Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Mike BTFO - this time with thread title

>that moment you sink lower than freaking abbey

and then sue got written out of the comic

Atta girl, Sue

I swear, its like they based this on me.

>you're so unpleasant now

so are they going to fug or what

There is not a single lie in what Mike is saying

Again, just as it was with Lucy, he fails at the delivery but the content is spot on.

How can one man be so right all the fucking I'll never understand

hes kinda right, is always lucy for everyone
damn, i always hated lucy and now shes a confirmed bitch even more

Supposedly unseen ships ahoy from this morning.

>Mike quoting word for word arguments spouted by other people about how he's always right
>is promptly labeled the bad guy and sort of loses another friend

Stop reading BCB.

kek first time the pets did something good

can't wait for the Punished Mike redemption arc

No! NOOOOOO! He was so close to breaking her! We were so close!
You failed, Mike. You let her walk away with a shred of self-esteem. You gotta make it more personal next time. I won't rest until Sue's in tears.

To be fair, what reason would they to have faith in Sandy? After she left, Lucy was the apple of Mike's eye. Why would anybody put faith in silly 8 year old affections? All they saw was an upset Lucy and a Mike always looking at his phone. Sandy manifesting in a physical form didn't come until after their relationship began having problems, so again, what reason would they have to put faith in their relationship?

what you sugest i read weekly ??
daisy is my waifu so i have to keep for when she apears

>tfw fuckboi has a good point

Everyone basically made fun of the fact that he had an online girlfriend and Paulo really didn't make it any better towards him. Doesn't really excuse the fact that Mike's acting like a bitch, but it does raise a good area where a lot of his friends were more concerned with Lucy.

To the point where they actually gave Mike the shit for rejecting Lucy's love of the first try and not ask "Hm why did you do that?" it was a form of "OH WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?".

I mean fuck dude, I can understand why Mike's acting this way but I really don't care for it as well. But damn is it realistic. Had an online girlfriend who I fucking skyped all the time and sometimes we'll be busy from each other and I would torture myself by looking over logs. People would make fun of me for doing so including my own family making me think that she's a 40 year old dude when in reality she was 17 years old and I had pictures and everything for it.

So it kinda hits even further that Mike may be telling some points of truth. But that doesn't mean you fucking should slam your FRIENDS FACE INTO THE FUCKING TABLE CAUSING HIM TO BLEED OUT YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

The reverse is true when it comes to his sweet sandy.

It's always Lucy for everyone because Lucy was actually part of their lives. They're a bunch of dumb teenagers and I'm not surprised they prioritized the feeling of their friend they can actually see and interact with over a girl they're not even sure existed.

I can’t believe Taeshi actually did something worthwhile with the pets

Mike needs to eat a fist sandwich

>One mention of Sandy and he spergs out

Probably because that whole "OH GEE YOUR MY FRIEND" thing. I know, it's strange to user to expects friends to be supportive.

>..
Wtf is with these two-dot ellipses?

Also, I'm disappointed. I was really hoping he'd hit Sue too and just begin a horrible rampage.

but nobody interacted with lucy
lucy was and still is a bitch with everyone

also i dare to post without an image

On one hand, I'm happy that Sue managed to put the foot down and show a shred of self respect.

On the other hand, I'm sad because she didn't push him far another to make him smash her head into the lockers.

Soon enough he won't even have anyone willing to do that.
He'll just rot away inside, alone.

Good job Sue, you really straightened him out. He just slammed someone's head into the fucking table but yelling angrily is where is crosses the line for you? I guess she didn't really care when it was just Paulo getting shit.

Is she supposed to be walking away in the last panel or just standing there? This probably isn't going anywhere so I kind of want to see how Paulo reacts to Lucy and Augustus. It irritates me that the minute the "Paulo crying" pages end and something actually happens, it switches scenes again.

Goddamn, chibishit is at a relative minimum here. Nice.

Oh also pic related is pretty interesting if you can ignore the tumblrspeak.

We like her for she is smart

We hate her for she is too smart.

We are a mess.

We've been over this a dozen times and people struggle to understand both sides' viewpoints are reasonable. I guess people who dislike Lucy are just being stubborn because we can all see where this is going.

