Toddler Titans hate thread

How do people defend this bullshit show?

stop being a little bitch and enjoy your new favorite show.

they hate people like you more?

>Toddler Titans

Mr. Enter please leave.

>weebs like a vapid parody of the source material
>autists like a vapid parody of a vapid parody
Not seeing the problem here, tooncuck.

t.Jew

The only reason people "like" it is because its so hated and they need to be contrarian.

And this is what you tell yourself so you don't have to accept that people like what you don't like.

it has its moments
plus most people hate it because they are part of a fandom worse than undertale amd sonic combined

I don't know. The action is only acceptable at best, the humor is obnoxious and it really tries to hard with it's teen angst. At least the good Teen Titans have some funny scenes and good characterization, 03's Toddler Titans on the other hand...

>and it really tries to hard with it's teen angst

idiot confirmed

>Not an argument

Because babies like you still get tied into knots over how mad it makes you, and honestly that just makes it 100% better

>fandom
>>>/tumblr/

its the fandom who should leave

If Sup Forums was a children's cartoon, it would be TTG

Edgy, retarded, full of bait and often hilarious

>implying the source material was good

Can't fap to the new one, so it's inferior.

it's the people who call something a fandom that should leave

wwho is your steven universe waifu user?

So much this.

You're not trying hard enough

You know people who call others babies or toddlers always struck me as childish. Only children need a word younger than they are to denote childishness.
On that note given the amount of crying by TTfags... well I probably don't need to finish that sentence do I.

>TTG thread: thread with an actual topic. Related to the comics.
>2003 TT thread: console war tier shitposting
I wonder who are the toddlers

Show me the way, sensei

with pics please

The word fandom has existed longer than you've been alive

Eat shit TTG retard

Nice cherry picking.

All idiots who like or defend TTGhave the mental capacity of deformed children, and deserve a bullet in their skulls

That isn't what cherrypicking means, retard.

>inb4 someone defends it and op spergs out with the same 5 insults that he recycles with every TTG related thread

I can't tell what's a work or a shoot anymore with this TTG thing.

can agree desu

Are we witnessing the birth of a new Barneyfag?

this guy has been slinging the same insults in every related thread for months

Well Op, the show came out in like 2004, when CN was just letting everything slide and most people watching it was either too young in age or in mind to watch better shows. Usually you grow out of it, usually

>Lol, we know our show sucks and people hate it, isn't that hilarious?
If anything this makes me hate it even more.

But their show is great

>Superhero-theme Family Guy for kids
>Great
Then again, Family Guy used to be somewhat funny.

>brain too big
give this user an award!

It's humor isn't famguy at all. More Always Sunny than anything.

How many seconds of Always Sunny have you watched?

>Sup Forums was a children's cartoon, it would be TTG
So, who would be reddit? and what about tumblr?

The entire show. How many seconds of famguy have your watched?

>reddit
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, MORTY!
>tumblr
Steven Universe

R&M is reddit yeah but isn't a children's cartoon

The second half of Gravity Falls season 2 perhaps?

>implying it's not for manchildren

Enough to know TTG spams the same amount of forced jokes in an episode compared to family guy

Gumball is reddit

The state of these fandoms

I’m pretty sure both are black flaggers

Jeez, could you be anymore assblasted?

Watch the Oregon Trail, Justice League, and Dungeons and Dragons episodes

Teen Titans are a shit team, TTG is a shit show, Teen Titans 2004 was animu bullshit that nostalgiafags put on a pedestal, and the comics were only ever good when they were blatantly copying Claremont's X-Men run.

At first I was vocal about my hate for GO, but now I've realised that only manchildren let other people know they still watch cartoons
lrn2hate cartoons silently

Says the TTG fag that gets triggered when anyone calls his favorite show that concentrated crap it is

This guy is right and you all know it.

This guy is samefagging and you all know it.

Cause its not a bullshit show , fags like you are just not open minded to see that show isnt as bad as people make it out to be.

>It's the butthurt TT manchild again

I'm not the one calling people retarded or telling them to kill themselves over a cartoon.

neither yours

I only ever watch TV when I'm sitting down to eat something, and in that circumstance a wacky irreverent 10 minute comedy that's loosely based around DC canon beats a 30 minute serial.

It grew on me because it pisses in the OG fan's cornflakes while simultaneously acknowledging that TTG is absolute shit. I can't wait for the movie to come out, because it's going to create so much Sup Forums rage.

t. Teen Titans fan

Teen Titans 2003 is to the original Titans comics what TTG is to Teen Titans 2003. You faggots were no better than GO! fans back then. At least GO! knows what it wants to be.

This show being made speaks to the original's popularity, the more you talk about it the more ratings it gets, kids like it, it would be a horrible business decision to cancel it, and when you get off your high fucking horse you see it has fun humor.

>defend
fuck off back to Sup Forums and die there

>implying its one guy
You are so paranoid its funny

If you are part of the cancer killing the industry you deserve to suffer. Fuck you

Then why is it that all of the posts read the same? It's just "reeeeee fuck you die" over and over.

the industry's been shit for decades and needs to die and rise from it's ashes. fuck you

How about Fanboy and Chumchum then?

I'm tempted to see the movie on theaters, 'cause i love the show. Suck my dick, OP.

This picture feels so wankish but I actually really enjoyed the part where the two star fires are friends. Made me smile.

Never change Sup Forums. Never change.

This is too true. Anyone who like the original weebshit teen titans was an awkward cringe lord.

The problem with TTGO is two fold.

One, while the show has decent jokes and actually works OK as a comedy show, it goes out of it's way to antagonize fans of the old series. A lot. Fine, we get it, a couple jabs at the autists bitching is probably well deserved, but whole episodes shitting on everything that people enjoyed is both petty and lends credence to the same autists claiming that show can't stand on it's own merits. Why go there at all?

Two, like Spongebob and Johnny Test, this show absolutely DOMINATES the scheduling lineup. Like I've said, it's a passable show, but there is certainly too much of this airing and it's going to give viewers burnout because it's inescapable.

>Toddler Titans
>An Enterfag term

WAAAH MEAN SPIRITED AND RUINING MUH CHILDHOOD

>obvious falseflag bait thread only gets 60 replies
I'm happy for you Sup Forums

user i want you to know im going to go watch the ttg movie just to spite you and autists like you that can't stand the fact that people like something you don't.

because it triggers you, and that is funny