Decoding (((Southpark))): The leftist takeover of Colorado

I want to preface this by saying I don't pretend to be muh full on native Coloradan. I was born there and lived there for 27 years, but I'm not one of those faggots that goes around with a Native Coloradan mountain bumper sticker on my car--that's tryhard and paradoxically indicative of what I'm going to describe--the Coloradan-Cuck.

I grew up in Aurora which was sort of metro, but from my memories I recall Colorado as always being a rustic, rancher state. My dad was in the Air Force and all my neigbors were white with a few token niggers here and there. It was basically Donnie Darko heaven. Wonderful young childhood.

However around 1995-96, I started to notice a difference. About around that time white Californians began to arrive from the sinking ship that was the west coast. The arrived with a sort of weird hippy attitude that we at first took for 'Hey that's new, that's the future, great:' youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM

youtube.com/watch?v=A9l9wxGFl4k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBxFVgRBqqc
youtube.com/watch?v=BXhle_5BBRU
youtube.com/watch?v=wcN15jlxB9M
youtube.com/watch?v=9FTx2lHRvCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cont.

It was around this time that some jew-cucks from California began to arrive. Among them, Matt Stone and Trey Parker, who of course enrolled in the communist institution known as The University of Colorado, Boulder. They promptly failed out and began to make South Park. The First season premeired in 1998.

We were taken in! The town of SouthPark, you may not be aware is actually modeled on a litter rancher town called Fair Play. The kids in the show were sort of like us. They name-dropped things like Casa Bonita and John Elway. This is important because we actually did love those things as children in Colorado, and so it seemed authentic. But the trouble was that it came with all this other stuff that was completely unreal to us. Take Fairplay Colorado for instance. It bears absolutely no relation to the fictional town of southpark. If you were to go there you would instantly recognize that it is quite literally a ranching town. Everyone is down to earth. Everyone is white and christian. There is no town besides a grocery store and a few blocks of housing that gathers around the turnpike that leads over the mountain range to the town of Breckenridge on the other side of a pass. There is no dentist office. There are no mexicans. There is no Jew named kyle. Literally everyone is a simple somewhat overweight white rancher.

But do you see what they've done? They've tricked us into seeing our own back-yard as this little multicultural zone that's filled with these day-to day SJW controversies that don't exist there in reality at all.

cont.

But like I said we were taken in. The impact of towns like Boulder, where Matt and Trey went to school, became super inflated. I know because I also went to CU, and actually graduated unlike them. Everyone there was basically a cuck looking back on it. And all the professors taught extreme versions of deconstruction. For God's sakes, my Geology class morphed into a Global Warming class somehow.

By degrees too the entire Denver Metro Area changed. It went from this comfy white/nigger zone where colefax was where niggers went to get heroin and hookers, and whites avoided, along with the whole capitol area--to a place where gentrifying cucks put up microbrews and artesian sushi shops.

I guess the coup de grace was the legalization of pot. Literally the entire youth is ruined now in colorado. Every teenage kid is a bisexual pothead that's gender-confused. It is now a complete shithole. No one rides bikes out to the park like I used to in my own Donnie Darko childhood. They sit alone in their house youtubing and cutting themselves.

And it was (((South Park))) that did it.

FYI: I moved to Texas to escape that nonsense with my wife and kids. Colorado springs is still pretty conservative but the rest of Colorado north of Parker is GONE.

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

You do know they moved to California from Colorado, right? You do know they learned to detest the liberalism they once loved at U Colorado Boulder, right? Sorry cartoons don't agree with you. Much more likely is that the city folk were always different than you, and environmentalists flock out there because it's fucking beautiful

TL;DR:

>Op grew up in conservative colorado
>Saw it becoming liberal but still white
>Complains about colorado millennials staying at home and becoming tumblr edgelords
>Blames it on south park
>Moves to texas to raise a family

Californian detected.

RARE
A
R
E

inb4
NEW
E
W

Colorado is terrible. Full of Mexicans, hippies and niggers. I feel bad for anyone who lives there.

NEW
E
W

Colorado is the best and the worst place I ever lived.
Mountains great
people shit.

Me too and it's why I write. It seems like it doesnt have to be that way since it changed while I was there, and also it is fucking beautiful.

