When are they coming back?

When are they coming back?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/sub/7967/
ign.com/articles/2013/10/30/telltale-games-talks-star-wars-dream-ip-and-its-future
youtube.com/watch?v=YJrYs6pPYtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll be back one day, user
they just went on a road trip

Game was OK

Keep wondering that myself. Was lucky enough to snatch one of these before they went out of stock.
Been trying to get my hands on Sam & Max Surfin the Highway but the prices on those are ridiculous.

>image decides to flip
Why do you do this to me?

store.steampowered.com/sub/7967/

I just love them.

If you didn't played it before, just buy this god damn pack, it's perfect.

>store.steampowered.com/sub/7967/
This is honestly a steal. These games are just non-stop laughter for me.

Honestly wish there were more Sam & Max memes out there.

hotglue it now

Just hoping for them to mock Telltale's current trend of unimportant choices on cheap licensed "games" on the next season

Telltale has gone downhill since the first TWD game

>next season
user...I...
>Bruner also emphasized, "We love Sam & Max and certainly haven't forgotten about them! I think you'll see something smaller (more like Poker) than a full Season, and probably not for a bit, but we have NOT forgotten about them, we've just been super busy growing like crazy."
ign.com/articles/2013/10/30/telltale-games-talks-star-wars-dream-ip-and-its-future

Sadly they aren't that popular now.

It was in 2013 user...Telltales are now busy with a lot of more popular franchise, since popular = more revenue. Sam and Max are more "niche" now.

What i love about this serie is that it's funny without being vulgar.
Now being vulgar is equal to funny, just look at Rick and morty popularity...hell, won't suprised me if next telltale games is a Rick and Morty game.

>2013
Remember when Valve kept teasing people about HL3 for 10 years, until they finally said "no one here wants to make this game, fuck you".
Despite that, I can understand them not making a new Sam & Max any time soon, since Purcell is busy with Pixar and shit.

I almost forgot Purcell is at Pixar now.

He fucking deserved it.

>hell, won't suprised me if next telltale games is a Rick and Morty game
FUCK YOU NOW YOU'VE TEMPTED FATE

More recently they said that they dont have any plans for a new sam and max. Unless another company picks up the rights, the dream is over

>hell, won't suprised me if next telltale games is a Rick and Morty game.
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU JUST DONE

>98488429
>hell, won't suprised me if next telltale games is a Rick and Morty game.

>no Venture Bros game
Seriously, fuck Telltale

Well...at least the serie won't be ruined.

It suprise me why didn't they tried to make games with the franchise they acquired with Poker night...

Well, they did used Borderlands, SamandMax, and Homestar runners. but that's it.

>wanting current TTG to ruin Venture Bros

If this really happen, i'm fucking killing you.

Yeah you're right, modern Telltale would ruin it.

I can't really see modern Telltale making comedy games again...well, even if Tales from the borderlands was really good, the last episode is already 2 and half years old.

if they fucked us with TWAU season 2, i'm going to raid them.

>wanting TWAU 2 after TWAU's second, third, fourth and fifth episode
Nigga please

Reminder that TWAU was going to be different but Telltale fucked up during Episode 2, revealing the whole plot and had to rewrite all of it.

It was a dumb move to try to rewrite the entire game. I get they wanted a mystery, but they really made a terrible decision there
Wonder what that cop's role wouldve been

It was fucking retarded. They left the most obvious clues everywhere in ep 1 then waited months and months to release the episode, giving internet "sleuths" a chance to pick apart everything and post their theories online. When they realised this they decided to rewrite but make it more subtle, which is where they fell apart because when you pick apart their stories thet can't actually write for shit. That's why it took them even longer to finish. They tried too hard to make their writing "good" and it was an even bigger shitshow than if they just said "yeah you guys got it sorry, we suck"

Telltale’s problem is the rely on the same fucking tropes and they keep forcing the choices thing without actually putting that much effort into it. The last series I actually played was the walking dead season 2 and they set up situations where the writers clearly want you to go one way and if you don’t the whole thing falls apart. They are so lazy that you can use it like clockwork to guess the plot (wow there sure are a lot of ways this situation can play out, I bet Every route ends in the same so they only have to worry about a few in the next episode)

>Carver comes and says "Don't think these people are the good guys, Clem", wasn't that cool?
>we even chose a proper actor for this guy so he sounds more interesting and stuff!
>I bet you think there's gonna be some moral nuance and greyness to the story now, eh! I bet you're gonna be suspicion of the group now!
>loljk Carver's actually a cartoon villain haha get fucked faggots thanks for your money oh and he dies literally in the episode after he (briefly) appears
Fuck you telltale

Please god no. The VR thing is enough.

>Telltale was made by former Lucasarts employees cause they were sick of Lucasarts direction in the early 00’s
>Telltale falls into the same direction as Lucasarts with pandering to nerd culture with dc/marvel/whatever franchises
We just need former Telltale employees to make their own company and have Purcell’s approval for a new S&M game

dont like how it looks, would be better to just do one yourself.

Technically this happened, and that studio made Firewatch.

>firewatch

Oh no.

>there will be never a game with this level of smooth jazz
youtube.com/watch?v=YJrYs6pPYtw

I dunno, I honestly really like the way he looks. The do it yourself ones I've seen just look weird.
Only thing I don't like are the teeth really

Do you think Steve Purcell ever pitched a Sam and Max film to Pixar? Or is Disney's seize and control style business practices make it impossible to happen without effectively handing them the entire property?

>TTG will never make Venture Bros
>TTG will never make TF2
>TTG will never make that pitched Scott Pilgrim game
>TTG will never make Bob's Burgers

Where did it all go so wrong

Purcell has said he wants to keep his Sam and Max work and his Disney work as separate as possible.

>since Purcell is busy with Pixar and shit.
Sam and Max Pixar film fucking when?

I've been on this board so long I read that as Teen Titans Go!

Probably smart on his part honestly

>Sam & Max going mainstream
>Furries on Deviantart going ape shit over it
Just the thought sends chills down my spine

the sam and max lewds ive seen have been of top quality, i dont see what is the problem here

>sam and max lewds
N-No...user...no...

Did they eat your balls?

Banaaaaaaaaang!

not my fault Sam is such a sexy beast

max>sam

I honestly would trust only him with Sam and Max. Any new studio would never be able to do it justice in my eyes. The duo is best left in hibernation for now.

Speaking of which, do you guys think Sam and Max are literally hibernating in their office now?

Seriously, would Max be ourguy?

He is almost as deranged as some people on this site.

they are probably finishing their dart game.

STOP

Alright important question.

What's your "Default voice" whenever you think of Sam & Max?

for me its:

>Cartoon Sam (With OG Lucasarts voice being a close second. I do like the TT voice tho.)
>Telltale Max

plenty of cancer already on deviantart

Cartoon for both

Cartoon Sam, Hit the Road Max

to be honest, this situation could be possible in the comic.

We are talking about Max.

The telltale version for both.

I almost forgot the hit the road/cartoon version of the characters. it was a long time ago...

WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK
WHY
WHYGJG

its okay, they are only homosexual when they fuck

THIS IS SICKENING

Telltale has an excuse since they’re actually making shit valve doesn’t

BUMP.

I am sickened but curious.

Loved it when Sam went full nuclear and slapped the dog piss out of everyone he could catch.