Current Affairs in the FBI

Hello Sup Forums,

Recently, you all have been investigating the "pizzagate" scandal allegedly involving John Podesta and a number of high ranking members of our government. I am a member of the FBI's NSB, and I'd like to answer as many questions as I can pertaining to our investigation on the matter. I'll try to answer a number of things, including potential suspects, general hints on where to look next, and some security tips you all can use. We work very closely with the NSA, and while it is currently believed that we're puppets of the government, that's not true. Their have been entire divisions that are "rebelling." Agents are skewing data so as to hide information from our bureaucratic superiors. James is not lying in saying that their is nothing in the emails that directly implicates the Clintons, and specifically. What he did not mention, was that it goes much deeper than that. We only informed James on what he needed to know to make the briefing. With the help of the NSA, we've built a program that analyzes and links pieces of data though many different factors. It's been rumored that Hillary used aliases, and that is true. We've been able to link the following factors:

Keywords
Locations
People
Word structure
Media (photos, videos, sound files attached)
Times

Though the analyzation of these factors (and many more minute factors,) we've been able to create a web of connections between "events." We've segmented emails into these events by linking close locations, times too and from locations, analyzation of word choice and spacing to determine the identity of the writer, and many other things. We've so far concluded that the majority of events implicate (and this was not apparent until recently) John Kerry. Their are numerous links to him throughout the emails, although his presence is practically nonexistent.

I'll be answering questions for a number of threads. Only trust my tripcode.

bump

Any information on the Israel Art students and their "Suspicious activities"?

Bad time to ask maybe?

interest

-There's a lot of sketchy language, but no huge red flag. Any hints to decode?

-Who are potential suspects that could take the fall?

-Anyone links to the Hawaii location you could point out?

-Was the Denver FBI agent's murder/suicide/apt fire at all connected to pol?

-How can we stay safe who have posted here? An FBIanon posted a threat/warning that things would become sketch for us when Trump lost, but he didn't. Should we still worry

-Any relation between Comet Pizza and the supposed tunnels under Buddy Webb's house in Texas? Any wikileak about the old subway under Comet?

Any info on what happened with Webb?
Was he really assassinated?

Fake and gay

you made so many grammatical mistakes that i have to say it out loud: this is bullshit! you havent passed the 9th grade. this is bullshit.

dont reply to creepypasta bait

I've noticed that many of the "peaceful protestors" have targeted some pizza joints .

Are we too late? Are they destroying their tracks.

do you know the difference between 'their' and 'there'

.....b-bump

Lightning bolt!

Bump for Interest, but be wary for false LARPers

bump

....and to and too?

Fake.

Retards here have destroyed the FBIs chances of being able to make any arrests or serious investigations. The last thing you'd do is help us more.

I doubt someone in the NSB would have such awful spelling and grammar.

Reverse image search

"James is not lying saying there is nothing in the emails that dorectly implicates the Clintons". He never said that or anything like that. The investigation was whether the use of private email broke the law and whether any Confidential information was sent to non-authorized persons (yes to both). That was the scope of the investigation, they did not look at any other potentially illegal activities whatsoever. You can read the report to inform yourself before your next LARP adventure.

I'll rate this 5/10, poor effort.

MAGA, you beautiful human OP.

and though and through

Impersonating a federal agent carries a huge sentence.

You sure you want to keep posting from your smartphone?

-There's a lot of sketchy language, but no huge red flag. Any hints to decode?
>we've matched "code" from declassified FBI files to many keywords used in the emails. Although their are many coincidences (beanie babies in reference to narcotics, handkerchiefs to children, etc…) theirs no definitive proof as of yet. We are investigated the matter.

-Who are potential suspects that could take the fall?
>Right now, its the golden trio; Hillary, Huma, and Anthony. It's going to be played that Anthony got huma into in, and huma to Hillary. Hillary will be projected as a victim of blackmail though.