This comic has just been how to right characters into the ground, a thesis.

Because their friend was telling them that he liked her and was happy with her? I know Sup Forums is a gathering place for autistics but this question appears so often it makes me wonder if bcb threads attract socially awkward people.

I agree Mike should end this asap and that he's deceiving himself.

Well, he is right.

Nah I fucking hate this pic because it reminds me that shit site has a fanbase.

i dislike lucy cus shes a bitch that deserves what happened (maybe not the suicide atemtp)
and now karma is turning against mike for being right and defending himself

also augustus / lucy is fucking boring since we will get only glimpses of the relation and nothing substancial

>Because their friend was telling them that he liked her and was happy with her?
If her is Sandy we've kinda talked about this, and how the whole thing could sound like "yeah I've got a girlfriend, but she goes to a different school and has a job and does volunteer work so that's why you've never seen her" to high-schoolers. Mike is a nice guy, so he's not lying for attention, therefore he's just saying it to get all of the girls flocking to him to back off.

Except one of those girls is Lucy, who has been his best friend since they were kids- there's never been a Mike without Lucy. They (seemingly) make each other happy. They have common interests. Why isn't Mike dating Lucy? Etc etc.

Is there a word for being right about everything but also being in the wrong?

I bet Abbey will still be more than willing, if Sue tells him of Mike's recent behavior. I think Mike needs some tough love right now, and by tough I mean Abbey going ground and pound on his ass.

If Abbey does start wailing on him, I think it'll be more about him being pissed about Daisy and Paulo rather than anything Mike actually did.

Pfft please, he's just happy that Paulo got fucking nailed with no problem. He does not care about Mike whatsoever, infact he sees Mike as a problem whenever he wants to do whatever.

>Mike and Abbey just start beating each other up, not because they're mad at the other but because they're so frustrated with what's been going on
>ends with the both of them crying, bloodied and hugging
>David takes a picture with his phone
>Lucy still doesn't care

Oh so it's you again.

You have to remember though that when Mike told everyone he had rejected Lucy, they weren't just curious as to why. They were outraged. Mike is totally right to be angry about it. It's downright disrespectful to him and to Sandy.

Mike is canonically the strongest in the group

All it takes is one sucker punch.

I don't think I'm "you", I just understand why his friends reacted the way they did. But I also think Mike is right in his own way.

You're right, we are indeed talking about Abbey

>mike is the strongest

I thought David was the strongest.

>Mike is canonically the strongest in the group
He's canonically the best fighter. Abbey and Paulo are stronger than he is, but he could still beat them as long as they didn't get too many good hits in. Mike is like that "I'm sure to win because my speed is superior" pic.

physically speaking Mike is a gary stu

Well except for the fact he's a manlet

IDENTICAL, MAN.

Mike was right

Sue suicide arc when?

I think it's Mike inching closer towards suicide

If everyone is gonna just tell Mike how it is (which honestly he needs a bit of) I'd be down for Mike fucking off for a bit like Lucy did.

Ya know, I wonder why they stayed friends with him after he push Lucy to the point in which she attempted suicide. Like he’s such a cunt it’s kind of amazing it took him this long to sperg out.

Could someone edit Sue out of the second panel? I tried with GIMP but I couldn't make it work.

>trips
Ids habbening

Yeah honestly I hope he gets suspended, he needs time to clear his head.

So how long until everyone finds a new table without mike around?

It almost hurts seeing Mike throwing an autistic fit like this because of how much of a fool he's making of himself. Sue is legit concerned about him and is asking how to help. Rather than accept it, he's chasing her away because REEEEEEEE you never cared about me and muh Sandy!

I can't wait to see the meltdown he has when Sandy inevitably breaks up with him and he's all alone.

Holy shit that's awesome

Getting suspended would be logical since he basically assaulted another student in front of lots of witnesses, but that hinges on someone snitching.

More likely he'll become depressed and realize he has no friends not because they don't make any effort but because he doesn't allow them to. Then will understand fully what Lucy went through when he imposed the same situation on her.

Do you just want the panel or the whole page?

They don't know about her suicide attempt yet, I think.

T minus never because that is what normal people would do.

