10. Shaddadis
11. Rawadids
12.Selcuq
13. Ildenizs
14. Hulakus
15. Celalris
16. Kara Koyunlu
17 Ak Koyunlu
18. Safavid (until 1538 because of Persians)
19. Khanetes Brotherhoods and Christians Kingdoms
20. Azerbaijan Democtratic Republic
21. Azadistan
22. Azerbaijan SSR
23. Nowadays

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lubIHgvzL2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't

You're sandniggers sitting on rightfull Armerian clay who need shifting.

please stop attending eurovision you're not in europe

I heard you guys suck big black african cocks with PTSD up there in britain

I like your anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=lubIHgvzL2Q

t.armenian diaspora
Why

I'm planning to travel across the Asia on foot next year. Are your people friendly to hitchikers, and how much does Azerbeijan-Kazakchstan ferry cost?

Because your country is located in asia

This really.

Bro tier.

Umm. Actually my country located in BORDER of Europe and Asia

Im actually living in mountainous city ( I think i spelled right) so we are friendly with guys like you. Hell I am alpinist myself and got to raise my flag in propably ROUGHEST mountain EVER it is called Babadag. And i dont know how much ferry cost because i traveling to Kazakhstan with plane, its cheap

Thanks

Don't forget the surge of nationalism in the West means your nation is living on borrowed time as well.

Fucking roach.

>Nationalism
>Leaves eu
>Pandering to Russia that is ally to Turkey nowadays.

I see what you did there inbred britfag.

Worse chess players than Armenians (Kasparov doesn't count), but still very decent. Your new F1 circuit has too many 90° corners though the castle section is great. Also why is it called European GP.

Thanks

I think someone is still butthurt about Battle of Baku

You have an amazing weightlifting team, but the Bulgarians were butt-hurt about losing lifters and they started bribing WADA to fuck them over.

Your homegrown lifters are starting to come into their own, you and turkey fucked over the bulgar team, and they elected a pro Russian president so that WL proxy war shit will end. Scary how it almost killed the sport of weightlifting entirely and expanded to Russia, Kazakhstan, and even fucking China.

8/10 country.

>Give Armenia Nagorno-Karabakh clay
>It's too rural and a drain economically if you ever get it back, Armenians simply kicked your shit in during the war and earned it back, do you really want angry Armenians in your country that will take all your gibs, and your military is not strong enough to take it back by force
>focus on your unit cohesion and get more numbers, as well as getting better commanders
>numbers and unit cohesion, plus officer corp and tactics at the lower level, will make up for your terrible fatcat upper command

Do the women have large tits?

>get fucking trounced by the Russian military
>blame it on the Armenians
>barely move onto the civil war Russian military
>get fought to a standstill by 350 British forces plus their roaches
>cede the entirety anyway
>it was your countrymen who got fucked in the end by the Ottomans

m8, no.

Those were your ancestors.

How does it look the average Azeri girl?

all azeris should be banned from living and enterign russia. take them fucking back

Pseudo-nation of assimilated peoples that steals Armenian clay

Much like your cousins to the west

Azerbaijan is actually a pretty cool place, and Baku seems lovely. Still Iranian clay tho.
t. Iranian-American

Nakhchivan is rightful armenian clay.
Also fuck off azeriroach.

Fix your borders holy shit

Why are your women a God tier mix of Rus qt, Persian Qt, A*menian qt, and the best parts of T*rk qt's?

What does it feel like having been a Soviet Republic, being worse off and poorer than Armenia, losing a war badly to Armenia, and then becoming rich with a Monaco like coast?

>5. Caucasian Albania

damn what the fuck you guys got shqiptars there

Armenians with bigger noses

>Uzbekistan Population: 32 millions
>Azerbaijan :10 millions
Apologise

Also UEFA

Untrue don't be so mad at us Borat

And what is an Azerbaijan?

Stop being such an autistic kid.

agreed
t. half iranian

How is it in Uzbekistan?

gib qt kebab gf

Hi Weev!

your cucked common core fucking
>American Education
teaches you that shqiptars are natives on Kosovo speaking Slav (not kidding, one burger told me this), while they actually got there in the second millenium. They migrated from Caucasian Albania.

They are nothing alike Europeans for a reason

Which -ukstan country is the one where the only entertainment is a big hole in the ground that has been on fire for a thousand years and all the locals gather round to watch it?

