Manga describe Jiren as the typical Super Hero

>Manga describe Jiren as the typical Super Hero

>Prefer the destruction of his own universe that doom the other 7

>Rejected the God of destruction position ...in fact latest episode make look like Jiren hate that position

>His KI Aura make him look like a walking Sun

Jiren is the Superman of Dragon Ball

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/co.desu.meta/text/"not /co/ but"/
youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4
youtube.com/watch?v=p4HrpCPquk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop spamming your shitty series on other boards.

so Toriyama is a DC fan

Unless he turns around and defeat the Zen-twins and all their angels he isn't Superman.

The Justice League would have been working to stop the tournament and save all the universes the whole time.

Honestly the deity being of this multiverse is just a less intelligent manchild version of Mr Mxyzptlk that is quicker to resort to destroying realities.

No shit. He's been a known Superman analog for like, forever. He even pulled off the "Heard you were in trouble a world away so I flew to you through space".

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/co.desu.meta/text/"not /co/ but"/

It does sound like a Morrison era JLA plot. A 5D imp sets up a death tournament for shits and giggles and the League has to not only survive but outwit and defeat the imp.

>Prefer the destruction of his own universe that doom the other 7
Is that really Superman like? Wouldn't Supes try to save all 8 of them?

Fuck off

I don't watch dragon ball but I doubt the deity is as easy to beat as mr mzxggdgsyddhhxhdhdhdhhd

there has to be a nude edit of that Jiren’s panel already

I need to get caught up

You don't DBS is shit

Posting Dragon Ball And Jojo. Especially Jojo on Sup Forums should be a bannable offense.

>Jiren captures, doesn't kill
>Probably wants to wish back his Krypton with the Super Dragon Balls and all the other worlds
>Refuses to enter the tournament at first because he doesn't want to kill

Holy fuck, how am I supposed to root for Goku over this guy?

>This much samefagging

If you hate it so much, just hide the fucking thread. This isn’t Reddit.

He would, but it's like Hickman's Avengers. If he had no choice he would rather go down fighting to the last nanosecond for some way to save everyone than bite the bullet and throw one Earth under the bus to save another.

He would stick himself between the worlds and try to push them apart like Hyperion or fight against the illuminati like Sungod.

Jiren is the same, but Joker Angel managed to get him to participate anyway because he knows his SUPER SECRET (which is probably that he's from a world hat got deleted a long time go as a Krypton analog)

I want Jiren to win

It's hard not to want him to win to be honest. The only one on Goku's team that even come close to his level of nobility is shockingly, Vegeta.

What if Jiren actually does win and this is Toriyama's, as a life-long fan of Superman, answer to the deathbattle episode Superman vs Goku-that he's fed up with his fanbase throwing shade on Superman

What a nice firm ass.

I could see Jiren winning as a way to BTFO Goku, I know the intent is there because Tori hinted at it with Battle of The Gods ending.

well I suppose statistically SOMEONE has to be

He looks more like Irredeemable.

Oh momma! I like what i'm looking at.

>rooting for Goku
>ever
Jiren is the true hero

DC comics are currently better and more popular than Marvel's offerings, Marvel has them beat in movies though.
Not like it matters when manga has capeshit comics beat in all directions

>yfw Jiren's wish is to eliminate the Zenos from the multiverse.

Or

>I wish the wish of all the good people that has been eliminated becomes true along mine. "Zenos begin to banish"

I'll be forever haunted by those man boobs.

I think it says a lot about this series that the Final Boss is literally getting more love than the protag from the fans.

People would literally be cool with Jiren slapping Goku's shit and wishing everyone back.

>Manga has capeshit beat

Not in the big picture. Capes annihilate Jump's entire parent company on licensing deals along. Warner Bros. makes quite a lot more money than Shueisha-and yeah, that's not all DC. But Shueisha doesn't get all its money from Jump anyway.

>Marvel has them beat in movies though
and tv and animation and video games and toys and actual comic sales

>Goku's team that even come close to his level of nobility
>Goku
>Nobility

user, please.

>I think it says a lot about this series that the Final Boss is literally getting more love than the protag from the fans.

Only in the manga, anime Jiren is shit

>Anime Jiren is The Plutonian
>manga Jiren is Superman

He was talking about Vegeta

The majority of manga in the us doesnt outsell the highest selling capeshit though. And there was a thread a few days ago showing how the highest selling manga is dwarfed by the highest selling comic (a creator owned kids aimed comic) of last year.

>and tv and animation and video games and toys and actual comic sales

Sure thing, my dear intern. Sure thing.

Whatever lets you sleep at night, maybe a nice round of MvC:I would do yo some good... oh wait nobody plays that shit.

More like anime Jiren is a pure cipher.

Just pretend the manga stuff with Jiren happened off panel.

