Somethings bothering me about this picture

Somethings bothering me about this picture

what was he thinking at the moment he wont?

RIGHT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS. IT'S TIME TO FIRE SOME CUNTS.

"I want to go to sleep" probably.

"I didn't mean to win..."

Do you dumbfucks not realize that it was 3 a.m. and that he'd spent hours watching the results roll in after a grueling campaign? Talk about tension and stress.

The man's 70 years old. Most of us twenty- and thirty-something fatbody/Mr. Skeltal retards hunched over our cheap computer desks would have collapsed from exhaustion and stress in September in his place.

"No surprises here. This is boring."

And had ten rallies across different states the previous two days.

He's a business man with billions of dollars.

Probably something like "yep, that confirms it. I am the one to fix this mess. Its now officially on me. I wasnt sure i would have to take this respobsibilty but now i know. In the last hope for western civilisation. I am their saviour. I dont eant to do this, i never did. I am the hero they need."

Something like that.. Also Batman reference and how he just wants to go back to time travelling.

"told ya"

He actually wanted to lead the revolution and win the Civil war.

He just found out he is about to battle Satan every day for the next 4 years.

>fuck I actually have to live in that shithole shanty house now

What did he mean by this?

He was getting tired of winning.

>yea no shit I won that state
> and that one too
>hurry up and call it so I can give my victory speech and MAGA

"Dad would be proud."

>wait this is actually happening and I have to be the leader of the west and succeed as a president

Oh fuck.

He is already thinking about countering plans against the next moves the Democrats are going to through at his successor in 8 years. Remember he's playing 4+ dimensional chess.

>dont be all white men
>dont be all white men
>dont just be all white men

heh.......easy!

"it's going to be glorious"

just day dreaming about his superb wall

>I fucking hate this
>I want to go home
>Fuck i'm soo sleepy
>But i wouldn't mind eating a mcdonalds and a diet coke

their is Something wrong, hey !

Sam Hyde said this: "If hillary won she'd be shrieking with joy.. office=prize. Trump just ready for 8 years of hard work"

He didn't want the presidency, look at all the media after he won, he didnt even seem happy at the victory speech. Hasn't seemed happy on 60 minutes.

All he wanted was the publicity and the power that would enable him to start Trump network, the final hurrah of his business legacy.

Then he could retire in luxury.

>Ohhhhhhhh GEEEEeeeeeEEEEEz

Who cares?

Where are the pictures of Hillary reacting?

He spoke at five rallies the previous day, averaging two hours per rally for a total of ten hours behind a podium. The final rally ended at 1am. He then stayed up till 3:00 am just to hear the election called in his favor.

He's fucking tired. He's been campaigning for a year and a half, he's finally done, and he's tired.

>dad would be proud

>Now it begins

Cocaine is one hell of a drug

>Like I didn't already know.
>Why do I have to wait to make America Great Again?
>I wonder how long it will take to get animal smell out of the White House?
>Do I have to live in the White House? Can't I just live in Golden Tower? Maybe I can make it my first executive decision.
>If I try to punish Hillary, Obongo will probably pardon her, right? Maybe I should wait until I get in.

>Then he could retire in luxury.
dummy

Did you have to bring these feels?

>i've been a pampered baby all my life and now i actually have to work in the final years of my life
>i'm like the opposite of the people whose cause i'm supposed to be championing

Who's the exaliftin guy behind pence?

And so he wept for there no more worlds to conquer.
Trump is an ESTP he mostly did it for the journey, not the result.

"I haven't slept in 72 hours and I'm feeling nauseated"

"Dad would be proud"

This. You can tell he just wants to win everything.

He looks like he is about to fall asleep

is there no video of that moment?

this

Where did the TrumpTV meme start? People have been mentioning it for months, but it's really fucking stupid. Why would Trump cripple 90% of his businesses and bet everything on a cable news network? Because of this campaign, his golf courses are no longer being used for the PGA tour and his hotels are being boycotted by the type of people who normally would be staying there. It doesn't make sense because cable is losing subscribers rapidly. Even if he created online content that rivaled The Blaze, Breitbart, or Info Wars in popularity, the revenue is still peanuts compared with real estate.

he got over 40% of the women vote famm

>my feet hurt
>havent sleep more than 8 hours in the past 3 days
>hillary will contest the win

Oh jeez.

>Did I leave the stove on?

His father.

Partly stress, partly "holy fuck not even the Clinton-Soros-Podesta machine can rig the election"

>I wish these fucking morons on the TV would shut up and call this so I can go home and victory fuck melania

His feet hurt.

He got 52% of white women, and a higher margin of minorities than Romney.

This pic is from when Florida was called and it was still far from being over.

>thinks his dick still works

Top jej

EXHALIFTIN'

Didn't Mick Jagger recently father a child awhile back?

>"I'm not in the losing business"

DAS IT MANE!

Pure ecstacy

it's called being tired & overwhelmed with emotion. mike pence could barely hold back tears once they won. underageb&'s on this board aren't mature enough to understand it. in those moments, trump was realizing the mission of his life and feeling the love of millions of people. he's a stoic type of person but anyone sensitive to such things easily picked up on his humbled appreciation of the will of the people to elect him.

Where will you be when diarrhea strikes?

He's tired of winning.

Where was Barron at this moment? Bet he was in the bathroom playing minecraft mobile

yeah he should've injected one billion into his arm

I know when I saw the results coming in I didn't celebrate until it was over because I didn't want to jinx it. Maybe this is what he was thinking too.

FUCK! WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO TO LOSE! SHIT!

In my MAGA folder it goes.

nice

"When am I getting sworn in already, I only have eight years to make America great again..."

>this wasn't supposed to happen

Hes either acting smug as if hes not surprised or hes overwelmed at the fact hes going to be one of the most powerful men in the world.. Or a mixture of the two

Perfect

Not a single black.

Is there a hotdog meme I've been missing out on, or was someone just being silly?

>now it's time for the difficult part

He's sticking his fingers up at all who attacked him and said he could never win

The possibility of an assassination is real

>I'd rather be at home grabbing my hot slav wife by the pussy

The original image is of a cat staring at the pile of hotdogs. Pretty obscure meme imo

scared shitless

Hot dogs have been the main meme since 2 days ago. I've already produced 3 hot dog meme pictures myself.

>I wonder what's happening on Sup Forums right now

>what was he thinking at the moment he won?

PRAISE KEK or the memes are real

>Holy shit, I'm the most powerful man in the world now lol

"Damn I need a nap"