Polygamy

Why doesn't your country allow you to marry more than one woman, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

kuwaitup2date.com/news-regarding-kuwaiti-man-marries-four-women-day-incorrect/
pinknews.co.uk/2015/10/21/saudi-prince-forced-staff-to-watch-him-having-gay-sex-lawsuit-claims/
illimitablemen.com/2015/08/26/promiscuity-civilization/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because monogamy is the basis for a stable society

As much as I dislike Islam, your tradition and actual practice of polygamy is pretty based (ye, I know Old Testament allowed polygamy as well). Wish mormons were not cucked and refuesed to halt their polygamic practic (although some still do that).

IDFK, once my country legalized fag marriage I knew it wasn't because of "Traditional values" helps produce more children.

Not really.

yes really, polygamy leads to unstable societies. Why do you think Muslim countries have such a problem with instability?

but what about freedom man?

> Isis, al mujahideen and al qaeda formed because they can't get gfs
> this guy literally believes this

Answering the actual question, too much paper work, law in Europe was written on the basis of monogamical marriage. If you want two women, concubinage is easiest way I guess.

Because my country is cucked. I wish we were as based as Saudi Arabia.

freedom is a joke

I think there is a strong case for it. Why do you think Muhammad designed Islam that way to begin with? He could use all the males without wives, encouraged by the desire for wives, as soldiers for his conquests.

Polygamy encourages an unstable and war-loving society. Hence why it is so popular with tribal and conquest-driven groups.

>more than one women
Sounds like hell to be honest

because the elites who made all the rules for these religions a long time ago wanted it, and it's perpetuated by subservient noobs, you can have all the wives you want ahmed but you can't get fucked up on cruisers while having a few dunnies you're as cucked as it gets, also buy me a car

No Islam is unstable because a great deal of it deals with killing the infidels and everyone who disagrees with them

That is just part of the conquest mentality of Islam, which comes from its societal structure and design.

Because our prisons are already overcrowded.

Can't imagine the amount of rage kills that would come from being married to multiple spoiled American women.

If you can support them, I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed.

Why anyone would want to spend his precious free time around a group of women is beyond me though

first time i laughed today. thanks germanfag

IDK the guy in the pic looks pretty happy to me

wow that's actually an interesting way of looking at it, thanks austria

My point being that if anything makes it unstable it is this conquest mentality.

What specifically about polygamy do you think causes this?

see

Because then 3 other men havo to fuck either goats or each other and will get very angry, join extremist religious groups and start a holy war. But I guess you know about those things better than me

Of course he picked at least one THICC

I already read that and you say polygamy is the cause of the conquest mentality, I say it's the qu'ran itself.

You disagree

Explain.

he literally just said it, burgermacation

Because we're a christian nation.

My ideal reincarnation is as a handsome rich Saudi prince. Pls God.

Islam empire were pretty stable in the 900- 1300ish

They're unstable now because they're week and behind in technology. it has nothing to do with the number of wives

see

Then leave Achmed and don't come back. We don't need another muslim shithole here.

Why does your nation ban alcohol and drugs?

Don't lecture others on freedom when your third world curry hole is even more oppressive.

> mfw based Saudi makes excellent points.
It's a shame we don't see more of you guys.

This. Islamic societies are shitholes for 2 reasons: 1) Obsession with the faith disincentivises advancing your community, culture and society, and instead traps people's minds in a 14th century timecapsule, and (2) Islam has very little tolerance for disobedient behaviour, whilst simultaneously having hard-to-interpret codes of conduct, which leads to constant in-group persecution and squabbling.

I think you are close to the mark, but I believe you have it the wrong way around: polygamy arose in Islam BECAUSE of all the warring, which left men outnumbered by women. I don't think Muhammad designed it as a tool for social manipulation. But I still don't really see your argument that this is at all relevant to modern day Islamic countries (the majority of which don't actually practice polygamy, even if the religion allows it)

>Sexually repressed males cant get find women to have sex with

They get angry because of this.

So they get told to fight in wars to fight and conquer and take the women for themselves.

This is happening in the west now too, albet in a much more uncontrolled and destructive fashion, of monogamy slowly being washed away by cultural marxism and everything reverting to it's natural state of one alpha male getting access to all the females in a group, while the beta males get nothing.

Naturally this makes the beta males incredibly uncooperative and aggresive or dormant and submissive , basically /r9k/

Hence society collapses, literally because men cant find a gf.

