How would you make an amerimutt cartoon?

How would you make an amerimutt cartoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/sVoqrbIMw74g/uuNMFY2gw==/page/3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

John the Mutt and Muhammad the European and Chan the Canadian, and their funny adventures

The mutt must protect Earth against an cosmic entity called La Luz Extinguido to help the universe to be white again.

Episode 1. Shart in the Mart

The hero discovers he is a part of a group of superpowered beings known as Hoo-ites. He makes friends, but soon discovers that a rogue faction of the Hoo-ites wants to use their incredible Hoo-ite powers for evil.

Normal humans are at risk of being completely annihilated by invincible Hoo-ite power, so the hero must nobly use his own amazing powers against the rogue faction to protect the wogs. I mean, the weak.

Along the way he learns the value of teamwork and has a massive guilt complex. Also, rich people are bad for thinking that they are powerful, but poor people are to be pitied for their weakness.

what's the origin of this meme
i seem to have missed it

/his/ trolling Sup Forums

Nah, the meme technically predates /his/.
Recent stuff though, has been a collab of /bant/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /his/

Britbongs needed something to combat the Ahmed meme, so they drew this mongrel.

>/his/
My bad, Sup Forums.

Scripts by Mexicans
Animation by Koreans
Voice-acting by Canadians

this meme was born in Sup Forums

it started with a thread by a Chilean who asked, if this is the 56% face, what would be 46% face look like?

and everybody begun to make OCs of lower and lower and lower %s of whiteness, until we reached the 0% white face

it didnt stop there

The face when no american girlfriend

>chilean
t. chilean
It was an italian, the chilean just reposted the OCs from that thread. The original muttface was posted on Sup Forums for a long time before that.

La Luz Extinguida

I don't get this meme, I thought the prevailing stereotype was that Americans were obese gun-toting lunatics.
What's with the ugly MSpaint pictures?

You wish, spic.

It already exists.

SoL cartoon
Great Britain is his dad trying to make America more cultured by introducing him to other European countries
>Amerimutt refuses to go to pub with dad because they don't have any Budweiser
>Amerimutt sharts in the middle of the mart to GB's embarassment
>Amerimutt spends all day watching Family Guy

it mocks americans who think are pure whites

that would explain why all Sugar's character designs are so ugly to look at, everyone in SUverse is a mutt

>no WW2
>mutt population
>goys distracted by aliens
Truly a Jewish paradise

Anybody else from Sup Forums here?

he's right
desuarchive.org/int/thread/80720007

go away p*ru

la abominación...

Check the archive, doofus: desuarchive.org/int/search/image/sVoqrbIMw74g/uuNMFY2gw==/page/3/

that picture is old as fuck, it's the "you are not whiiiitte" one

the amerimutts meme wasnt born until here
desuarchive.org/int/thread/80720007

thats when we got the first edits

>it's chilean I swear
Why are you all spics such attention whores?

I wouldn't.

So in reality it only trolls Sup Forums and the like who put their race on a pedestal, since they have no accomplishments to be proud of.
I'm cool with that.

nobody said it's chilean, just that that is the thread where it begun. and the chilean only started the thread, the edits were made by people with other flags.

When it gets an entry in know your meme it will have that thread

Don't reply to me, spic. I don't speak mexican

Well it DID, but now it's just made to make fun of every mildly tan or weird looking person on Sup Forums and...this

>How would you make an amerimutt cartoon?
Steven Universe already exists.

Not them but why do you need to point out so much that it was a chilean who started that thread then? It's pretty cringey.

So, everyone's arguing where this came from

It's from Sup Forums

A Polish woman was impregnated by a black man, who then left her. She proceeded to post a video of her and her very obviously mixed-race child.

The "mutt" is a direct chareciture of that blew up with European nationalists

Tldr

>American racists make racist meme to make fun of Europeans
>European racists counterop meme against Americans

Spics needs the aproval of their superior white yuro masters. Sad!

dumb Sup Forumstard

kek idiot the "mutt" face is way older than that

see: the brexit expectation vs reality image and the "let me tell you who is white or not..." American image

It's called Steven Universe.

Why does it look exactly like the baby then you moron

you dumbsharts can't even keep track of the origin of a meme, how do you expect to make a cartoon?

perhaps you're right in the fact that the meme face became associated with the word "mutt" from the polish baby thing, but the face itself is older.

>Script stolen/influenced by Russians

>once America rid itself of the shackles of whiteness, we will all ascend to becoming dark lords of unimaginable power

They(chileans) are pretty much attentionwhores

don't listen to him.
he's in cahoots with el ocuro

It is the year 2070.

Almost all of mankind has been wiped out. Less than a hundred million are left of a race once near eight billion strong. Only the whitest have survived.

From the hills of old Mexico, a young blond boy sets out to cross the Rio Grande, and claim his birthright of his father's Tejas ranch.

Little does he know what horrors he is about to unleash upon the Earth.

For far away on the other side of this cursed corner of the globe, an unholy union bears its fruit.

Generations of mixing, of Irish and Polish, of Italian and Iroquois, of mestizo and mulatto, of Portuguese and English and Yog-Sothoth, Opener of the Way, have in the cursed land of Nuevo Jorke converged into two sibling lovers.

The child is born, and all states will bow before this new union.

The creature feels the presence of the Aryan in his domain, and its negroid lips part as the very air shivers at its cold breath.

"Whiter than you, Mohammad"

Again and again, the Mutts erupted from the dirt around us. Our worst fears had been realised - they had finally tunnelled into Europe.

We saw people grabbed by multiple black greasy claws and pulled into howling mobs of the Ogros. Smaller Goblinos skittered and ran ahead of the pack. Biting and sucking on the skin of those surprised by their most sudden appearance, causing them to stagger drunkenly before falling to the ground, convulsing terribly as they began their twisted transformations.

People suddenly start to run and soon after, to fall. There was no way to save them. My wife was most viciously bitten by a Creatura that had crawled out of a manhole.. Her hair was already beginning to fall out. With the small amount of holy water I had in a bucket with me I was able to reverse some of the corruption. At the same time I splashed my hands and face. My wife complained, “I can’t go on. My genes are ruined... My chromosomes.” My darling Annette no longer looked human.

As we ran, we passed fused masses of people and Ogros made up of four or five people, howling and wailing as they sank into the corpulent, pudding like flesh of these gigantic abominations, There were entire families fused into these... the sight was like watching defilement and murder - yet somehow worse than both of these things. We saw whole buildings overrun with Mutts and adult men reduced to piles of greasy sharts no larger than a small child.
All this happened in silence broken sporadically by las creaturas muttering that they had finally found the "Soroshills", and their terrible mocking laughter "yoo mad mahamud????"
The terrible smell had burned throats so much that no one could scream.

30,000 whites were transformed or outright killed. On the Thursday the shartstorm blotted out the sunlight associated with July. I am one of the very few survivors. Pray for us.

This but it's also used whenever an American posts on Sup Forums like how people post Pajeet or 'poo in loo' for Indians. So it's just a (mixed) racial slur thing now

La creatura...

it mocks Sup Forums so I can dig it

Who'd win in a fight?
SHEEEIT vs amerimutt
amerimutt is promised a life time of burgers
SHEEIIT has the jew helping him

La...la creatura...

Even if amerimutt win SHEEIT would say he dindu nuffin and would ask for reparations

Hey! I made that image a while ago. It was named ddd mongr
Thanks, man. Nice seeing how it spread from/pol/.