twitter.com/OneyNG/status/947629574032117761
twitter.com/OneyNG/status/949663485813805057
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's up doc?

stop posting here, Zach
your content isn't funny

It sure is
bomango.net

Oh that's 100% disappointing I thought it was like a cartoon sleepy cabin or smucks this is just that fetish comic about the brown chick with downs.

Is it me to or have the majority of the sleepy crew become lazy or stagnant? It seems like it takes zach well over a month to produce a podcast episode which by nature takes very little effort to make/edit. Oney is a straight hypocrite for bashing let’s players all that time and now it’s his primary source of income, even though each episode has a little extra comedic editing than the usual let’s play channel but he doesn’t even do it himself.

I understand the content is free and I’m not entitled to it but they all seem to think very highly of themselves for working in art/animation. They seem to forget that they just make cartoons on the internet. They’re adamant about denying they creating sleepycabin for the money and then ran once they got it but that really seems like what happened.

Also anybody else just not like mic rice pirate? The dude is just not funny and comes off as trying to hard all the time. It doesn’t help he’s kinda prudish with dark humor when that’s a big part of the show

As a youtube animator, I can say that they have a shitty work ethic and them saying that animation is to hard is no fucking excuse for not releasing anything for 3-5 years.

Would you?

Oh. You aren't the new episode of Death Battle.

>rice pirate
>MAGFEST 2016
how long can they ride on "I am animator" card if they don't release any animations?

>It's up
oh wow it's fucking nothing

Wow Chris Ray Gun is so lucky.

Oney does music and 3D work now, he's said multiple times animation isn't his go-to thing anymore. He's working with Tom Fulp and Spazkid and Johnny Utah on Nightmare Cops
As for Zach, given how hush hush people in the industry are about whatever they're doing, I'd imagine he's been busy with Justin Roiland and Adult Swim on whatever that show he was talking about. Problem is they barely make any update or notify anybody but even then that could just be some sort of NDA shit.
I'd like to think they do work still but now we're in that state of "because industry standards dictate thus, we won't know anything until it's actually out"
And I agree, Ricepirate is okay sometimes but he tried way too hard to make Sleepycast something bigger than it was which inevitably lead to why it's not made anymore since everyone got burnt out and got busier. Also MAGfest was a nightmare.

>it's a "HEY GUISE LETS ANSWER SOME PATREON QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF JUST SHOOTING THE SHIT WHICH WAS THE APPEAL OF THIS PODCAST" episode
>it's "Mick laughs too hard at a sort of funny joke and talks too loud over everyone" episode
>it's a "Mick tries too hard to be the host" episode

>"HUR DUR ANIMATION ON YOUTUBE IS DEAD"
>They've all been replaced by "storyteller" animators who are making gorillions

They didn't adapt and chose to just shout at the system now they're done for.

Why would anyone need to give you an excuse to not upload a youtube video? What are you gonna do if they don't? Go to one of his videos and make a nasty comment threatening to unsubscribe?

even worse
>it's a "Mick pretends to get mad at whatever stupid shit Shad or Spazkid say" episode

to be fair, a lot of those storyteller animators only get money from shit loads of ads and basically selling out, not the actual content itself given how short their videos usually are
and even then most of Sleepycabin actually work in the industry or at least work with people from the industry so they still "made it" more ore less

yeah, it's their fault that they can't get their videos out every day. except animation is a hard process and takes a long time to animate a 2 minute video.

They're sponging and not being able to produce what they want, which was the entire point of Sleepycabin in the first place.

The storyteller animators might be shit (and most of their animations aren't even animation, just storyboards), but they at least get to control what they make for the most part.

Way to completely misread the post you idiot. Animation is alive on Youtube, people just changed how they approach it.

it seems like they are doing what they want though. Zach gets to make a show with one of his favorite creators, Chris is doing what he ACTUALLY wants to do which is make music, Spazkid and Johnny Utah are making a game that they got to show off at PAX and I think E3, Stamper is an alcoholic that work at Behemoth, everything seemed to work out for them one way or another

I miss Stamper
his twitter posts are fucking hilarious and concerning at the same time

>it's a Shadman episode
Good to know I can skip it and miss nothing. Only good episode with him was Sleepypasta.

everybody except the fans

I just want 10 schmucks episodes a year

and I'd be content

Yeah that's another unfortunate thing
I'd imagine it's because of NDA shit, they used to always talk about what they were working on or what they were doing in update videos or sleepycast but now they probably got people breathing down their necks about revealing info until the right time

>ANIMATION IS HARD!
>IT TAKES TIME!
>YOUTUBE FUCKED OVER HOW PEOPLE GET PAID!

>Sits on twitter and make loaded political comments while wondering why people think you are a neo nazi while not having any other job.

>BUT I DON'T WANNA SELL OUT!
>Released another cartoon about (insert popular game from 3 years ago) where the joke is being gay.

I could go on but really, I feel no sympathy for any of these Ng animators.

>>Released another cartoon about (insert popular game from 3 years ago) where the joke is being gay.
who was this?

I'm gonna guess Harry and Skyrim?

Yeah I like when he's on podcasts just shooting the shit but I never found his cartoons actually funny.

youtu.be/f3qgaMzakc8
YouTube "animators" are dead

Stamper is the only one I like in both his peronality and his content, too bad he's literaly afraid of success

I don't think stamper really cares about being successful or not he's just there because he likes doing what he does

So did he actually upload something or are you dumbasses just gonna bitch about Sleepycabin and Newgrounds for the rest of the thread

wasnt this a thing?

anyone got that post where he admitted to fucking murdering somebody with his friends?

Wait, what?

nigga what

they killed a seagull you fucktard

PsychicPebbles is a nutjob

you'd think there'd be some more "lost episodes" that didn't make the cut that could be released

>This
I'd seriously be happy If they just released all of the unfinished episodes they have recored. They are so goddamn entertaining to listen to that I don't even care if the audio is bad or not

was that the skeleton he kept in his closet?

>arin, matt, and ryan not following chris on twitter anymore

Did Chris Jontron himself?

no idea whats going on. he keeps sneak dissing people on twitter and hes been in ireland for like 3 months. matt and ryan mentioned that they want dingdong and julian on a podcast again but literally never mention chris.

Probably because he's in Ireland/working on Nightmare Cops.

Everyone went nuts back when Chris went off about people who always bring up politics and unfollowed Zach, but then it turned out they were all still friends who played PUBG with Shad on a regular basis and that he actually did just unfollow him to keep his feed more consise.

The OneyPlays/SuperMega boys don't seem like the types for passive-agression and high school drama.

>sneak dissing people on Twitter
Elaborate

twitter.com/OneyNG/status/925170093364932609
twitter.com/OneyNG/status/925170403894423557
twitter.com/OneyNG/status/947629574032117761
twitter.com/OneyNG/status/949663485813805057

Not to mention Zach still follows Oney on Twitter.

I can't see this being Matt or Ryan.
Like, can you actually imagine them arguing over anything for REAL? Like, something you'd actually drop someone over, as opposed to Tiny Hitler?

I feel like it's some Irish friends or something, especially considering how he's been over there recently.

You Mean The cOneyspiracy was not real and fake fan drama is never as bad as it seems. LIES!

>twitter.com/OneyNG/status/949663485813805057
I've seen some other tweets by him about his "friends" being dickwads and I'm getting the feeling he may be the dickwad himself. I forget the saying but I think its something like "if you keep smelling shit wherever you go and thinking its someone else, it may actually be you that smells like shit".

pray tell what is a "storyteller" animator?