Boogie

How based is this man? He doesn't like Trump so I'm confused, I thought pol had a hard on for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=Kwo58m4JqY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't like Trump because he's a fat fuck who wants others to pay for his medical bills.

I have a deep distaste for all fat people.

I guess nobody likes him there because he is fat and not completely honest with himself and others.

He is not based, he is as blue-pilled as a man can get.

He hates Trump because he knows that Trump is not going to want to pay for his health care and unemployment. (Yeah he gets money from both YouTube and the government). He still lives with his mother, and he makes excusses for why he uses that god damn hovearound.

>other people should be made to pay for my medical bills so I can keep spending money on food
Disgusting.

He's kind of funny but his decision to support a criminal that would send us to a war he wouldn't have to fight because he made the decision to become deathly obese made me think he's a piece of shit.

looks like the average Sup Forums poster. maybe make him black for the American posters.

>supporting a man who shills for eBaumsworld

Lolno.

how the fuck is this cunt so fuckin fat
does he have no self control?
cunt must have to eat like its a full time job to keep that much bloody weight on

No one here has ever liked him you stupid lazy fatfuck

This, once you're over 300 pounds (136 kilos) I don't even consider you human anymore. I watch My 600 pound life and laugh at their tears

people like francis, not boogie

his character is what he got popular for, not his actual commentary

But you love sand niggers, right? Allahu ahckbörk

He is a degenerate waste of resources that needs to be put the fuck down.

nice quads faggot

this mother fucker is so fat he has wings

yeah this is absolutely fair.
i can understand getting a bit fat, even borderline obese, but at that point you're just a complete waste of medical resources

rmember when he was losing weight! he was so proud of himself, he lost almost 20 pounds!!!!

but then muh back! and he gained another 50 because he was moving around even less.

Although that raises the question, what does moving around have to do with not eating 8000 calories every day?

literally at his size if he ate one less pizza a day he would lose weight

Every time he's mentioned on normie sites, some faggot has to hop in and reiterate "he's a really great guy". In fact it's just bleeding heart faggots who love him because he gives them something to pity... for once in their lives.

They identify with an unfuckable loser, and see parts of themselves in him. He's a "nice guy" that just can't catch a break!

I can't wait til his fat fucking heart gives up.

Exactly, plus nobody gets that big by accident, they did it to themselves with their diet and sedentary lifestyles.

This. I have some sympathy for him because his obesity shows his severe mental issues but you also can't trust fat people because of that fact.

They will often seek approval and look outward for affirmation due to an inability to love themselves. Fat and obesity are one of the harder things to deny, because you have to see it in the mirror every morning and you have to carry the weight with you all day every day.

I'm certain he doesn't even have an actual opinion about anything, he merely seeks approval and plays the fence due to that need for acceptance.

>Red Bull really does give you wings

who told you that lol Sup Forums is a nice board

He voted Stein. He's said he thinks Hillary is a criminal but is scared of losing Obongocare.

Ironically the one part he cares about is the part that Trump wants to keep.

He's a pathetic slob that'd rather cry on camera all day instead of doing just 20 minutes of exercise every 2 days.

wew

FUCK BOOGIE and FUCK FAT PEOPLE

In what world does hating fat people mean you love muslims? Are you that fucking retarded? Fucking hell, man.

Boogie is just a bleeding heart because its how he gets his views and money.

I played wow with him back during wotlk and he was racist and misogynist. He even bragged about being on disability so he didnt have to work and he could just stay at home and play wow everyday.

I got into a few times because he would give people shit about not having the best gear for raids. Like sorry you fat piece of shit, some of us have to have jobs to live, just cant sit on our asses collecting disability like yourself. Disability where I am at wouldnt even pay my monthly house payment or even a 1 bedroom apartment. He lives in some rural place where his rent was 250$ a month and his disability was 850$

Nobody fucking likes this retarded manchild jabba the hut cuck faggot.

this seems pretty accurate.