Anime Jiren is still better than Goku. Everyone loved how he kicked Goku ass in their first battle. People hate Goku now

Just a reminder that Goku managed to dodge the puberty phase all together by using Dragon Balls. Mentally, he'll forever be a child.

>Jiren has a GOAT theme
>only played once

>TV and animation

Oh god no. Marvel's tv is so shit compared to DC. Earth's Mightiest Heroes as the last good Marvel show and that was years ago

>Toys
I'm honestly not sure about this one.

>Actual comic sales

Oh man, you didn't fall for the overshipping did you?

Did you?

Come on user. Last SDCC Geoff and friends came out like wrestlers slapping hands and giving fist pumps to cheers. Marvel got yelled at behind closed doors for overshipping.

DC is bending Marvel over the table.

What the fuck are you talking about

>Why? You had the chance to bring your planet and species back?! WHY DO THIS?!

>Hmp. Because it's the right thing to do

/toy/ here, Marvel has DC beat but they're both pretty bad

>People would literally be cool with Jiren slapping Goku's shit and wishing everyone back.
When I watch Super with my room mates we do nothing but cheer for Jiren. We've even started to call is Jiren Ball Super

>Blatant Kamen Rider parody
>DC
What?

I Have to ask is that a guy or girl

>Toriyama tricks his fanbase into cheering for Superman

Even if Jiren/Superman loses he wins.

This. Jiren is great.

Its kind of pathetic how you have super fanboys that defend Zenos and his minions.

Or claim the anime fights actually have excellent choreography throughout.

Wildfire is actually older than Kamen Rider.

>Marvel got yelled at behind closed doors for overshipping.

Holy Shit. This sounds amazing, those fuckers deserve it so much.

Any links?

Goku
>loves nothing but fighting
>didn't even know what a kiss was until recently
>never raised his kids
>always but the world in peril because he wants a good fight

Vegeta
>went from an arrogant loner to becoming a family man
>wants to protect that family and will do anything to save them
>even wants to protect his adopted world now

Why is everyone a better main character than Goku?

>TV and animation
>Oh god no. Marvel's tv is so shit compared to DC.
oh yeah Arrow is SO MUCH better than Daredevil

>Earth's Mightiest Heroes as the last good Marvel show and that was years ago
and yet it's still better than anything DC has just like the marvel shows now are better than anything DC has which is pretty much just TTG

and when it comes to animated MOVIES it's even more hilarious how much better Marvel is
youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4
youtube.com/watch?v=p4HrpCPquk4

I think after Ultra Instinct everyone became jaded about Dragon Ball

Jiren can't beat One Punch Man.

People with powersets more esoteric than super brawling can though.

Because Goku, like 90 percent of shonen protags, is a child.

He's cool when you're 12 and you have no obligations and responsibilities because Goku has no obligations and responsibilities.

When you get older and grow up you start to like characters like Piccolo/Vegeta/Jiren/Superman more and Goku starts to look like an annoying manchild.

Jiren and Vegeta > Goku

>POWER LEVELS
Kill yourself

If you weren't jaded about Dragon Ball by by Battle of Gods at the latest you deserve disappointment.

The only good thing about the series was it had a conclusion, but no got to keep that zombie money-train rolling.

Supes would challenge El Grande Padre straight up and beat him through some bullshit and we'd never get a tournament. Or just do what everyone on Sup Forums has been saying will happen and have the winner of the tournament and use the wish to bring everyone back.

The new saiyans that were added are absolutely worthless and have terrible designs, literally just an excuse to throw more super saiyans in for the mouth breathing saiyanfags.

So Vegeta is kinda like Gohan? Beacuse he is fighting for Videl and Pan.

Battle of Gods was great, RoF with the teal super saiyan form and bling Frieza that shat on the bed.

>zero evidence: the post

>oh yeah Arrow is SO MUCH better than Daredevil

It is better than 90% of Netflix shows... which tells you all you need to know about the quality of those pieces of shit.

Goku may be stronger, but Vegeta gets to cum inside of best girl Bulma whenever he wants.

Goku as a kid was a more understandable and heroic individual.

He cared more about his friends than his fight boner, if you killed them he would put you in the fucking ground.
Tambourine, Drum, King Piccolo.
He even killed Commander Black that was just a guy in a super suit.

Adult goku is all-
>Don't kill him guy I need him alive for my fight fetish
>I'm going to stop fighting this galactic tyrant so he can go back to ruling his genocidal space empire just because I'm bored
>Hey genetic freak monster that is going to destroy the Earth if we lose, have a free full heal!
etc

>and yet it's still better than anything DC

EMH is the poor man's Justice League.

All the girls are fairly shit in this franchise, because Toriyama is a shitty designer and character writer.

Goku is a champion of Khorne.

Should have ended at the Frieza saga

>Chi-Chi believes Piccolo is a better grandfather to Pan than Goku.
>Tien thinks this too.