What a baby

What a baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI&feature=youtu.be&t=1399
youtube.com/watch?v=lJREn9c45cM
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/11/14/trump-liberal-college-campuses-michigan-yale-glenn-reynolds-column/93765568/
infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
news.vice.com/story/trump-supporters-keep-committing-voter-fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
youtu.be/TzNeg9D-EZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is he mongoloid?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CURRENT YEAR + ONE ADDITIONAL CURRENT YEAR TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN

>+ ONE ADDITIONAL CURRENT YEAR TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN
Hah.

He's Angloloid

>CNN is the reason Trump won
>shows all the shit Sup Forums has been digging up with pedos, spirit cooling etc
>proceeds to say its all baseless and no proof for it
How can one man be so fucking blind and cucked?

>its not even current year + one
>Trump isn't even president
>mfw

>what a baby
>now lets spend weeks insulting him, harassing him, complaining about his opinions, watching every minute of every show just to make sure he doesn't say something we don't like. And if we find something we don't like, lets discuss it for weeks and continue to insult and harass him. We need at least 10 thread simultaneously that he doesn't like that trump won.

You guys spend a lot of time crying about liberals who get offended, yet you do the same thing to a worse degree. This entire board is filled with right wingers complaining about liberals.

You search the web intensely for tweets or articles in which a liberal says something you dont like, then you proceed to insult that person and then harass them. You try to ruin people's lives if they tweet something negative about trump.

Who are the real babies?

>Who are the real babies?

The fucking losers who were against Trump.

So all of them.

Get fucked.

Wouldn't media be the reason Trump loses votes? If I'm not wrong, wasn't most of the media trying to shill for Hillary and keep Trump as the evil madman?

So you wanted it to be over, but if only if you got the result you wanted?

Why can't he imitate the grace so many people on "his side" has basically said that they want Trump to succeed?

Getting him plenty of attention though, which in turn is good for his ratings.

By posting about him here you are basically improving his career.

>.cuck

link?

yes but last nights episode he literally blames the media for Trumps win then shows a video of CNNs CEO or some person saying livestreaming trumps rallys was a mistake and shouldnt do it from now on

she won 2 million more votes than he did. She literally won.

Trump himself said the electoral college is bad for democracy and should be abolished.

So if youre precious candidate thinks its unfair, dont you think they have a right to be upset?

Jihadi John up to his old shenanigans

Look how mad you are lmao.

I didn't even care about Trump but Oliver and Colbert are acting like children throwing a tempter tantrum. Kinda like you are right now.

Nope

Here it is with current time:
youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI&feature=youtu.be&t=1399

Edited:
youtube.com/watch?v=lJREn9c45cM

True.

I'm downloading his show just because OP mentioned it.
Thanks.

>she won 2 million more votes than he did.
3 million votes were cast by illegal aliens and guaranteed all 3 million were for hillary.

So trump himself said the electoral college should be done away with and we should go by popular vote...

Trump, by his own statements, believes hillary should have won.

And he is right. More americans wanted her as president than trump.

So you dont think people should be upset that she had the election stolen from her.?

literal ayy lmaos

Go away shill. CTR has obviously started on the "de-legitimize results and turn opinion against electoral college" phase.

CURRENT FUCKING YEAR

that is literal cuck mentality

actually no. illegals cannot vote. They cannot register so there is no way they could vote.

Why dont you provide some sources for your outrageous claim?

>she had the election stolen from her.?

Lmao kill yourself faggot.

If it was the other way round, you be mocking Trumpsupporters for complaining about the electoral college.

You lost. Deal with it.

It was not stolen dumbass

The popular vote has never, ever mattered.

No, the campaigns would have been run completely different if the aim were to get the most total votes. Both campaigns spent half of their time and money in 4 swing states, Trump won all 4.

The current election system is designed to cater to these swing states while ignoring the "solid" states. A popular vote campaign would have been run completely opposite of this.

Are these people still around?
When are they going to lose their jobs?

So you literally believe the clinton campaign, despite having conceded the election and despite having no more funding, is still paying people to go on Sup Forums to say negative things about trump?

What does that accomplish? Do you think maybe just maybe someone disagrees with you and is not a paid shill?

It really is just a deflection. Whenever you have no argument you just say 'ctr ctr!' to try and discredit someone so you dont actually have to make an argument.

It's the same thing that you guys used to do with 'jidf'. Anyone who would hold differing opinions was being paid to post pro jewish stuff here.

I guess you guys dont use jidf anymore because trump is israel's candidate :)

lol

Everybody point and laugh at this nigger-lover from leddit

ayyy lmao

You would literally be saying the opposite if hillary had won the electoral college and lost the popular vote.

Remember, your position on this is not based on principle or ideology. its basically just 'im Okay with the rigging the election because my guy won'

Id be saying the same thing if trump lost despite getting the popular vote.

No, she literally lost and then literally conceded.

>hurr she literally won

Yeah, WE'RE the delusional ones.

Maybe the ones that needed coloring books, bubbles, play doh and "cry-in"s after their candidate lost?

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/11/14/trump-liberal-college-campuses-michigan-yale-glenn-reynolds-column/93765568/

You obviously haven't been to California.

It's not rigging. The rules are clear from the beginning and everyone adjusts their strategy accordingly. Voter turnout in swing states is the name of the game, not total votes. I suppose its some consolation to you that California turned out strong for Hillary, but the rest of the country hated her.