>He lives in some rural place where his rent was 250$ a month and his disability was 850$
brb, getting obese

>"I know I'm fat but I really like burgers!"

I wish I was joking, he said his 2 bedroom apartment he had with a roommate was 500$ a month which included heat and water/sewer. His electricity was 30$ a month. That is 570$ a month left over for food, wow subscription, internet, gas money.

>Hillary supporter
>based

>those children in the back frantically tying to escape up the wall before they are swept away by a tidal wave

>liking or being friends with someone 300+lbs of fat
Not even once. Also all his fans are fatasses who watch his videos because he's them but, somehow managed to get 'popular'. His videos are just friend simulators.

Now go outside and walk of those calories OP

He said it because the guy is Swedish, you fucking retard.

Fucking hell.
This fat dude is about to be a father of a nigglet.

nah, the nigger is super gay. Like peacock feather in his ass, juggling pink dildoes gay

Anyone who makes YouTube videos should be drowned in a cage.

He's okay. For a liberal. I don't agree with him politically but that doesn't mean his other opinions are stupid.

How fucking hard is it to stop eating like a fucking cow? Losing weight is like 90% diet anyway.

Imagine you're a giant fatass that eats all the time. Now try to stop eating. Not that easy.

It was a shit joke.

>Based
>Fat slob

Pick one. Respect yourself if you wan't respect.

ITT: skeletors that don't understand the simply concepts of socialized medicine

>fat people don't care about themselves why should I care about them

Why don't overweight people (most actually have real medical conditions) ever complain about having to pay for skeleton little druggies to get high and healthcare all the time? Because we're not vein little cretins that were raised to believe everything revolves around us. Take a look at yourself before you let your narcissism ruin the day of others around the Internet.

doesnt look based to me sempai

You fat, arrogant cunt.

when I got fat I started to feel really shitty all the time. Just very tired and fatigued constantly. I wasn't even that big, only like 245. It gets to a certain point where how bad your body feels outweighs how nice it is to eat garbage as much as you want. After being a chunk I actually relate and sympathize with them less.

I lost 70 pounds in under 6 months, and I wasn't starving myself or anything. I ate a lot of turkey instead of beef, used tortillas instead of bread, and started drinking sugar free soda. Those were the only changes I really made

You're still a fat scum.

am not! I have been lifting so I gained some weight back and now I'm 200 pounds of muscle and loose skin!

>he doesn't like Trump
Not based at all then. You can't be based if you're not a fan of the most based politician in modern history.

>it was le joke

This. Fat people are a HUGE(pun intended) part of why American healthcare is so fuckibg expensive.
Brits,who really has an equally as bad obesity problem, has these gat fucks cloggibg up the system.
I was about 10 kilos overweight as a 15 year old on my teens and I was bullied by the other kids and pretty much forced by them to join their physical activities.
There are very few very obese people where I live and the ones who are fat are shamed into either killing themselves or losing weight.
The whole 'healthy at every size' movement is really pissing me off.
I'm fairly average in my looks, but my body is pretty much perfect. Ive had fat chicks thinking they would have a chance with me and blown them off.
Oh boy, those landwhales dont hamdle rejection well at all. Ive had some of them bursting into treats and being called a fag for not accepting them.

Fat people don't exercise. They just sit on the couch for 10 years and cry about how good chocolate tastes.

Sup Forums sure as fuck doesn't like fat people.

I miss the days of fat shaming fridays where it would be a constant stream of threads all day of fat stories.

Fat people are subhuman and the idea that you think Sup Forums ever liked someone like Boogie came out of your ass OP.

Pat themselves on the back for drinking diet soda and don't understand why they have to exercise more than healthy people.

Kys disgusting fatass.

kek, try /fit/

There are like 2 Fat Hate Threds every day in there.

Where's the video of the black guy tearing him apart?

He's funny because he's fat

A bit overweight here.
Have started running for the past couple of months after decades of never exercising.

And boy, it is hard.

I will not quit, but the grind is a shit.

