they're Jewish?

The nose knows

Wasn't the guy that shot up s black church a right-winger?

HE IS HERE!!

KEK KNOWS THE NOSE

its still relative to tactics of faggots like CTR and you shills.

cry more faggots

Sup Forums was right again.

Why do they label them Jewish? That's racist.

(((right winger)))

Anthony Morales isn't Jewish

And a guy called Matthew neither

Memes are really tearing apart the fabric of space and time.

>he thinks Hitler was only meme'ing

are you literally new?

Boom. There will many many stories like this coming out soon. They overplayed their hand with soooo many of the false flags in such a short period of time.

Fucking kek'd!

you mean the god of /fa/ dylann "pull the trigger on every nigger" roofe?

So Jews really are trying to start the race wars and make sure the world is full of hate???

You take a year old news story, throw in a source less claim that they are anti-trump, and play it up like this is an explanation for all the recent neo nazi activity. You're clearly a shill trying to "persuade the narrative."

Names don't mean anything. A lot of jews use goy names, especially after the holocaust.

I know one named Marcus Aurelius, like the roman emperor.

Hahaha no way.

>B-b-but what if we are the bad guys ?

Nazi were right. Gas the kikes race war now.

Sup Forums is always right.

pol is a retarded circle jerk

> jewish student charged with hate crime
damn antisemites

They fuck are you on about straya? Literally no one cares about random faggots on twitter. Trump isn't effected by any of this.

this