At the beginning of the night, most pundits had Hillary at 268 votes already. The "blue wall" gave Democrats a tremendous advantage in the election, and even that wasn't enough. She lost, fair and square.

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

She had 3 millions illegals vote for her, so she didn't win the popular vote. Trump won popular and electoral.

Suck it, you lost. GO KYS now

>Sup Forums is one person
Every time

doubling down on dumb

>Not available in your country

I know. The balls on this fucking cocksucker.

Some libshits had the presence of mind to confess that they were wrong, at least in part, and even that Trump had some pretty solid planks, especially taking note of what could only be called his anti-war position. We're done producing failed states and ISIS strongholds in the Middle East.

Not this fucking faggot (or Bill Maher). Nope.

>everyone's still dumb, just dumber than we thought
>the whole years sucked it should fucking die
>we'll continue to fight
>cause that's totally what we're doing
>and we'll continue to use the same failed mechanisms and arguments that cost us the election in the first place
>because we're totally righter and smarterer than those dumb duck dynasty camo-wearing caveman

I've never been in a Wal-Mart in my entire life, and have no idea what the fuck a Duck Dynasty is. But they're the smart ones, you see?

underrated

>infowars

This sight has zero credibility.

This is from the guy who says obama is literally a deamon who smells like sulfur. This is a guy who said we'd have martial law by 2012.

He is so full of shit on everything, the fact that you would cite him is absolutely pathetic.

Ah, the old false-equivalency centrist.
>i don't follow the crowd
>any crowd

why cant i hold all this current year.

I usually enjoy his show but this was complete one sided dogshit

Vice says Trump voters committed fraud
news.vice.com/story/trump-supporters-keep-committing-voter-fraud

>TWENTY-FUCKING-SIXTEEN
new meme

>smug liberal European tells Americans how to think

It's not even close to two million, you fucking idiot. The PV gap is smaller than the population of Milwaukee.

How can you tell if someones registred if you dont ask for an ID?

>usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/11/14/trump-liberal-college-campuses-michigan-yale-glenn-reynolds-column/93765568/

and I thought the Kirchnerism had a meltdown here when Macri won

this has gone to far, your society is very sick America

>Not CNN
Sorry

BEADY EYED ANGLO MONKEY

>She literally won.

AMERICAN
EDUCATION

Anyone have the video where he blows up le current year?

>She literally won.
>implying get the largest number of votes means you won the election

Holy shit, this is Canadian-tier shitposting. And the worst part is that you're almost certainly serious.

She might have won the popular vote and Trump might be a hypocrite, but she did not "literally" win. Get fucked.

>4 people cited in story

WHY DO THE REPUBLICANS KEEP FUCKING COMMITTING VOTER FRAUD???

We wouldn't fucking care about the irrelevant popular vote either YOU STUPID FUCKING LEFTIST. WE BELIEVE IN TRUTH UNLIKE YOU. AND THE TRUTH IS YOU DESERVE TO BE GASSED YOU SELFISH UNREASONABLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Glad my German half protects me from being beady. Light brown hair, green eyes, so I got the better end of the deal.

Nice try but you lost shill :) Kys

California voting laws

>play a game
>agree to the rules
>lose
>complain about the rules

Sure, that seems fair. If you don't like the rules of the game, either don't play, or try to change them. We're not a democracy, we're a constitutional republic.

Holy fuck is he ever anglo

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

whats wrong with the top left guy he seems pretty normal not perfect but not ugly

he's a spooky fish man

lol the MSM bet all of its remaining journalistic integrity and credibility on Hillary winning and lost. No one, especially not President Trump, will be using shitty sources like CNN, NBC, CBS or ABC because they played their hand before the election was over. You better get used to "alternative" news sources because the old ones will die.

Shut the fuck up John you ugly cunt

what year is it?

I'm noticing that some liberals are waking up and changing others are doubling down

My only solace about my generation's reaction is that they're going to be who I compete with for leadership positions.

have you been to california?

Popular vote is not how the president is elected user.

It never has been.

If you're going to vote

learn

about

the

voting

process

don't you see the fucking Valles Marineris between their eyes?

so info wars not being CNN makes it credible?

>I'm noticing that some liberals are waking up and changing

I'm one of them, but I feel alone.

Any stories/links of others burning their lib card?

I've never realized anglos are ayyylos. Time to exterminate them all.

>she won 2 million more votes than he did. She literally won.

but she literally didn't

is so hard to understand they accorded to play by certain set of rules and she lost following those rules?

The main stream media is biased yes. They dont try to spin things into positive stories for the benefits of the establishment. They also ignore stories that the establishment doesnt like and spend a disproportionate amount of time on negative stories about their opponents.

that is what is wrong with the media. They dont however just make stuff up like info wars.

Info wars literally just makes shit up like obama being a demon or any number of bullshit claims made by alex (like that the UN was invading africa to enslave everyone for globalism)

msm bias doesnt mean info wars is credible.

doesn't matter, we won the popular vote too. Over 3,000,000 illegals voted. Greg Phillips of votefraud.org revealed it earlier.

Has this fucker commented on Trump victory? I want this smug bastard to cry so bad.

British are the ugliest people in Europe.

>he takes infowars seriously

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/TzNeg9D-EZ4

Because pointing and laughing is always fun

>she won 2 million more votes than he did. She literally won.
And if that's how the system worked you wouldn't be retarded.

If popular vote was what mattered, Trump would have campaigned in CA and NY and still won.

looks like my m8s dad