>Mike inching closer towards suicide

Only Sandy can push him towards suicide tbqh

>That moment when you've done the fucking impossible are are worse than mcfucking Abbey
Nice mcfucking job, Mike.

So is Mike gonna blow up on David next?

I was thinking just the first two panels but with Sue gone in the second one, or maybe the first two panels exactly as they are but with a new third one without Sue.

Also yeah they don't know about her suicide. I think the only people who know are Mike and Lucy's families, Augustus, and Mike. I doubt it'll stay like this, I'm interested in seeing how everyone finds out.

It still doesn't work because this comic has never sold the notion that Sue is friends with anyone except Amaya.

Mike is strong because he's fast as fuck
But his defenses are garbage. So really, if you can land a hit you win

Exactly, Mike needs to fully comprehend that he's alienating everyone with his attitude and that brooding over his messed up relationship won't fix anything. Then maybe we can start the Mike redemption arc that I'm sure is on it's way.

Close friends? No, but she seemed to be fairly good friends with everyone.

See, if he didn't blow the fuck up on Paulo, his closest friend who also knows that it would be about fucking Sandy
Instead, we have to make Sue relevant

lolno

The best we've got is the implied friendship of them being in the same MMO guild which isn't much to contrast against Mike's hostility now. In fact, the very chapter that came up he didn't seem to enjoy her company that much.

As for Lucy, Sue tries her damnedest to be her best friend but Lucy has never seemed to care much.

It's in her nature (remember when she orchestrated an entire play to get Mike and Lucy to make up)?

I can't believe this exists

>You're so.. unpleasant now.
She's right that she doesn't have to put up with being yelled at, but that is such a cunt way to phrase it. Like, I'm going to ignore the content of what you're throwing a fit about and just address your tone. I'm sure implicitly invalidating your feelings like that won't encourage you to further fester in your bitterness! Would've been better if she just got mad at him.

Another scene that feels like it's part of a different story. This is "increasingly erratic guy goes on on the level-headed voice of reason, the person who would least deserve it".

Problem is, Sue has never been very reasonable. She's pompous and intolerant of disagreement but usually turns out to be wrong about anything she opines on.

Brilliant!

Khorne will be pleased

Plus nobody cares about Sue

>GUYS I SWEAR IM NOT A FURFAG BUT IM GOING TO KEEP GOING INTO FURFAG THREADS AND TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THIS RELATES TO ME
Fuck off you fucking autist

Like it's supposed to crossing a line to be yelling at Sue, the girl who was yucking it up about a guy getting punched in the throat because she happens to dislike him.

The heck is your problem?

It is essential to bully Boco at all times.

Oh right I forgot on Sup Forums its pretty much manadatory to suck off tripfags

user, every character in this comic is a gigantic piece of shit in some way. It wouldn't matter who he was yelling at, they'd deserve it.

Like this user?

What about Amaya?
Or more arguably Rachel
Or less arguably Matt (except for being a flat character)

Why?
I don't care about names. I was asking a question.

>Why?
>He's a newfag

But I'm sure she's not supposed to. I'm sure this is supposed to represented Mike going off the hinge and lashing out at nice people who only want to help him.

But Sue is an asshole so the role is a rough fit for her.

?????
Since when is tripfagging acceptable

Because he's an attentionwhoring faggot who thinks he's being funny by pretending to be an idiot, and he acts morally superior to everyone else
Of course I wouldnt expect a newfaggot to think any differently

I mean he's not exactly wrong. they flat out gave him shit for not accepting Lucy's feelings back then

Okay more accurately, every main character except David.

Also, Rachel fucked Paulo out of spite against Tess. That's a pretty bitchy thing to do.

That's what I choose to believe Sue's expression in the third panel is about. She knows he's right, but she also has the right herself to choose not to engage him when he's acting like this.

I'll take that, but Amaya and Matt have done nothing wrong (probably because they don't do much of anything)

WHEN is Mike going to attempt sudoku? It seems so close yet so far

Amaya ratted on Paulo's completely innocuous date.

When every female will be impregnated by him

good numbers user

Yeah that's just about right. I couldn't replicate the background texture well enough after removing Sue. Pic related, on the other hand, was just copy pasting rectangles, much easier.
Not sure which version I prefer.

>morally superior

Damn nigga that's a good joke.