Better than Afghanistan
Take

and also, your faggot Clinton supported them and bombed shit out of Serbia for trying to live on our holy native land of Kosovo. That's why pic related

Turkmeni Darwaz of hell

>5. Caucasian Albania

Don't let Albanians get in this thread please

tyvm

is it livable?

WE DID IT

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

Thanks Uzbekistan you're my favourite -ukstan country because of that volleyball waifu

Yes. It is Russia but a bit poorer. The same people, the same politics/lifestyle. Apart from stereotypes, we are not religious people

like a fucking heat seeking missile the serb shows up in any thread mentioning the word "Albania" even if it's a completely unrelated part of the world

Holly fuck it is my 3rd (you) from UK.
She was kazakh tho

I really have nothing against you, but entire Nagorno Karabagh is Armenian. People cheer for Armenia over you every time, all the time.

And make no mistake if you go to war with them for real Russia will obliterate you. They may play you both off each other but they will fight for Armenia.

She is kazakh

Friendly reminder that Azeri Iranians are the closest thing to ancient Persians today, since today's "Persians" are racemixed with Arabs

Correction: Uzbekistan is no longer my favourite -ukstan country. Apologies but you'll need to step up your volleyball waifu game.

All Britposters are secret Central Asia-boos, culture of great game

I didnt really know you existed until Formula 1 came there. Now I think you guys are pretty cool.

Uzbek/Uyghur grils are qtier than Kazakh grils, Kazakhs went full chinky and you never go full chinky

Real shame what happened to Iran, it seemed such a nice countyr back then. Why do shitskins ruin everything they touch?

And ancient Persians weren't?

>get fucking trounced by the Russian military
It was armenians with bolshevik millatry
>blame it on the Armenians
Ummm... I dont think you are familiar with names of Shamuyan and Hamazasp
>barely move onto the civil war Russian military
It was Armenian Concuil by Shamuyan filled with armenians
>get fought to a standstill by 350 British forces plus their roaches
First itvwas thousand second it was regular army by General Denster
>it was your countrymen who got fucked in the end by the Ottomans
No it wasnt it was armenian who got fucked in end
Well at least you tried

We don't think about the third world

You can start by leaving our lands faggot

lol

Please no. We have taekwondo qt

Bullshit, they're still all Persian. faggot

>Our lands

LOL the world belongs to the white man

Say, it would be safe for me to go there if I acted completely normal and smart with common sense right? It looks beautiful

>Babadag
Doesn’t look like there’s any climbing involved judging from pictures. Can normal hikers ascend it?

Give South Azerbaijan
T.sevastopol ciziten

>T.butthurt Persian

muh dick

I also consider this vital to my perception of a nation's people.

But you are wrong my Ustashi

There is almost no difference between modern and ancient Persians apart from cultural. Prove me wrong faggot.

They need to be purged. All semites do desu
No. Ancient Persians existed before the Arab invasions. After that they became racemixed shitskins
t. Iranian diaspora

You can come, walk everywhere you want and people will respect you a lot. In rural areas people will offer you free food/shelter and be happy if you accept it. We are very friendly and naive people

Prove me wrong
There barely any Arab DNA in modern Persians.
In order what would you say are the nicest and worst central asian countries overall?

Second world faggot. Post-Soviet country

Yep.

>There barely any Arab DNA in modern Persians.
All you need to do is know the history, and to just look at them. It's very easy to tell which Iranians are Aryan and which are Arab rapebabies.

Is it rare? I only save rares

Russians aren't white

They always looked like that despite your fantasies, and the history doesn't mean anything...it was mostly just a cultural influence.

Best country

Go home Aboo.

There is no reason not to like Kazakhs.

RARE

What the fuck are you?

why did aryans switched to a turkic language then?

holy fuck
you complete autistic retard

srry looks like a nigger country so not much good..
do u guys live in mud huts or somethin??

Extremely underrated country. I spent an awesome weekend in Baku once and I love how you guys respect your own traditions by building great mosques and restoring historic areas (Like Içeri Seher) but are cool enough to let less devout folks like me have a beer and catch a belly dance show.

I definitely wish I'd spoken better Russian/any Azeri so I could have chatted with more locals and seen some life outside of Baku. Y'all charge a lot for a visa but it was worth it.

:)

ermeniyi ezeceğiz türkistanda gezeceğiz

I've been before
It's definitely pretty neat
But the people suck for the most part since you're Turks