Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNClFJ6BRJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

dick me up the cock

Hmmm...

Really makes jew think

Do you trust him by looking at his nose?

He looks like a cave man.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNClFJ6BRJA

He respected the outcome and said trump won fair and square
He only did I vote hillery thing because he was forced to like all celebrities

This guy looks like Glenn after the first baseball bat hit.

discount die antwoord

Nigga looks like Sean Penn had a crack baby

Why does such an ugly person have so many subscribers? Is he funny? What's the demographics of his fan base?

WHY SHOOD WE CARR WAT HISPTER MC DOUSHBEG VOTES FORE?

Why is he so ugly?

Why was that shithole video Evolution of Dance the #1 Youtube video for so long? The world may never know

jesus christ this ugly motherfucker should've been aborted

Because he is Jewish

Shows how simple the internet was back then

Nope,
and nope...
The nose/face ratio has to be at least 45 to 60%
>Beauty standards in israel.

He looks like the jewiest jew to every jew.

Looks like DJ Pauly D got stung by a dozen bees

I must be getting old.

Who the fuck is this guy, and why should I give a smelly shit about his opinion?

>tfw his nose is bigger than your penis

why is his hairline so perfect? don't all jews bald terribly?

>Nigga looks like Sean Penn had a crack baby
with madonna.