IT HAS BEEN 15 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS SINCE THE LAST ISLAMIST MURDER IN EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA OR AUSTRALIA

IT HAS BEEN 15 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS SINCE THE LAST ISLAMIST MURDER IN EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA OR AUSTRALIA

Hillary ran out of willing participants for false flag attacks.

Almost as if...they've been paid ;^)

Oh they're-a cooking a something up.

God knows what they're up to next. Any bets?

Belgium +175
France +172
Germany +140
UK +105
America +90
Canada +45

This. Obama, Hillary and co. have all been too busy trying to defeat the Trumpocalypse, so they haven't paid much attention to their underlings. Now that the election is over, expect a mass casualty "fuck you, we're leaving" attack before Trump takes office, followed by complete silence for 8 years straight when Trump disbands them all on January 20th.

What are you talking about. The incidents moved to Asia.

>implying the media isn't covering shit up

Okay, I like conspiratorial shitposting as much as the next man, but this is too much. Showing how dangerous radical Islam is did not help her cause.

Rollin for one today

But the plane crash in east hartford was only a month ago

And the gas line attack in Alabama was a few weeks ago.

And the train crash in NJ was only like 9 weeks ago.

They were helping trump so they had to stop them.

they weren't going to have one so close to the election. would have helped trump. now they will ramp up again along with blacks getting killed by cops and they will say trump isn't doing enough

Germany

wtf I love Allah now

>IT HAS BEEN 15 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS SINCE THE LAST ISLAMIST MURDER IN EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA OR AUSTRALIA

Filthy lie. Mabby no mass attacks but there have been murders.

I say germany is their prime target since every attack failed or was prevented before anything happened. It would also boost afd through the roofs and kickstart a new rightwing europe

None of those were Islamist.

The NJ train was an accident, too.

There has been a massive cover up to prevent Trump from gaining momentum. People only know what the media reports.

Pscht, is every bit of harmless stabbing and kicking to the head fun an """islamistic attack""" now?

The EH plane crash was literally confirmed to be an islamist attack and an attempt to take out Pratt & Whitney how dumb r u?

>taking your attention away from TPP and Wikileaks didn't help her cause

Wew lad, you need to learn how false flags work.

>its only an islamistic attack if the government says it is
>terrorists disappear when you redefine what terrorism is

But she was against the TPP. And if Islamist attacks were supposed to distract from Wikileaks, they completely and utterly failed.

Good job, now you jinxed it Pajeet.

Who died?

Only the student pilot, who was on a flight visa. The flight instructor survived, miraculously.

The student pilot was living in a cramped apartment with 3 other Jordanians on the same visa. Once the FBI got involved in the investigation all local news agencies were told to shut the fuck up and a gag order was put on the instructor.

The very last piece of news we go on the issue was that the FBI had raided the apartment in Hartford and that's where they found the other 3 Jordanians.

I work in EH so all this came from local news, I don't think anything outside of "a plane crashed" was reported elsewhere.