>American (((((people)))))

Why are you so fucking lazy and retarded?

Making shit and building shit so that lazy and retarded people could use them is literally the invention of all modern convenience.

>american water is so soros-poisoned that they had to invent anti-autism packaging

BUILD

From a business standpoint this is actually a good idea. You don't need the advertisement effect of product packaging if it was already bought and you can minimize packaging and postal costs.

But i guess they should have the option for the original packaging for present options.

>11 min to unwrap a fucking toy

>Unwrapping time: 11 min
How retarded does someone need to be?

It's actually more expensive with this option, Muhammad.

Retarded enough to crap your pants in Walmart

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

It reduces cost.

Who cares about the box? It's gonna get ripped apart anyway.

>A FUCKING DUCK

Hope you're saving up your pesos to pay for that wall.

>It's actually more expensive with this option, Muhammad.

Your source, Pedro?

>grew up in the 90's
>part of the fun was opening it up
>now [THE CURRENT YEAR]
>no cool packaging
>just a fucking brown box
>here's your fucking toy, I bet you wanted a fucking PS4.5 after the PS4 we got you just last year was no longer in still
I am legit saddened

>11 min

*was no longer in *style
God dammit

>Less material cost
>Less manual labor to package product
>Somehow more expensive

Superior Taco logics aren't even saved by calling someone muhammed.

>11 min

Meh, I always had my issues with the packaging industry.

Putting so much effort into something made directly for the trash...

But no one should be forced to package they product so bland... Like cigarette smoking prevention laws and their forced packaging rules.

Fucking why

It won't be cheaper than a retail nice-box-version

of all the things you could find to call americans stupid, you picked this?

>Wanting to use less packaging to conserve resources
>Not wanting goods to be damaged in shipping
>Laziness

THE

No way this exists

cuz 'Murica

>More material cost
>More manual labor
>Product spoils faster - less shelf life

Those oranges are basically the opposite thing.

Ummm, how in the hell is right pic not full recyclable?

Now if they were selling a pack of scissors that come in those stupid packages where you need another pair of scissors to open. Then yes this would make sense. But not this.

>Traditional packaging
One size fits all
>Frustration free packaging
Would need to produce 50% for Retail and 50% for webshop
The packaging cost would probably increase a bit

Literally Amazon.

More expensive to buy kid.

>Trump decides Americans will build the wall with Mexican bought materials because muh jobs
>Mexican goverment sends materials in regular packaging
>Americans can't open and Mexicans keep crossing

>Mexico justifies a war with the US. All spics deported to mexico so they can all be together when we nuke it.

>Mexican computer reeeeeebooter

>old people
>arthritic people
>"time crunched" people on lunch or whatever

it seems idiotic if you don't take 10 seconds to try and argue for the thing you're reacting against.

>same principle leftists get wrong

The best part is the unwrapping. What's next, pre-assembled legos?

>same principle leftists get wrong
>making a political argument based on a pre-peeled orange

A

si

You would package those for the webshop on demand and you can package it so it can be directly sent without repackaging it.

Frustration free packaging is just Amazons scam to resell all the stuff that get sent back with damaged original packaging.

>A FUCKING BOX

>pedro can't comprende principle of reactionaries and their inability to think from other perspectives

TUNDRA'S FULL

>> And pretty much everyone else.

You are missing the fucking point. It's about WASTE card. Killing trees to make a box for your shitty toy that goes to the landfill next year is too much.

Stop creating waste you filthy fucking scumbags. This is why I hate Sup Forums. You all see the small picture and focus on your own memes.
>Easy, Fast, convenient, ugly

Take a walk in nature. There are considerably less animals in the world just 50 years ago. Thing mega long term. What will the earth be like in 200 years time?
> A fucking parking lot owned by Jews and rented out to Muslims

It's called being free

That isn't about being lazy, it is the company saving cost. Looks at how much less shit they have to ship inthe frustration free packaging.