I would enjoy running if it wasn't so fucking damn boring

VR + treadmill combo cannot come fast enough

love to run through the street of any Final Fantasy cities while flipping the skirts of animu waifus

If weight loss is your goal, remember to get your diet in order. Exercise by itself isn't going to do shit. In fact if you really hate it you can drop exercise and just focus on diet and get about the same results. Diet is the most important part.

Lift faggot it works better. You don't have to stop running tho but lift.

Yeah this as well obviously.

This.
Fat is the ultimate degeneracy.

a guy who will let his wife be friends with a nigger, gay or not, is getting cucked regardless

find a podcast you like, cardio is incredibly boring and time consuming. might as well be entertained or learn something while you do it

>damn boring
audiobooks m2^3
I could not do cardio without audiobooks, just pirate and download some Sup Forums approved literature, send it to your phone, and BOOM

You're literally improving yourself, while improving yourself.

become the iron pill

Before this thread I was a bit hungry.

Am not anymore.

Thx Sup Forums !

That would be boring as hell.
Imagine running in a sandbox the size of the GTA V city.

A marathon would not cover a tenth of what exists on that game.

No, Im just setting up my cardio because I was loosing my breath by walking up stairs and waking up at night with my heart rushing for no reason.

I intend to lift too, just didnt brought the equipament yet.

I gave up on loose my belly altogether. This is a battle that I cant win.

But then, how I will get DEM GAINZ?!

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

that is probably true, on the other hand I doubt he cares

Shes there just to bring him hot pockets

>Bursted into treats

Is that what happens when fat people explode? Had a kek picturing it

Nah, usually I put music so I can run without having to think about it.

>eBaums hate

That takes me back.

THE WHISTLES GO WOOOOOOOOOO

Boogie has never been based. Go shill for that fat cry baby fuck somewhere else. Every fucking video he is crying about how his mom mistreated him as a child and how said abuse made him autistic and fat. Fuck this guy and fuck his fans.

he looks like he's eaten whatever base yur talkin bout
>i thot pol had a hardon for him
>thinks Sup Forums is one person

where the fuck do you clueless fucks even come from?
go back to playing minecraft

oh god this is good

that's only in the mawnin

Exclusively lifting and having a high protein diet is how I lost 50 lbs and looked better whole doing it instead of looking like a smaller, shittier version of myself.

It's too bad he can't use that for something positive. Stefan Molyneux had a shit life but I get more out of him than seeing this fat fuck unbox toys and niggertech.

They'll try any diet like Atkins, gluten free, measuring, raw food, paleolithic anything except vegetarian.

>joke

42 year old societal leech.

This, OP if you watched ANY of his recent videos talking about the election he makes it abundantly clear that he doesn't care for Trump, mostly because he's going to repelled Obamacare which is what Boogie is currently on.

If Obamacare is repelled then Boogie won't have insurance which means he can't afford the outrageously expensive medication he needs to live, he has diabetes, high blood pressure, and other weight based medical issues.

He is a product shill for video game companies. Just a big fat overgrown child. His political views are irrelevant because he is literally just a shill for anyone who gives him free shit.

Fuck off Boogie29HH

from fat fuck to pussy slayer.
this man has done it all.

I'd rather fuck a stick of butter than a fatty. Also, it is basically the same thing. Just putting your dick between huge amounts of fat

My problem is how to get rid of flour.

I cant get rid of bread, biscuits and so on. What the fuck Im supposed to eat for breakfast or lunch break at 4 or 5PM?

>but how will I get them gainz?

Fat people are actually in the best position for gains. Hardest part about getting them is eating enough food. I've been lifting for a couple of months and while I've gotten a lot stronger, I still only weigh 140 pounds because I just cant seem to eat enough. I wish I could get the appetite of a fatty.

His rudeness is unacceptable.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kwo58m4JqY8

Never post fat people here again

It's extremely hard for me to respect fat "gamers".

Don't get rid of it just restrein yourself. I eat bread and cheese like the good french I am. You just have to lift and run more. You probably won't have visible abs but who gives a shit.