Why do you think societies in the past enforced monogamy to such a degree you would get killed if you cheated?

Islam solves this in another way, by directing all the anger and sexual repression of young men who cant find gfs onto other societies.

Thus Islam is the religion of perpetual warfare and conquest.

Because the Quran is not enough, there has to be incentive structures to get people to buy into it.

I hate it when Arab women get plastic surgery to look more Western :(... They're already naturally very beautiful and this shit just makes them look fake and unnatural.

But what do when those bitches eventually start fighting with each other? Can you just beat them quiet or something or do you need to have an harem eunuch to listen to their shit.

I don't have enough effort or money for one wife never mind more than one.

screws betas over so they have to go bomb shit

dumbass

>Why do you think Muhammad designed Islam that way to begin with? He could use all the males without wives, encouraged by the desire for wives, as soldiers for his conquests.
no he used female slaves after war for this not wives

Its not a good thing at all in most countries.

Some of us complain about how hard it is to get a GF, if rich, handsome, chad guys get to have 4 wives then how this fuck are we going to get a wife.

Reeeeeee

But in Russia women far outweigh men in general population, so maybe good there.

I think the 4 wives thing was meant to be you can take in a poor, homeless woman and look after her as long as you marry her.

The 8th Amendment to the Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment.

there are priorities

That guy is just getting married to them, the poor fucker doesn't even know whats it like to live with those women. All he thinks is getting 4x the pussy.

Because dedicating your life to just one is pious.

cheap freud is cheap, desu

>Why does your nation ban alcohol and drugs?
You guys claim you live in free countries. I however don't in a free country

>Why doesn't your country allow you to marry more than one woman, Sup Forums?
Because we are not muslins, we are catholics.

Don't much like it here, but there is no where else to go, so im stuck in this hole full of shit.

Tell me, don't you go insane listening to your women bitching at you when they are menstruating? I imagine 4 women on PMS in your house will be quite inconvenient.

holy crap a saudi...
you guys have internet over there?

Im pretty sure that the west has a great deal of Non-GF having beta males and it's not this unstable. And beta males aren't the ones who get mad enough to conquest if a man isn't alpha enough to find a GF they likely won't be waging war anytime soon.

at least he can put a whip to use on a non degenerated way

>in Russia women far outweigh men in general population
Only because our men die at ~60 (from hard work no doubt). And women at ~75.
Young ones are 1:1 practically.

You don't put them in the same room stupid, you put each one in a separate household

Polygamy is degenerate. For those Islamic sharia law scum.

Whip will only help if they are not expecting it. If they expect it you'll have 4 wives aiming to make your life miserable in ways that won't result in getting whipped.

because muslim culture adores a pedophile.

> Modern France
> Christian

Christian tradition of monogamy is still very much expected and normal throughout the entirety of the western world.

But with time, feminism and cultural marxism will wash monogamy away (unless someone comes along and protects it). And with it will go away western civilization as we know it.

But it is true. What type of guys do school shootings? Alphas or betas?

Right now its just sporadic outbursts of beta male violence, school shootings etc, but with time they will begin to form rebel groups, as cultural marxism and feminism liberates female sexuality and washes away monogamy.

This is especially true for humans. Before techology, an alpha male could potentially keep all the beta males down with pure physical strenght and dominance.

A lead bullet goes through the skull of an alpha male just as well as any other male.

>instability is because of polygamy
>what is the Islamic Golden age
Wew lad.
Polygamy encourages a MORE stable society. And having multiple wives is the best solution to the population shortage in Europe.
Western polygamy when?

>Some of us complain about how hard it is to get a GF, if rich, handsome, chad guys get to have 4 wives then how this fuck are we going to get a wife.
Chads already have more than 4 girls they're just not married to them

which city are you from user

those aren't his wives. those are the brides maids. you guys don't even care about facts

kuwaitup2date.com/news-regarding-kuwaiti-man-marries-four-women-day-incorrect/

>I will never have 100 wives.
Feels bad.

Well have fun getting nagged in every one of your 4 houses because you didnt fix the curtains or the bathroom light. Also have fun explaining 4 times why you just want to relax over a game in the evening after a hard day and not talk about their feelings all evening.

i'm a one woman guy

then the stones come to play. they know how to keep peace.

that's just a symbolic pic you retards, you do realize that there are people who are married to 4 wives right?

Who in his right mind wants MORE in-laws?