-Anyone links to the Hawaii location you could point out?
>Nothing definitive yet, sorry

-Was the Denver FBI agent's murder/suicide/apt fire at all connected to pol?
>Seth was tied to us if that's what your referencing.

-How can we stay safe who have posted here? An FBIanon posted a threat/warning that things would become sketch for us when Trump lost, but he didn't. Should we still worry
>Sup Forums is being monitored by allegiant FBI divisions. Use end-to-end encrypted chat when possible. Application like Signal (ONLY ON IOS) are apt. On android, only use open sourced OS's. I personally use Copperhead. Never use stock android, or even open source compiled unless all google services are removed (even this is sketchy.)

-Any relation between Comet Pizza and the supposed tunnels under Buddy Webb's house in Texas? Any wikileak about the old subway under Comet?
>Think of Comet as a fight in a war. The grand strategy and direction is a far deeper hole.

I did get that image off of google images, yes.
I'm in a hurry as I write this. Sure I could've plugged this into something like Grammarly to fix them, but I'm not safe. I apologize. I'm doing this solely to inform.

I love you op

you want to know how I know you're role playing?

First thing, give us a time and date with a "hi Sup Forums" as well as any identifiers.

Bump for interest

Anything us anons can do to help?

Stay safe op - they have moles in the federal agencies

Can I larp too? I have a plastic pop gun and a plastic badge. Can I be secret service? :-DDDD pew pew die you dumb pedo Mexican normies reeeeee! Haha XD

When is LARP getting their own division?

Oh Oh! Me! I do!

Granted i can't say i trust this guy is legit or not, it's still, you know, "makes me think,"

>IT'S FROM A COIN SELLING WEBSITE YOU RETARDS
IT'S FROM A COIN SELLING WEBSITE YOU RETARDS

How do you expect us to believe you when you are that terrible when it comes to grammar?

>FBI posting on Sup Forums
>hey john, we have a super important need to keep our secrets absolutely safe. Let's go post them on an anime imageboard, I'm sure that's the most reasonable use of our info
Nice LARP newfag

This image was in fact found on google images. I'm not claiming to have taken this. It was taken in 2009…

Fuck off back to Sup Forums ya RP baitfaggot. You\re not even close to credible. You know we're doing actual work here right? Get cucked ya fat inbred retard. Go play outside

Is Google Chrome really as bad as people make it out to be when it comes to privacy concerns?

What would you recommend in browsing the Internet? Is Firefox safe? What addons works?

Pelosi's Goat Hill Pizza; hot or cold?
What is the connection between Goat Hill Pizza and Panama, other than tax avoidance?

"Analization"
Wew lad

The Guccifer2 leak showing a relationship between TARP and political contributions; hot or cold?

this

If you really are who you claim you are, tell us about the Aaayyyys.
Also, can Iget a job over there?

>FBI user posts classified information tying our highest levels of Government on a Suriname Soap Carving forum.

Seems legit.

Are you going to go John Woo on them or are you going to be boring and prosecute them?

You're a liar

CF is not head of the snake and you know it.

The Bitch Miriam is Devil reincarnate, within the Mamre lies the truth, I can prove it and will do that soon. But not quite yet

How does the FBI feel about trump's win? Are you guys relieved that u are getting rid of HC or how do you "agent" feel about what happend?
And what do you think about the upcoming USA-Russia relations?

Yes. Chromium isn't terrible, but we avoid chrome like the plague. We do use MacOS with fire vault and the firewall. We've enabled varous security features. Funny enough, we used to host our own XMPP server and use ChatSecure over TOR. Now we all use signal with burner numbers.

Sorry, forgot to add my tripcode. This is me.

Seems to me our financial situation in this country is beyond repair. Is there a plan to do a reset? If so, how fucked are we?

Do you dick in butt?

The CF is nothing. It's a head of the hydra. The ultimate goal is to dismantle the 7 society. That's a story for another time though.

I believe it's called a work number, not burner, Mr Agent

using signal is stupid also. anybody who has that number save in their phone could view you on signal. not that bad but subpar OPSEC for Mr FBI Agent