Indian

Indian Girls thread?

She's not Indian, she's a Robot-American

Does Sari count as a Pretender or a Beastformer?

According to the TFA season 4 comic she's a demi-god.

... Hold on, you're being dead serious, aren't you?

Manjula is the only Simpsons character I'm able to find attractive

If only Indian girls in real life weren't all living embodiments of the poo meme.

Are the Indian chicks you've met all not Americanized? I've only met the Americanized type.

Beastformer. She doesn't have a seperate shell that hides a complete seperate transformation

Unfortunately yes.

Do Indians love basketball, or something?
Also Sally Bollywood has a massive waifu selection, it's insane.

Goddammit. I love Sari, but they just can't help piling it on with her. It was funny when she was a walking plot device, but literal demi-god is going too far.

Americanized Indian Girls are the hottest. Period. Whether they actively try to be or their plain-Jane nerds.

That's from Baskup, a French cartoon with a main team that goes up against a bunch of different themed teams.
Sally and Kajot are on the same team.
It's not actually canonically the same Sally Bollywood, it's just kind of a crossover/shoutout type thing.

>sally bollywood (hindu)
formerly sally karate (asian)
This will never not make me laugh

>never conquered an indian bird

I'm a disgrace to my forefathers.

She’s Cybertronian

It's just kind of confusing since she wasn't able to transform until she upgraded herself. How does that even work, did she give herself a T-cog? And why does her human appearance appear to be the default, implying the armored form is the alt-mode? And how the fuck did a protoform absorb organic DNA in the first place?

>tfw you realize your favorite character is bullshit
... Fuck. She's so lovable though.

Does Stevonnie count?

You didn't answer his question.

There aren't a whole lot of Indian Sup Forums girls, unfortunately

I meant to imply that it's not a cartoon about Indians playing basketball, so if this reference is his only basis for asking if Indians like basketball, then I would say no. There's just one Bollywood-themed team with Indian players on it, and those two characters are on the same team.
There's also a luchador team, a cowboy team, a martial-arts team, and a weird faggy twilight vampire-themed team. As far as I can tell it's kind of like Punch Out, where a lot of the opponents are playful stereotypes.
The Indians aren't major characters--they're just some of the opponents along the way, and they're not given any more focus than any of the other teams.

>It's just kind of confusing since she wasn't able to transform until she upgraded herself. How does that even work, did she give herself a T-cog?
Remember, the key can repair damage. It's possible her t-cog, or the programming controlling it, was damaged at some point. It's also possible that she simply never learned to transform, or understood the concept of being Cybertronian enough to consider it. Arcee was a teacher that taught "young bots", so TFA Transformers have a mental, if not physical, growth cycle.
Going-cross universe here, but it's also possible she went through the same thing the Maximals did in Beast Wars: staying in beast mode for too long turned her feral.
>And why does her human appearance appear to be the default, implying the armored form is the alt-mode?
Alt-mode preference. Grimlock did the same thing in G1, he stayed in dino mode more than robot mode. Given Sari's history, it's not suprising she'd like to be human.
>And how the fuck did a protoform absorb organic DNA in the first place?
Although unlikely given TFA Cybertronian's attitudes towards organics, spontanious DNA reformatting is a proven thing: Blackarachnia did it with the aid of her powers. Protoforms are quick to accept new shapes and protoform-Sari clearly had something weird going on with her, given her size and method of arrival on Earth (personally, I think she was a Mini-Con before her upgrade).

There is no season 4 comic. Only two comics take place after season 3.

One is The Stunti-Con Job, and that was created for 2011's BotCon and features nothing of the known season 4 plot concepts, let alone anything major about Sari. I think she's in the background of it somewhere.

The other is Moving Violations, and that's a two-page prequel comic for the above that's full of "TFA Cheetor, no!".

>staying in beast mode for too long turned her feral.
Pfft. I can dig it. "Feral" in this case meaning acting like a teenager, apparently. Also, it's not unreasonable to assume all the rules carry over to other continuities. Sparks weren't introduced until Beast Wars, CNA was a G2 thing, T-Cogs came from Prime. Most of the various rules don't contradict each other, so it's safe to assume they apply regardless of which continuity it is.

>Dinobots
Right, I forgot about that. Not just G1, they do that in Animated as well.

>I think she was a Mini-Con before her upgrade
Oh dear Primus, my heart. That just makes her even cuter, dammit.

>T-Cogs came from Prime
no

RIP her voice actress.