That's not how it happens in Islamic countries

Women dont get to nag about random bullshit in Islamic countries, user.

Infact beating them is expected and encouraged if they misbehave

Why would i want more than 0 women? Too much work, you have to be a retard to marry more than 1 woman. But then again a sheik having prostitutes isn't really a marriage.You have no idea what relationship is.

>arab women
>talk about their feelings
kek

riyadh

>i'm a one woman guy
faggot

Polygamy isn't a natural human system. Part of the reason why monagamous societies have historically been more successful than polygamous societies is that there is roughly enough men for women, meaning men don't have to worry so much about mating and can focus on adding value to the society. Societies with skewed male/female ratios where there are more men than women usually have quite high society dysfunction, bad human rights records, internal strife, poor human development, and stagnant technological development.

>Why would i want more than 0 women?
I'm sorry I didn't make it clear, my question was to heterosexuals, faggot

>Transzilia
>Christian

This.

There is no motivation for men to work and improve themselves and their society if some greedy faggot is hoarding all the women. The common man will rise up and rebel if this happens. The Christian principle of monogamy is the reason Europe rose to such great heights.

god damn, is this really what sheikhs in Saudi Arabia do? those dudes are balling out with oil money, anal gaping like 10 girls per day, and than having their harem swallow all their cum.

im jealous.

>monagamous societies have historically been more successful than polygamous societies
not true, history is not just the past 40 years you know

Polygamy is such an stupid thing to argue on Sup Forums when all you people can think of is the extra piece of pussy you might get. If you want pussy then get whores don't fucking marry it.

We need to make triadic matrimony a thing for reactionary and nationalist circles, that way we can breed out the nu males. And if we end up with a noble society we can just import extra women from poor countries like poland and slovenia and Russia. We can make Britain and America white again, one imported slavic pussy at a time

reeee Chads can't steal all the women

How many wives do you have Saudi bro?
Ages?

man i want a saudi wife. you got any sisters that are single? i'll go over there and propose lol

This is why you restrict all immigration to young and fertile women my friend

Lets talk about the last 500 then. My point is even stronger

Because it's a bad idea.

Because we don't live with cult values.

Post crazy saudi things that no foreigner knows about

Excuse me, but some shitlord lowest IQ oil faggots buying prostitutes isn't marriage.
pinknews.co.uk/2015/10/21/saudi-prince-forced-staff-to-watch-him-having-gay-sex-lawsuit-claims/

>not really
jesus, get this guy some research please
illimitablemen.com/2015/08/26/promiscuity-civilization/

Marrying 900 of your cousins might produce quantity but not quality you silly Arab poopskin.

You are of poopy face and the entire world hates you and wants to see you nuked.

>How many wives do you have Saudi bro?

>Implying we'll let an infidel who's not from a very respectable tribe marry our women
It's easier if you just turn gay user

>Not really

Is it summer already?

Ok so picture this buddy. 20% of guys have access to 100% of women. Thats 80% of guys who have no access to women at all.

What do you think those 80% of guys will do? Accept it peacefully and live in celibacy?

Think really hard about this...

our current age has proven that to be wrong

Monogamy is stability.
It means you pair down the attractive with the attractive, the less attractive with the less attractive, until you reach the point of nobody marrying.

With polygamy, everyone marries up and it leaves a huge population untouched.

Now, short term, you can guess people get a little more attractive overall. But they also end up with a much smaller genepool that can destroy them.

Even here in western society, we don't have polygamy but we do have a swinger culture and so while people aren't always marrying up; instead they're all looking to marry up.

>what is the Islamic Golden age

A meme

I despise your country, it's a stinky, overheated sandbox with "ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAHU ACKBAR" blasting 5 times a day, I've been to Riyadh and it's full of poverty, why does your government do nothing to fix it? They build shit loads of tacky crap but they do nothing to help the poor.

Because women have same rights here, what would mean: women could marry more than one man.

>tfw no gulf arab wife

It's a niche feel

>Why do you think Muhammad designed Islam that way to begin with? He could use all the males without wives, encouraged by the desire for wives, as soldiers for his conquests.
no, arab polygamy is way older than Islam. Muhammad was actually the first to restrict the number of wives a man could have to four

WTF you're going on about how great polygamy is and you have zero wives?
You a fake bro, I thought you were a player.
Look Anwar is laughing.

So? Chads already do this. In fact this is what is happening in society right now as we speak. The top 20% of guys are fucking virtually all women in the society.