Excuse me, who the heck is this?

Excuse me, who the heck is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G93bj1HARA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That would appear to be Lupin the 3rd.

He's a nice man.

Isn't he based off of a french novel character?

Bat man seems to REALLY hate lupin.

Well he is both a thief and is groping Wonder Woman.

Because Lupin isn't a beta like him and goes straight for Wondy.

Well, he's the greatest detective and he's an uncatchable thief.

He still had that post-pearl harbor mindset during that time.

Yup, I think the movie about Castle Cagliostro is based in one his encounters with Herlock Sholmes.

>not knowing based lupin when he was on the justice league

That was the guy that stole Darkseid's chair and blackmailed him into calling off an invasion. You show some respect!

When the hell was this?

Also, I guess I'll just put the obvious one out there. Orange Lantern Lupin.

That's from Mystery of Mamo; Henry Kissinger was reading a copy of an in-universe comic based on Lupin's adventures and it had a parody of a then major ad campaign for Clark Bars.

Well, looks like part 3 judging by the pink suit.

Nah
Lupin's not really in it just to hoard treasure
He'd probably be more green or blue, just based on his ability to get out of sticky situations and not give up when things get rough
Fujiko would probably be orange though

Close, but no cigar.

He is suppose to be the grandson of Arsene Lupin the original gentleman thief. When the manga was created it made sence cronologicaly that a man in the decade of the 60s could be the grandson of a man from the late XIX century.

Lupin steals shit for the sport not for the value. He would still spend all the money on a crazy night and be poor by the next day thou.

Well, I mean, he needs to get all of that money for helicoptors and ammunition from somewhere.

He does a tiny theft to finance a big theft.

Why are those justice league designs a million times better than what we have today

Come back when you're no longer underage newfag

So... was this a cross-over or something?

It's the ugly cousin of voyager.

Lupin for greed? He ends up giving most if not all of what he just stole to some kid he just met during the story, and doesn't think much of it.

Because they aren't overdesigned bullshit.

It's from Lupin III: Secret of Mamo. The original version of the film features Henry Kissinger reading a Lupin comic, which features an old Cark Bar ad with Lupin added in. Geneon had to cut that shot out in their release for obvious reasons.

The original ad which the Lupin gag is based on.

He's the one everybody's looking for

Did Batman just catch a glimpse of Wonder Woman's cleavage and congratulated himself with an arm pump?

Love how batman was smiling in the original, but they changed his mouth on the Lupin version

>Being this underage

Dude, don't be mad that someone just discovered this. I'm in my 30's and didn't even know about this. Lighten up.

You know what you need to do, Batman.
It's the only way.

In the 70s and through most of the 80s, the Japanese didn't recognize international copyright or IP law (they were the same then as China is now) so they regularly used foreign IPs without permission or consequence.

Lupin III himself was a stolen IP, as Maurice LaBlanc's estate still held copyright over the character of Arsene Lupin at the time. The IP didn't fall into the public domain until the early 2000s, which is why most Lupin III media released outside of Japan had to be renamed "The Wolf" or "Rupan".

Japan recognizing international copyrights and not just straight up stealing foreign IPs is a fairly recent development, but only as a result of the anime industry booming overseas and the Japanese corporations realizing they have to play by the rules if they want to distribute their media internationally.

Surely you are not saying Batman needs to rape lupin

Interesting

Why is Lupin raping Wondy?

>He doesn't know who Lupin is

I'm saying that he knows what needs to be done.

>Not knowing who Wolf is.

>Win a trip to Gotham
I'd rather win an action-packed trip to Detroit

No, "Hemlock Sholmes" didn't have any influence of the "Castle of Cagliostro." The ending is inspired by "The Damsel with Green Eyes" and the name Cagliostro is taken from the Countess of Cagliostro, who is a recurring character in the Arsene Lupin novels.

>Bat man seems to REALLY hate lupin.
>Well he is both a thief and is groping Wonder Woman.
>He still had that post-pearl harbor mindset during that time.
>Well, he's the greatest detective and he's an uncatchable thief.
This thread is why Sup Forums is still relevant.