Nice flag buddy

I think also there was a huge influx of mexicans around 1996-99. I wonder if it's reversible? They have to go back!
youtube.com/watch?v=EBxFVgRBqqc

I moved here from Indiana a few years ago so I not only piss off the native Coloradans by merely existing BUT I also piss off the Californian transplants because I'm not a libtards hippie

Best of both worlds, really. I like skiing too much to leave. Gun laws a shit though

FYI most of those faggots driving Suburu Foresters that have NATIVE bumper stickers are fucking Californians with 90% accuracy. If you question them about it they'll say "well my KIDS are native" or "It's just ironic brolel, famalam :DD"

I said this last year, I said to many people (and several posts here) that CO was going blue

The pot legalization, and further the brewing young generation pushed through liberal college zones prior to that, are what changed Colorado.

Weed does things to make the brain complacent to suggestion, it also changes behavior. Legalization should not be taken lightly.

I agree though. The Ski-jew is heaven on earth. I try to get back once a year.

once it starts to snow, you really find out who's a native and who's not.

a little fucking drizzle and these californians start freaking out. fuck this traffic, fuck boulder and downtown denver, fuck the homeless fuckers, fuck aurora, and fuck these liberal cunts who are moving here. they need to legalize this shit nation wide to stop the cockroaches from coming.

Yeah, I was into pot for a little while in school, and it does tend to make people into lazy fucks. It makes your mind way more into music, and just chilling and saying "fuck society anywayz" maymay.

I actually think the legalization in Califonia will help this...but in a sense it won't too because for fucks sake Marijuana is the worst possible drug for being a successful human being. It's literally lazy fuckup: the drug.

Definitely about the snow thing. I was super suprised to see how shit locks down in Texas with like 2 inches of snow? I was like FOR YOU.jpg

can't believe it's still warm outside, if it had been a bit colder, none of those cunts would have been out protesting on colfax and i-25 fucking everything up for me.

>moved from small town Colorado to Texas to give his kids a better childhood

Do you hate your children or are you an idiot? I grew up in Texas and i am getting the fuck out asap. If you hate your kids and want them to be miserable and bullied for being white, send them to a public school in Texas. They'll be grateful for the cultural enrichment.
t. Grew up in Texas and am getting the fuck out of dodge

I came here to go to school, honestly. I have hope for small town Colorado, but yeah way south...Around Airforce Academy. My purpose wasn't to live here in Texas long term...and I agree as far as the inner inner cities are concerned....but the suburbs north of the cities are still breddy good. I want to rout the Denver Metro Area though. It needs a healthy uncucking...a look into what happened there is win/win right?

Is she Jap?

I went to CU Boulder in the early 80s for a degree in Engineering. Hated all the liberal faggotry. It was bad even way back then. There were a shit-ton of anti-Reagan protests, all sorts of LGBT shit; just horrible liberal bullshit. And lots of stoners. Finally got the fuck out of there and moved to Kansas. Lots nicer here. No mountains, but no Commiefornians or fags either.

>tfw normal red pilled bio/premed major after smoking weed recreationally

weed might exacerbate loserdom but people who are losers at the core will always end up being losers. especially nigs. discipline and responsibility my friend

Marijuana is best mixed with caffeine and amphetamines. It makes your heart hurt but it also produced Blonde on Blonde.

I don't care where you live but under no circumstance should you put your kids in a Texan public school

Just trust a stranger on the internet for this one time

The public education system is fucked in Texas

Look at high school graduation rates in tx, its laughably low

There's a reason for this

If you love your children don't put them in a tx public school

That's a very comfy post, neighbor. I approve of your life.

I just hope the Denver Metro area starts pricing these Mexicans and transients out. I voted for our minimum wage increase pricicely because it would reduce the jobs for the uneducated fucks who move here. All I can say is thank god for TABOR and build the wall. I hate police overreach as much as anyone but legalization has attracted total degenerates to our state.

Yea

I feel you OP, I grew up in Boulder in the 90s and even then there weren't many hippies.

> It is now a complete shithole. No one rides bikes out to the park like I used to in my own Donnie Darko childhood. They sit alone in their house youtubing and cutting themselves.

This describes Colorado so well now. I also moved to Texas a year or two after pot was legalized, CO is completely ruined now.