>LITERALLY A FUCKING BOX

>How to resell used products as new

>This is why I hate Sup Forums.
Get out Aayan

Kha and apparently they charge the customers more for this price saving measure. Jews win again

they are just trying to be edgy

>mfw not enough bread to make toast sandwich

>more material costs
>more manpower/machinehour invested
>more storage space
>less shelf life
jesus fuck amerishits

the only explanation i can get out of this, is that they choose to keep the mandarin/orange peels so they can sell them or sell the extracted oils to perfume companies

Give your kid a coke Mexican.

>muh waste

you sound like some fucking hippy liberal.

last time I checked Sup Forums is for happening and fucking up the planet is a happening

Ha. Anyone got the asparagus water one?

Well maybe if the fucking retards at Amazon's marketing branch would have focused on the only reasonable point of this whole deal it wouldn't seem so goddamn stupid.

"Frustration-Free Packaging" seriously, who came up with this?

As usual the corporations figure out a way to save themselves money and rather than lowering prices they sell it as a consumer advantage. Nothing new here.

>third world shithole can't into modern convenience
build wall, paco

Why do you anons even care about this?

This whole issue pertains to manufacturers only.

And ya, if you have the means to mass produce something, you should be taking advantage of less packaging and smaller shipping dimensions, if appropriate.

Chances are, most, if any of what you would be, are resellers.

In that case, you should be asking your vendors if they do produce e-commerce friendly versions of their products to give you an edge in selling your wares online.

>asparagus water

What the fuck

why

spoken like a true degenerate.

If I can make it any clearer.
Ahem ... HILTER WAS A NATURALIST.
> inb4 Naturist

The leaf made a good point people with arthritis or something may buy this

I assume you mean this one

What

Leaf?
> Learn to Flag

I don't think they "make" it anymore

They're probably making a least a buck in net profit here.
They have about 12 packaged on display in this shot.
Shelf life is probably only 2 days, tops.
So a shelf space probably of half a foot equates to 6 dollars a day, or $2190 a year.

Not a bad service at all.

since people in this thread seem to be struggling with this:

when you buy an item, it usually comes in box. when you receive an item in the mail, it also usually comes in a box. use your fingers to count how many boxes you have. You have 2 boxes, but only 1 item. what could be done to remedy this discrepancy?

what's that you say? send two items in two boxes? Nice try venezeula, but that leads to what is called bankruptcy.

anybody else? no? the trick is, rather than using two boxes to send one item, you use ONE box to to send ONE item. use your fingers to work out whether you think this is more or less efficient.

NRFB!

Right because amazon has a lot of retail stores, they arent internet based or anything

shut up Hawaii

>Triggered

>OP right now

holy fuck it's like babby's first economics!

the reason they do this is in order to sell bruised/ugly fruit that wouldn't normally sell. on top of that they can use the peels for things.

I doubt those are marked up much if at all, and are geared towards little kids and old people. They're essentially turning fruit that would have been wasted into profit, for the cost of the packaging + labor associated w/ packaging it.

To add to this, for a normal e-commerce person to ship an item within box, it can choke your margin.
Most boxes can cost between 1 to 3 dollars depending on the size and nuance.

If you're selling something for $20 which cost you $13 and now you're adding $2 just for the box, your profit has shrunk from $7 to $5, or
35% margin to 25%.

It's a kick in the teeth.

When I hardcore eBayed, I'd just go downtown and find tons of usable boxes in alleys. Not paying the post office $4 for a box. Big businesses can buy them by the pallet for pennies.

PS

what I have found, is to order larger boxes, then cut them down with razor blade, fold and hot glue together. you'll have to find what size box to use and it takes kind of a bit of time, but from a single large box (which runs me $0.25 about), I can cut it down and glue it into 4 small boxes. I can produce about 15-20 an hour perhaps.

this saves so much money compared to buying small boxes, where they run like $0.50 or maybe even $1 per box. it looks a bit tackier and is a pain to make them (you'll get quicker I promise) but if you send in a bubble mailer or poly mailer it still looks very professional.

has helped me out quite a bit.

>a box in a box