OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Mystery Science Fair 201X is out on the app! What did you guys think of this episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=22OwyRnHcNY&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonnetwork.com/video/ok-ko/episodes/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess every episode can't revolve around the plaza, and now it looks like Dendy is either shaping up to be a villain or amoral.

feels like this was more about tying a bow around her previous amoral behavior than setting up something for the future (see the flashback to her first episode they cut to)

I wish we had dailymotions for these. Or MEGAs.

>literally bauhaus

literally no part of human anatomy works the way that gif shows. Not the ass, not the thighs, not twerking, not her pudenda bulging back like that, but I think what has me most ass blasted about all of it is that goddamn blush that literally extends past her face.

Milhouse will never be a meme, take your autism and go.

Heh heh
"Assblasted"

>defending bauhaus
The absolute STATE of Sup Forums.

We're going to need art of Quantum and Priyanka together in miscellaneous poses now that they share a VA.

Really?

>the design of Ms. Baker
>the voice of Connie's mom
Truly the perfect waifu.

I liked it. A lot of nice Dexter's Lab jokes and the stuff with them possible experimenting with TKO later down the line seemed interesting.

Ninja training has made certain parts of her prehensile.

>OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

I found spoiler images for lad & logic

You mean the blush that LITERALLY EXTENDS FURTHER THAN HER GODDAMN FACE?

Yes, I still mad.

Now what episode is this from?

Dendy works as KO for a day.

cartoonnetwork.com/video/ok-ko/episodes/index.html

Downloads when.

I so fucking predicted logic would be his creation

This please. A lot of people can't see the episodes since they don't have cable since they're ridiculously expensive

It was actually said that he was.

I mean really early in the shows airing.

If it offends you that much you should file a complaint towards the artist in question.

What was that one site where you could stream the show in 1080 called again?

Is that Silver Spark? Did she redeem Mr. Logic?

Shannon got reprogrammed by lightning, so I guess that's where Carol's superhero name comes from....

I like to think Mr. Gar is Enid's lowkey sugar daddy.

WHERE IS THE MEGA FOR THIS I WANNA SEE LOGIC

Both new Dendy episodes were fun.

Nice edit! Got any more of those?

What did you like about them? Any standout cute Dendy moments?

What happens in Lad and Logic??

Please spoil for us that can't see

>can't afford cable so I can't use the app

Just Dendy learning about being friendship and being Dexter.

I hope for Mega soon

It's ok, the app is a broken piece of shit anyway.

It is but they're also on the website.

I don't like to spoil. But its an origin story and Mr. Logic is a Boxmore Bot, pre Boxmore Industries.

goddamn it i can see the preview why wont you tell us REEEEEEE

I have 3 things to say.

1. Haven't watched these episodes because my cable doesn't work with the app, but they look awesome. Love me some angst
2. Is it more on model in that preview or am I drunk? Hell, there's a new new feel. It's probably just because of the new setting though.
3. If you have cable remember to watch the episodes when they air too. We don't want the show getting cancelled.

Is there a Mega yet? Or at least on Dailymotion?

MEGA PLEASE.
OR DRIVE.
IM NOT FROM THE US SO I CANT WATCH THE EPISODES

Dendy always felt amoral due to her complete lack of social awareness and tism through the roof

Reminder how she left KO trapped in a robot for hours until he mentioned he enjoyed POW cards

Reminder she was totally okay with not only destroying Mr Logic's prized clippers (only fixing them when KO protested), but destroying Mr Logic entirely to get his glorb, an item she didn't even need

Reminder she laughed and giggled over the prospect of the two of them being trampled by an elephant if her own creation

still better than peridot

Can somebody throw those suckers on a Google Drive please? I can't use MEGA and the App is ass and my cable subscription doesn't work properly.

nah, peridot a cute
dendy is fine too but i havent seen her new episode yet

WHERE
ARE
THE
MEGAS

>still better than peridot
Why is Dendy compared so much with Peridot? She gives more of a Connie vibe.

you double niggers better have either a MEGA or dailymotion link

because they both are nerdy and like tech,and for some reason Sup Forums thinks that means they are the same character

Please... Please at least post the full episodes on dailymotion. I beg someone, I have no way to see them

similar voice, nerdy tech, have trouble with emotions
she's if Peridot filled Connie's role

same here.im fucking desperate

Guys how do you search for newest videos in dailymotion?

Don't forget the time she prompted the trio to horribly mutate themselves and provided no help to turn them back ... while creeping in Rad's van.

I look forward to KO facing her in a way only a peppy and naive schoolboy can against his wound-up and domineering middle-aged teacher.

kimcartoon

The 3 new episodes dummy, they aren't on kimcartoon or anywhere yet

it's not up on there

Not even there

give it a few days u fags

"A few days" They're normally online the first day. Will it really take people that long to take them off of the site?

I DON'T WANT A FEW DAYS, I WANT IT NOWW

If it takes long it's because OK KO is NOT a popular show. Gumball is more popular than OK KO and it didn't compare to recent heavy hitters Regular Show and of course Adventure Time.

>The best show on CN
>Doesn't have immediate rips

I'm disappointed in you guys, we used to have this shit down good. If a new episode came out you ripped it, now it's just fucking nothing and threads that die after 15 responses. It's not the same as even two years ago maybe.

It was pretty popular here while it was airing, so I don't see why we won't get them early. I just hope people are nice enough to

Only one of these girls can bully you sexually

chose wisely

i don't want to be bullied tho.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I smell a waifu

You mean daughterfu. You can put her next to the rat and the kappa.

please upload it somewhere so the rest of us can watch it

wasn't expecting this, lol

I choose both, fuck you

Where did you get this picture of me?

Mr.gar in a zoot suit when

Can't choose both. 20 seconds.

we need more pics from this ep STAT

That's a surprise, I never saw this episode listed as one of the ones to be aired.

Not that getting two Dendy episodes in one week is a problem.

>It was pretty popular here while it was airing, so I don't see why we won't get them early. I just hope people are nice enough to

Would have done it already if I knew how to rip from the CN site. Or even how to set up a stream. I imagine most people here would, its' the fact that knowing how to do so isn't common knowledge. And the ones who *do* know are either MIA or no longer care.

The other part is that these were dropped with literally little warning. But yeah, someone will get to them eventually.

I thought it was Yellow Diamond for a second, or that blue chick with the party cones on her head.

That's Nanini, one of the boarders' self inserts. The other ones I can think of off the top of my head is the weird onion with glasses, and that tiny blue catgirl.

She's also Beardo's daughter, right?

Most likely

best character coming through

I want to fuck the other kappas

where are the ep links REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i dont get it
maybe if you SHARED THE FUCKING EPISODE

id screen record them if the app wasnt shitty and the website actually worked

if anyone knows a way i can bypass the app blocking my screen recorder i could possibly get these episodes into a folder :)

>im-fucking-plying that being able to view the episodes online is the same as being able to share them

get a load of these plebs
I see a lot of "gimme the episodes nao reee"
and not a lot of "here's how you can do that" here

okay,heres how you can do it.
downloading OBS studio you can record your screen and with that recording uploading it in youtube.

What's with her weird webbed feet?

Because kappa