Californians are cancer, they leave form failed Democratic policies & continue to vote Democrat

They are utter cancer in Texas

>Decoding Anarchy
Good luck faggots

Macedonia isn't rare you hobbyists

Meant to say i hear they are also cancer in Texas most of all

>macedonia

Hahah. Now YOU are the jews.
But seriously, I wanted to mention this earlier, but Hickenlooper is the very embodiment of this transformation of Denver into the SJW mess it has become. --whoring out the state to Green Energy firms and trying to get hollywood firms to make movies there Pathetic.He is Governor Cuck

JUST FUCK UP MY SOLAR PANELS

kek macedonia. It's ALEXANDER THE GREAT!

This person gets it.

Yep. Moved to CO in 1991 as a high school student. I can remember people asking me, "Are you from California?" They'd seem relieved when I told them I was born in South Carolina but had mostly grown up on Army bases. I watched the process progress quickly in the 90s. When I graduated from Hinkley in 1993, it was just starting. By my college graduation (Metro, 1998), it was raging on the campuses, but still not in its current ridiculousness. Peaced out in 2000. When I go back to visit family and friends, I can only shake my head.

I wish I knew what ruined California.

Maybe it was always shit, but its still one of the only states that you can experience every season In one day.

Maybe we'll get lucky and everything in a 50 mile radius of San Francisco will just burn down again.

I'll never forgive the people that turned my beautiful state blue

I also get freaked out when I go to visit family there, I miss the rural rancher feel the whole state used to have. Maybe Wyoming is based? Could live there. I don't want to stay in Texas forever.

>I can only shake my head

You ARE my brother.

Wyoming's better than Texas. Unless you love hot weather; while midsummer can cook, you've got a lot more nipple-freezing cold to deal with.

I think they just let in too many mexicans...and yea faggotry epicenter San Fran. Why though? Good question.

My great-uncles were Okies who ended up in CA after the family farm blew away in the Dust Bowl. They said it started when the Baby Boomers got back from WWII and started spoiling the fuck out of their kids. The first generation of snowflakes, so to speak.

I don't think I've seen that flag before, noice one.

heh. Yeah, Texas is pretty cucked to in the inner cities surprisingly. You woudnt think so from teh way they talk about how conservative they are, but I definitely believe all this Texas going purple shit now. It's really a bunch of cuckservatives--NWO bushies. Bible thumping financial prosperity-evangelists an sheit.

I agree that Wyoming has a sort of feel of what I was talking about in my OP...but there is like NOTHING there hahah. I mean I like rustic, but that place borders on creepy it's so empty. There's something freeing about that too, but women are NOT into that shit as a general rule hahah.

I see--interesting. I wonder if the jews had a role to play...Hollywood...What about that Harvey Milk guy?

It should be used more for medicinal purposes and less for recreation. Moderation prevents many issues associated with marijuana.

I lived in Colorado for 10 years and I agree with this statement.

My grandmother grew up in California in the '50s and moved to the east coast with her family when she was around 10. California apparently used to be a lot different, so it doe seem like something made it worse, though I don't know what it is since I'm on the other side of the country.

It was The Grateful Dead.

I was thinking about moving to Idaho or Montana, maybe Washington

Yeah. Medicinal only. Why did they go further? Seems like medicinal is a *gateway law*

Washington is pretty cucked on the coast, particularly because of Seattle.

Not washington. It's worse that Colorado...Heroin users in Tacoma and the traveling gypsies up from Oregon ahah. Nope. More WTO protests awe shit let me grab that Starbucks to go!

>South Park is modeled after Fair Play
>South Park is nothing like Fair Play
>South Park is the cause of OP's suffering

What about Idaho/Montana then? I want this Donnie darko , twin peaks kind of life. Small town America

What did he mean by this?

>implying mass mind control with marijuana?
It could replace many pills on the market, like mild pain pills or appetite enhancers. THC has anticarcinogenic properties, so extracts could be made that could better treat specific ailments.

Yeah small town is what I'm looking for...you are correct. You know the weird thing is what I'm saying is basically Wealth. I'm looking for a place to escape all this shit means I'm looking for where the white people are escaping to which means I'm looking for a pile of cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXhle_5BBRU

>FYI: I moved to Texas to escape that nonsense with my wife and kids

Texas is done as well :(

The state is being taken over by mexicans, indians and asians.

that's bullshit and you know it. Kids do hyjinks and smoke pot to get high, not to treat their 'existential pain,' kek.

