Awkward Zombie hourlies

Does Katie work for with space X? do you thinkElon Musk ever met her and asked for an autograph from the famous videogame Webcomic author?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/katietiedrich/status/884910887286562817
youtube.com/watch?v=nLB4dU3Yc6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elon would probably ask her why she's wasting so much time on something that isn't work

>I was just a normal teenager girl with a bright future ahead of me...

>Onua
Katie has great taste.

Ourly comics are soooo fucking boring.

>but then I become a webcomic artist who also is a Rocket Engineer and look what fateful downfall happened tome.

I feel disgust towards my age and lost youth

She would most likely answer to him he is confusing his China division with the US one again and probably need to get some more sleep.

>own computer, tv, vcr, walkman and showered with toys

holy shit, I wish I got to live like that when I was a kid

Talking to the Great Elon like that gets you a ticket on the next rocket test as part of the ballast

From what I know he works his employees TO THE BONE, she would not have time for comics. Or be fired.

I don't think he is at Steve Job's level. His employee still have their week-ends.

He's almost worst than Jobs because he practices what he preaches. There is no "on the job/off the job" Elon. There is only one Elon. He expects all his employees to be the same.
>8 hour shift? What are you going to do with the other 8 hours of consciousness? Can't be that important. Back to work.

He's the first one there and the last one to leave. How can you ask a man like that for time off?

Technically, normal departure time isn't time-off.

It's not normal, but on Musk it is

This picture is so early 2000s, I love it.

twitter.com/katietiedrich/status/884910887286562817
>MY MOM JUST SENT ME THE MOST 2001 PHOTO

Through HR. Why would I be bothering the CEO about my time off request?

HR is just Elon is a wig. He's also the janitor when he speaks in a Mexican accent.

What? Did he discover the secret to cloning in secret and has been doing all the menial jobs in his own company just to fuck with the normies who sometimes get jobs at his company?

Elon sleeps in microbursts of 5 minutes every 30 minutes, like a giraffe. It gives him a lot more time to do all the things that he doesn't want to pay others for.

In between selling people flamethrowers for funds to his side project of a company whose purpose is to dig underground tunnels for.....some reason?

The underground tunnels are for underground highways, or for his evil lair. It depends on Elon's mood when he is asked about.

Are we talking about a real person or a Saturday morning cartoon villain who just got bored?

I don't think Elon knows the difference any more.

Yes.

I imagine Elon Musk is what you get when a supervillain is chained down by the MBA-types he hired to be his thematic goon squad.

>I see that California is on fire, COO Mayhem, I take it our plan to spread havoc by distributing easily accessible flamethrowers to the public is working!
>It's Mayhew, sir, and California was already on fire. However, the response to product launch has allowed us to reallocate funds for large scale boring operations.
>Finally! Now to tunnel our way to the Los Angeles Gold Depositorium and rob it blind!
>That's not an actual building, sir; we're just trying to secure infrastructure contracts.

>Elon musk just wanted an army of gas cars with the ability to tazzer people on the fly.
>turned out the Tazzer canon never passed prototype stage and they were left with huge battery live they had to repurpose if they didn't want to make this project an huge money sink
The real low blow was when Elon got told that the Tesla Coil does not work like the Command&Conquer ones in real life.

Why does he keep trying?

It's not how many times you fall down that count, it's how many times venture capitalists will give you money to build atomic rocket planes.

Now he's set on creating a chrono tank so he can stop himself from wasting so much time on those plans.

>Literally get blasted into next week

Nah, he's going to pull a Hermione and use time travel to literally run the company by himself.

>One moment Tesla is producing electrical cars
>In a blink of an eye the company transforms completely; it only produces chrono tanks and is fully staffed by Elon
>Everybody knows there is something wrong, but nobody can pinpoint what.

>Elon is an anagram of "lone"
>He's been running the entire company with temporal doppelgangers this entire time.

You fool! You've cracked the code but were dumb enough to post it publicly. Get out of there now! Toss your phone, anything that could track you, grab as much cash as you can then go innawoods. A killteam of Elon Musks is already on their way to you right now!

youtube.com/watch?v=nLB4dU3Yc6M

>All of of the Elons earnings go right back to Elon Prime. Saves millions that way
>uses saved money to invest in timetravel
>after making billions, he's bankrupted by the project
>but it finally works
>goes back in time to become the Elons that made it all possible

Elon Musk's Hyperloop

In reality the hyperloop is the basis for a planet sized neural network that will allow him to time travel.