>Wolf
Bullshit, his name is Edgar.

why is Lupin wearing nabeshin clothes?
>(inb4 "He stole them" and/or "master of disguise stuff")

>Based God

That's actually Lupin III disguised as Nabeshin.
It is not

Don't ever mention that name again.

Goddamn, the boner this special gave me.

Did someone say "Lupin"?

I like how Lucky's like "wtf m8?"

Batman would only hate Red Jacket and Green Jacket Lupin because they have the balls to join the Justice League so he can still secrets and money from the vault. It also means that Zenigata's heading to the Watchtower to arrest Lupin, planning on busting Batman on breaking laws.

>There will never be a Batman vs Lupin
>Batman and Lupin will never get into an unmasking off
>Lupin will never get a chance to fail at trying to fuck Catwoman

That Batman edit is inspired

>Lupin convinces Catwoman to bang
>She gets on top
>"Ive got something to tell you handsome"
>"What cha got for me babe"
>IM THE GOD DAMN BATMAN

No excuses.

>what is a joke

>lupin
>justice league
O well, even Harley got a pass after all. And he's no worse than plastic man

edgar de la cambriole > lapin numéro 3

>he's no worse that plasticman
How would that interaction unfold?

I watched the dub and that scene was intact.

its a pre-photoshop photoshop

monkeypunch is a huge ameriboo

>Win a trip to Gotham

No, thank you

What's wrong, don't want an action packed trip to Gotham

THAT'S LUPIN DAMN IT! GET 'IM!

That's Lupin too? Jaw line looks off.

I've been nonstop listening to Lupin the 3rd music this week. You are a true comrade. More people need to see green jacket (bang bang).

WARUSAA PI SAN JU HACHI

I wish they'd redub CoC with the tv series dub cast. I can't watch the movie in English, not good at all.

Why wouldn't Lupin be doing that. She's one of the only women who wouldn't have shoved him off by now. Jigen and Goemon have probably gotten more women over the years (I mean, before they end up in the fridge) than Lupin has. He's too eager.

I love the fact that the guns don't get modernized despite other aspects of the series getting that treatment. Guns and sideburns and nice suits stay classic.

>hating on David Hayter

some things are perfect the way they are

>once again Sup Forums has a better Lupin thread than Sup Forums.

A good voice for Snake isn't really going to mean you can do a good Lupin. Very different character types. Not that his voice was bad, they playful nature of the characters just wasn't quite there yet, series 2 pulled it off.

Name a more pure kino ED than original Lupin III. You cannot.

That's because Batman is a big fan of Inspector Zenigata.

A Batman vs Lupin special would be so fucking good. Especially if Zenigata were to accidentally clean up Gotham due to his tunnel vision on Lupin.

>that fucking smile on the both of them
Fuck I love the cast of Lupin III

I like the way you think, Gordon.

But Zenigata just wants to bring Lupin in. He objected when that not-Hitler guy and his general wanted to kill him. Zenigata has literally never done anything wrong.

>Clark Bars
Carl Barks?

Zenigata and Lupin have a mutual respect and sorta friendship together. Though I don't think he'd object to Batman raping the Joker.

Should have joined the atf

>Though I don't think he'd object to Batman raping the Joker.
Now that's a man I can respect.

Guess that that explains how Disney was able to steal plot and setting from a famous mango and sell it as 100% original Disney story.

which power rangers is this?

That exlpains Daicon IV

Title says Kyuranger
Pretty much
youtu.be/G93bj1HARA4

Encyclopedia Dramatica

You wish.

Why does Lupin vs. Batman seems so goddamn amazing?

Quick, someone call Monkey Punch.

So, how do you think Zenigata would handle each one of Batman's rogues gallery if they got in his way while he was trying to take down Lupin?

>second prize
That would appear to be Spider-Man
FINALLY A PICTURE I CAN USE, DAMMIT

The guy with the lion on his head is from Kyuranger while Top Hat and Police Cap are from Lupinranger vs Patoranger

Monkey Punch has not drawn Lupin manga in many ages.