Not a South Park fag or anything but I know that Trey Parker was born in Colorado.

hm interesting..Matt Stone is from TX. Weird.

Yeah those people aren't using moderation. Legalization allows access the people who need it, the shitheads (I am admittedly one of those recreational shitheads) will use it regardless of its legality.

I still think you should need a prescription to Get It. And I think that if you're anyone other than a prescription user you should get the equivalent of a parking or speeding ticket. That seems like a good compromise all round. Not this fucknig crazy jail time thing where your access to federal student loans is cut off and all that draconians shit.

Hm?

I agree. I voted yes on 2 in Florida, which legalized medicinal marijuana because I think it is an improvement on the current approach where people are given multiple subscriptions that THC based medicine obsoletes.

That is different from the culture subversion mentoned in the OP, which having never lived in Colorado is my best information on that subject. I would like to know more.

If you think Macedonia is rare you're clearly fresh off the boat from reddit

I wasn't a Colorado native but unfortunately there long enough to see the before and after amendment 64. I got to see it turn into a homeless infested shithole with "weed culture" in everyone's face super hard. I also moved to Texas to escape Colorado but the diversity here is actually pretty intimidating. I don't even have a gun yet so we're fucked if/when the race war breaks out.

You write well, OP. You should write more about this subject, one of the most influential things you can do is just inform people on what's happening.

>bullied for being white, send them to a public school in Texas

I've got bad news user.
It wasn't cause you where white, it was really because you where an easy target.

>t. Bullied in school

Awe shucks. Thank you.

But really people need to know about things like this.

My brother :)

youtube.com/watch?v=wcN15jlxB9M

Interessting read.

Donny Darko childhood is a nice term.
>We have to go back.

(Donny Darko is a nice movie with a creepyasfuck scene. Watch it if you have not)

>not actually being productive while stoned
you're the problem

Donnie Darko is one of my favorite movies. It will always be great.

I married into the state. Been here over a decade now. I completely agree with this statement.

Would move farther north but wife's family is here. Also up into Wyoming/Montana/Idaho area is nothing but drug addicted jobless shit hole towns full of the mostly degenerate working class people that have more then enough problems without of state people moving in to fight over crumbs in their down trodden economies.

>mfw its not possible to get away from the social ills of America any more

why even live

Weather doesn't effect protesting all that much though in CO. Occupy Denver was a thing all through the OWS winter. Fuckers were out there shitting up the park in February for christ sakes.

I was actually born in Texas, and my parents moved us to Colorado, near Denver, during the early 90's when I was still very young. I lived there for a number of years then we left. I was too young to remember a whole lot, but I do remember enough to verify a decent bit of OP's story, such as the appeal of Casa Bonita and John Elway.

I can only really say that I am damn glad we left when we did, before things got too out of hand there. Glad to be living in Dixie again. There are a lot of things I do miss about Colorado, the snowy winters, for instance. However, if given the chance, I wouldn't dare go back, that place is pretty fucked now.

Yeah it seems like now though for the first time in a long time we as white men and boys in America have the permission to basically exist again.
>Endless Wars/shootings/terrorist attacks/islam/bush/nwo jews
>Obama/SJWism
It feels like we're we're finally waking up after some prolonged nightmare.

>And all the professors taught extreme versions of deconstruction

OP gets it, its deconstruction

Deconstruction is just shit, pure sophistry that evolved from hippies mind-fucking drugged up chicks so they would fuck with them

Weed should come with little pamphlets debunking deconstruction

If someone has to move there for work (from east coast) and their hobbies are dirt bikes, fishing, and hunting (no smoke 420) will they fit in?

bump

checked

Trump only lost CO by 70,000 votes. I guarantee at least 200k Mexican illegals voted for Hillary.

OP, you know State of Colorado paid bigtime money running commercials and advertising in Cali encouraging Cali residents to move to CO, yes?

Trump's election feels like an entrance to a new universe where we can breathe easy. Like it's 1980 again.

You mean the cuck that runs it?

maybe.

Dirt biking is great. Several tracks on the front range including a new one built by Dirt Works a few weeks ago not to mention trail riding kicks ass.

fishing is good if you fly fish, bait/casting is ok at best

hunting is good cause mountains

>hurr muh NO420

Don't be a faggot. Smoke a jay now and a again for christ sake.