How do we solve the stoner problem?

How do we solve the stoner problem?

By not giving a shit

Make weed free so they smoke until they all overdose and die.

By gassing them all but I guess that would remove 2/3 of all leafs so it's a win win

Remember when we got Quentin's mom to ground him?

>overdose and die
SUUURE

Ignore them. They'll get pissed that they aren't the centre of attention.

I quite like stoners actually, in small doses. Stoners tend to keep their lifestyle to themselves and don't force it upon anybody. Imho.

it's already being contaminated with fentanyl, may happen sooner than you think

> Attending a lecture
What retard would do that? Literally all the information is online and you cat learn it 10x quicker by yourself.

You take an AA-12 out of your bag and spray the motherfucker with brass beyond recognition.

I don't think these comics are an accurate representation of reality

You fully appreciate things that you enjoy because of drugs

>serotonin and dopamine

Because sometimes it's hard to be aware of just what material you need to know for a certain purpose.

>strawman
>get us both kicked out
>doesn't just ignore him

this is the problem with you faggots.
Quit getting in peoples business.
Quit lying to yourself.
For every one stoner you see like this,which is pretty rare.
There are 10 more that are like you minus all the egotistical faggotry.

Whoever made these comics is autistic as fuck and obviously has no life experience.

That being said I also hate stoners who are like this. Fucking worthless degenerates the lot of them.

>morrowind isnt one of the best games ever made
what the fuck are you on about?
>muh quest markers
get fucked

kek
this is the average amount of knowledge a none smoker has.
And they claim to be intellectual superiors

Why? So you would forget it just after the certain purpose was accomplished? You're still going to need to know all that in the exam.

And besides, at least in my country, the information online is provided by the university, so you can get equivalent lecture online. No reason to attend it.

>newfags don't know who Quentin is

>chemicals your body naturally produces are equivalent to introducing foreign toxins

>stoners
>keeping to themselves

Lol, nice try satan.

Lol I smoke and I hate the stoner culture as much as the next guy and think it's cringy as fuck but these pictures REEK of some fucking loser who was probably bullied by chads in highschool that smoked so that's why they're so against it

Care to elaborate, my dear leaf?

You know this board and website are dead when people don't recognize Quentin.

Of course the Brit would identify with a megalomaniac faggot hell bent on world domination.

Who?

I met one dude who has your run of the mill stoner. Dude was so baked he couldn't figure out how to boil water, no joke. That being said, he was one of the nicest, most genuine people I've ever met and he was funny as fuck. Not to mention he was completely respectful and almost envious of the fact that I've never touched weed. Great guy, I miss him.

what he means is, "buy canadian, fuck mexico"