Art aspect

What comic is the most eye catching when it comes to the artistic expression?

Bump

Personally I love the artwork of low. I don't know what it is about colors and lines that imply form rather than drawing it out completely.

I know for most people it might seem messy. But I think it takes a bit of mastery over your craft to properly imply an image and have people understand what they are looking at.

>I know for most people it might seem messy.
But that's not messy at all?

Frank Quietly panels push the medium further

300 is a masterpiece of art

>actual slow-motion in a comic book
It's fucking magic

Bump back to first page

Man.. This is epic

My nigga. I was thinking of buying Low since it's the only Image comic I actually like so far.

It might not be the best 'artistic expression' comic, but Skydoll's art is fantastic.

What exactly do you like about it?

What's this?

That fucking rabbit man
Years later and I'm still mad

he's actually doing that xerxes story this year
I can't even believe it

Frieza?

Unsounded.

Not only do I like the art, it also resonates with me on a personal level, something no other comic has done, considering how the author made this at least partially inspired by his depression and his therapy for it. It's optimistic without being afraid of showing the dire consequences of such an attitude being edgy. A lot of optimistic media nowadays is kinda toothless and soft for my taste so reading something by someone who has a similar thought process is kinda refreshing.

Not gonna lie it's really flawed as all hell and not really my favorite setting/set of characters but I like it a lot more than most comics. Call it a guilty pleasure.

Thanks guys, I will definitely try it. Looks really interesting.