Black or White?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmZZNbUsyt8&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just drink bourbon you pussy faggot.

Oh, COME ON

If we fended off a Multi-million dollar propaganda machine like CTR, what makes you think we're a good place for viral marketing??

Can't, tastes like shit honestly.

Honey jack slays

this. also lol @ importing alcohol. Drink the liquor of your nation you faggot internationalist.

Grow a spine. Jack Daniels is shit, the people of Tennessee drink George A. Dickel.

Never had white.

I drink Black, not much, but I have a bottle in the closet with my guns for once in a while.

Rye is better anyways

I drink Jameson, but JD flavored bbq is fucking tits.

Drinking that faggot Tennessee shit. You deserve it. Praise kek

Europeans can't make whiskey, especially the brits. Jack daniles have outsourced the regular to some distillery in London and it gives a horrible feel.

I order imported American Shit, at times I drink Jameson whiskey from good ol the Irish. At least they didn't fuck up.

Never tried the white one.

as a tennessee native (by your flag i'm guessing you aren't) that's just bullshit. never seen someone drink dickel, plenty of people drink jack

God damn Jack Daniels tastes like shit. Why don't you choose a real whiskey?

I'm sure you can import Wild Turkey 101. The only reason I stopped drinking it, is because it made me stop drinking.

Jim Beam.

Also fuck that adulterated shit. Whiskey should taste like whiskey.

My family has been in Nashville for 3 generations.

Get this

It has a nice color and texture when with ice.

How can blacks even compete?

Neither. Don't piss your money away. Drop $70 on a botte of Oban or The Balvenie and don't look back. Hell, if you want to go cheap, spend 30 on a bottle of glenmorangie original (knocks most other whisky at that price point into a cocked hat)

Have you ever had the honey before? Its ok with coke, but me and the gf drank a bottle in a night and didn't get drunk. Weird

What is the best whiskey to try out if I never before drank alcohol in my entire life?

Jack Daniels is overrated piece of shit whiskey. I only get a bottle of regular Jack if I'm having basic drinkers over who want to feel like they'll finally sprout some fucking hair on their chest.

Jim Beam Jacob's Ghost is the best whiskey for Sup Forumsacks

I am actually drinking it, that's what I heard. It doesn't get you drunk. It's good for non-degenerate drinking which I prefer.

Glenmorangie original with a little water.

Oh, please. You guys probably get drunk on Toilet Duck.

I'm Irish and I think Scottish Whiskey is nicer. I like the smokey tastes.

Honestly I hate the way foreigners (especially Americans) have made Whiskey drinking into some contest as to who can be more pretentious.

I tip my fedora to y'all.

I'm not a fan of JD Honey but to be fair they don't market it as a Whiskey.

Jack Daniels is disgusting. I'd rather drink gasoline.

You sound like a faggot lol

This is a fine answer.

Avoid Jack Daniels -> Makers Mark
The correct order from price point is Wild Turkey 101 -> Woodford

Hasn't Putin annexed your Euro protectorate yet?

Nah, he is too busy chilling with Trump talking about China

Confirmed for fucking queer

The scots make some of the best

As do the Irish

You globalist faggot, JD is ok for mixer but it's a Newfag whisky at best, also the honey one is for women and queers. Taste like shit

You seem really pleb.

For my fellow Americans,
youtube.com/watch?v=jmZZNbUsyt8&feature=share

I like JD just fine, both honey and normal, but to be fair good Scottish single malts are by far the best whiskeys out there. I usually prefer smoky ones from Islay.

>Oh, please. You guys probably get drunk on Toilet Duck.
>and I think Scottish Whiskey is nicer.
you guys made it like that

>Honestly I hate the way foreigners (especially Americans) have made Whiskey drinking into some contest as to who can be more pretentious.

basically your whole comment
sit on a cock

Neither. I can't stand the taste of whiskey. I tried forcing myself to like it so I could be manly, but I failed utterly, and ever since I've slowly started seeing my reflection morph into a nu-male.

this

All you Wild Turkey niggas in this thread are my niggas.

Wild Turkey is love. Wild Turkey is life.

Whiskey taste like hot shit so don't feel bad. The really good ones don't really taste better either, but that is probably preference. Personally I stick to rum, lately it has been dark rums like pic.

>whisky
>wasnt produced in Islay, Scotland

Those corn syrups arent whisky. These are fake whiskies for the plebs who cant afford a real whisky

Alexander Keith..
Whitest drink in the world.

SCOTIAN PRIDE!!!

Drink rum. Be a pirate.

That honey whiskey tastes like shit

Uuu, I've seen this one. Lately I have watch too much of pirates the Caribbean and want some Rum

Thanks for that. I'll have to pick up a bottle.

>Having shit taste

Ezra Brooks for me. It's cheap as fuck.

If you're an American you better be drinking bourbon. It's the best deal you can get and even the cheap stuff tastes pretty good.

>not drinking my favorite brand of alcohol
guess you're a pleb, with shit taste
derp a derp durr
alcohol is degenerate

Look, triggered foreigners. Glad to know our drink gives meaning to your lives know.

Good lads. Islay is goat tier

hillary clinton won the popular vote

impreach doland trump

>Europeans can't make whiskey,

Kill yourself, Esti. Scotland and Ireland are the only nations able to make actual whisk(e)y

Unflavored vodka is perfectly fine.

This shit here is so fucking smooth, god damn.

Vodka.

Just straight vodka, no flavor and no mixer.

Jack Daniels is complete fucking garbage. How it got its status to demand that price point is beyond me.

Same as Morgan, Tanquery, Johnny Walker, Absolut, Budweiser, or any other high priced schlock.

I'll stick to Evan Williams if I want cheap whiskey.

>YOUR TASTES ARE SHIT ! HERE'S WHAT I DRINK !

wew, what a bunch of hipsters here.

neither i don't drink but i would sell it

Jack is for pussy hipsters. Drink a mans drink.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK. I JUST WALKED OUTSIDE TO SMOKE A CIGARETTE AND MY NEIGHBOR GAVE ME A BOTTLE OF WILD TURKEY.

Maker's Mark > Jack

I did mention Ireland britbong.
Then again, since when UK is Ireland and Scotland?

I don't consider them to be with you as England is cucked and Ireland/Scotland isnt

Kinda makes you think

FUGG :DDDD