Feminazi throws coffee at a Trump supporter

Destiny Garcia needs to be taught a lesson.

twitter.com/tameyourDESTINY/media
instagram.com/destinygarcia/

FEMINAZI WANTS TO SILENCE OPINION OR THROW HOT BEVERAGES OVER PEOPLE!!! Sup Forums YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQtPz5rgteM
lasvegasmagazine.com/interviews/friends-with-benefits/2016/mar/18/friends-with-benefits-hakkasan-mgm-grand/#/0
sovietarmor.com/catalog/armored/btr_60.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Perp

well that's assault. contact the law.

>Feminazi
giving a bad name to REAL "feminazis"

>giving a bad name to REAL "feminazis"

Yes, at least those beautiful blondes had fucking decorum and modesty!!

Where's the fucking video.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQtPz5rgteM

Here! HIEL!

Link to vid

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not only give your name, BUT TO ADMIT TO THE FUCKING CRIME?

Not your personal army.

I bet you want her wearing a burka.

>She needs to be educated again

Send her back, we can "teach her" how to behave with a man... if you know what I mean.

ALLAH HU SNACKBAR!!!

>that body
>that attitude

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg

would lie and say i voted for clinton for her

Not even spit on her?

HOW do you guys allow that behaviour?

>How fucking stupid do you have to be to not only give your name, BUT TO ADMIT TO THE FUCKING CRIME?

I know right? Hopefully she gets a hefty fine or fired from her job. I doubt she'll be given a 6 month suspended sentence.

NARCASSIST BITCH NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!!

welp, good thing I have nothing to do for the next 8 hours

I love this place

Dem nips

would've socked her in the chin if I was the guy in the passenger seat

lasvegasmagazine.com/interviews/friends-with-benefits/2016/mar/18/friends-with-benefits-hakkasan-mgm-grand/#/0

this is her I think

It's a special place isn't it?

GLORIOUS!!!

Here you go everybody, SOME MOTIVATION TO PUNISH THIS BITCH!!

What kind of monster would waste coffee like that?

what a QT. Would lock in my dungeon/10

Doesn't she know that her off-roading, cholo-flatbill-lyfestile is not aligned with current SJW morays? Plus, she's not even taking public transit, she's driving an SUV. May as well vote Standard Oil.

Someone send the youtube video to the local police since user is apparently some sort of turbo autist who can't even interact with people to report crimes.

Yes, please!

It hurts to watch that bitch crying for someone to put her on her place, as daddy did or should have done

>implying she has a job

chances are the bitch is getting by with fucking the chad thundercocks of the world and using their money. there's zero chance she works an actual job looking like that.

chula

I'm not In vegas, I can't contact the Las Vegas police department.

The Turbo Autist the the bitch throwing coffee & the guy who uploaded the video and didn't report it!

She's hot as fuck, surprised she isn't a NIGGER with a name like Destiny.

bro she's not that cute

No, but she's a "Spic"

Not a true Spainard! Some Mexican immigrant.

sage

reported

Daaaayuuum she's hot af, leave her alone mates.

Destiny Garcia, a grad student at UC Davis. I have already been in contact with them. We'll see where this goes.

would smash....with a BTR-60 at maximum speed and then would masturbate over her mangled corpse on the asphalt, i would kill these animals role-playing as humans as a work quota/day

She is a woman.

She is a """"Minority"""".

She is reasonable attractive.

Any one of these qualities by itself would allow her to get away with anything up to and possibly including murder. Combine all three and she has a free pass to do whatever she wants, especially to white males.

I would be surprised if anything comes from this, and if it does it will likely be something in her favor like a promotion or thousands of dollars in donations.

gtfo

future diesel fuel is what she is

Kek

Would kill, and not with my penis.

those betas in the car wouldnt have been so nice to fat ugly piece of shit

pretty beta

Going better than expected

This

>ghetto nigger speak
Where was your English teacher.

Us or dragged her down the road

Come on. You can do better than a BTR-60, you can lay down between the wheels on that thing. Surely a T-80U would be better?

10/10 would hate fuck

What does he mean by this?

what the fuck is going on with the shilling you cumdumpster chav
nobody clicks on that clickbait link

kys you fuckin "euro"trash

It is!

The guy is from Germany, what do you expect. Chances are he's some Arab Muslim.

how did they get into the argument in the first place?

you can legalize a BTR 60 to be street-legal more easy than a full tank pretty much everywhere in the world, plus, i like the speed of it, while retaining integrity and just plowing through people like butter and you can carry a full group of moonmen in the back if the occasion arises

sovietarmor.com/catalog/armored/btr_60.html

Some people might get horny at a Vehicle's rear end.

The ass of the car is better than her's.

We don't know what happened before the video. I bet that these 2 assholes made an anti-Mexican comment towards her, and she just stood up for herself. Not to mention, she's pretty cute. Leave her the fuck alone you bitter woman hating virgins.

stop thinking with your dick, this is partly how we got in this mess