There is a mutant-human war in almost every iteration/timeline

Does the mutants ever win the war?

As far as I remember is always either "human won" or "everybody lost, machines win", I don't really remember mutants winning a single time.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/X-Universe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apocalypse's/Cable's future mutants win

House of M
Age of Apocalypse although it's open to debate and technically humans run in the long run (thanks Yoshida)

Mutants ruled the world in Age of Apocolypse, it's like the second most famous X-Men alt timeline/universe story after days of future past.

How about a future where mutants and humans finally get along? There could still be a few hate groups causing trouble but most of the average Joes aren't chasing their neighbors with pitchforks just for having gills or extra arms.

Watch yerself, user. Folks round dese parts don't take too kindly to talk bout eliminatin' the status quo. You talk yer tired of the same shit over and over again, but that's what we call trerdition. Now you best be on yer way fore someone starts ta feel uncomfterable.

wanting to have peace withe scum mutants.
for people like you women have rights

Age of Apocalypse

House of M

I am storytiming the last two issues of House of M-Masters of Evil. It's a 4 issues mini

Do they really win? I everyone in that lost.

In "Here Comes Tomorrow" there is only one human alive, while some mutant exist there.

I liked the future Fantomex was refering too, transhumans vs mutants.

Based. It's a real gem.

I don't understand how mutants as a group can be oppressed. They're literally the next step of human evolution. It's like trying to stop the gulf stream or ocean currents, humanity is just going against nature.

On top of this, mutants are literally the strongest group in Marvel universe. They have several Omega level threat in their ranks that could obliterate the planet multiple times over. Due to diversity of powers, they have specific hard counters to any power there is. C list like Dazzler has been shown to be able to handle A+ planetary threat like Black Bolt just because her power counter his. The mutants can take on the rest of Marvel universe, including intergalactic threat like Thanos and Galactus and make it a real match.

Finally, most of them are chad & stacy god, deities and goddesses with literal superpower plus dazzling good looks. It seemed like a really bad idea trying to bully a chad like Cyclops, Iceman, etc in high school. Not only they can kill you several times over, they have cool powers and would have huge following in high school. The mutant oppression thing compared to the powerlevel doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

since this is x-thread it seems like every writers besides claremont dont really know what to do with hellfire club, they are supposed to be mutan iluminati yet they always fighting each others and have its member being replaced by children or being punching bag for x-men

I forgot to mention, in this reality Exodus is the dictator of Australia

Sublime did it

the hellfire club should just be kinky mutant corporate criminals who want money and power, keep it simple

xmen shouldnt be about opression, it should be about the impact in society of humans with superpowers being born from normal humans, how it would change society in all aspects, the conflicts that would generate from that. It shouldnt be a very literal analogy to jews or gays or blacks.

>It's just going against nature
That thing man and even animals do every day?

The Mutants being the next step of whatever isn't accepted by everyone, the whole Neanderthal vs Humans rhetoric gets tossed around a lot. And really evolution doesn't work with steps.

Not liking mutants makes perfect sense for a lot of people, mostly because the reasons you gave.

I remember an AU where Magneto becomes the king of the muties or some shit like that

it's this one, House of M

Oh fuck off. He's not talking about a status quo change he's talking about a good end. And as the word "end" implies, it's over after that.
It's like if you make a comic about a guy trying to become the heavyweight world boxing champion but try to continue the story after that point. Sure it can be appealing from a storytelling standpoint to have a storyline about maintaining his position or whathaveyou, but it's not what readers came for. You can't turn an underdog into a champion and expect people to still care.

You don't hear about those because they don't time travel

Better X-Men team than what we have got in any current book

House of M Mystique is the best Wolverine love interest

the end

I didnt post the first 2 issues, they are mostly build up, you can still understand the story

Also, just looking at our world of political correctness one would think that is more plausible think that they would be protected by society in general (and SJW in particular) they would be pandered in media and treated as "those poor opressed people who suffered a lot, don't call them muties, that's racist".

There would be people defending the mutants despite some of them actually being serious menaces.

Maybe if the mutants finally stopped trying to kill each other over the most petty and meaningless reasons, it might happen. But they're mutants, so they never will.

Next step of humanity, my ass. They would be such a thing if they came together in unity, but instead they keep fracturing, fighting, and self-destructing.

schools literally still teach creationism to students, don't be fucking naive

How the fuck do mutants not win? Wolverine and his many derivatives are nigh-unkillable. Cyclops can punch you in the dick from a mile away. Rogue can kill you just by touching you. Blob is so thick the bullets just bounce off of him. And then there's the real terrors like Beak and Jubilee!

Because they can't cooperate and end up killing each other, and then the humans and Sentinels wipe out the leftovers.

And then the Sentinels wipe out the humans so mutants can never be born again.

Xavier doesn't have the will to exterminate the human race, if he and magneto had their powers switched the mutants would have been victorious in Xmen #1.

Its called My Hero Academia.

Any one want to see non mutant heros survive AoE
>Ghost Rider fueled by the souls of billions of dead humans
>Frank using all the tech from dead heroes to hunt mutants
>Ultron hacking sentinels and taking control of Nimrod
Making it about the X-Men and only the X-Men was a mistake

>Finally, most of them are chad & stacy god, deities and goddesses with literal superpower plus dazzling good looks

no, thats what you see.

>xmen shouldnt be about opression, it should be about the impact in society of humans with superpowers being born from normal humans, how it would change society in all aspects, the conflicts that would generate from that. It shouldnt be a very literal analogy to jews or gays or blacks.
I've always wondered what would happen if mutants had more loyalty to their origin group than to mutants and how the X-Men would deal with them
>Mutant white supremacists
>Mutant isis members
>Mutant Rohinga fighting the Burmese army
>Black mutants clashing with cops over injustices real and precieved
But no, the conflict always has to be "those mean humans are always opressing mutants" and "fucking flat scans gas em all GENE WAR NOW"

Goddamn it I love it when villians take the chance to be heroes even when they know they're gonna die

>Making it about the X-Men and only the X-Men was a mistake
But it wasn't just about the X-men

How the fuck do Fagneto fans justify his bullshit

holy shit, the colors are fucking delicious, the art is fantastic - what is this run and where can I download it?

It's only two issues
readcomiconline.to/Comic/X-Universe

Because Wanda's mental breakdown make believe dimension isn't really indicative of what Magneto actually wants to achieve, it's her and Quicksilver's daddy issues manifesting

Also Gage is a shit writer who needs to choke on his own ass his head is so far up there

I mean in general, the dudes a racist shitheel but gets a pass for being a holocaust survivor, is directly responsible for hundreds for deaths and indirectly responsible due to faggots emulating him. When some one can put on your face murder hundreds and even your best friend says "yeah thats something he'd do" you're a piece of shit

I still love Mikhail Rasputin only because of those 2 lone comics.
Although it didnt make much sense to me how he died.

I am completely unenthusiastic about Kitty marrying Peter, but I hope somehow it brings Mikhail Rasputing and the son of Colossus who lives in the Savage Land into the books.