Hey Female CO/ what is your opinion about this pic?

Hey Female CO/ what is your opinion about this pic?, Why men dont want to have sex with pretty girls like us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exlV4LwAk_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All is fault of the Matriarchy!

The waiter getting in on the "le wtf face" is fucking stupid. If you're going for a reaction of frustration and angry disbelief of the date being out of context, disacossiating it from the girl lessens her reaction and reflects the scene back at the boy. It's third wall breaking in a way.

If this is supposed to be funny it isn't.

You don't have to have a vagina to come to this conclusion but whatever. I'm assuming I'm supposed to feel some sort of way because the girl is getting rejected or whatever. Just imagine I said whatever helps you jerk off better.

I bet you think you sound smart and not like a complete jackass.

>Why men dont want to have sex with pretty girls like us?

That's not it at all. It's more the fact that from my experience both men and women are absolutely terrible when it comes to letting other know how they feel and where they stand in/out of a relationship.

>I totally hate this picture because of the waiter and not because I relate to it

Dude, you're flat out wrong. The waiter's reaction makes this comic, because it's so obvious that these two should be dating that even random bystanders are confused when they are not.

I've never seen a waiter assume two clients sitting togheter are a couple.

You never have a date user?

>implying women who post on Sup Forums get dates
they just as bad as neckbeards while having the pompous holler-than-thou attitude of a feminist

She doesn't look coy in the first panel, assuming that was the intent. She looks like she's about to run for the door but can't because he has a bus load of kids dangling over a ravine and the only way to save them is to go on this terrible date.
But then he doesn't want to actually woo her, he just wants to neg her and play out some red pill power fantasy

Guys, I haven't seen Miraculous Ladybug, but I know these are the two main characters, and that the girl is in love with the guy, but the guy is in love with the girl's superhero alter-ego which leads to wacky hijinks presumably. That's probably what this joke is about.

If you're taking someone on a platonic date you should make that explicitly clear, if only to avoid embarrassing your date or yourself.

But even then, it's probably better to just avoid mixed messages in general. This is something women probably tend to understand better than men, because guys manage to be both 110% oblivious to obvious signals AND masters of misconstruing friendliness for flirtation.

So the tendency is probably for women to assume men are super conscious of the messages they're putting out (as women are) and for men to be more naive to the situation.

>Why men dont want to have sex with pretty girls like us?

Love is usually more complicated than raw physical attraction.

wait is this one of those threads were all of us pretend we're girls? or an actuall thread for girls?

>But then he doesn't want to actually woo her, he just wants to neg her and play out some red pill power fantasy
I didn't know fem-Sup Forums existed

Pretending of course

They're just men pretending to be girls too.

Can I pretend to be a pretty girl?

I'd happy with friends that wanted to hang out. But all I do is bore people and drag them down. There's nothing for me, I think. Nothing.

What even is the purpose of a platonic date? Would It not just be hanging out except with more stuffy clothes and a presentation of the face you both use to look good for first impressions? Would it not be simpler to just say hanging out?

>The idea of a personal platonic date in general when they are both dressed up like that and it isn't at some party or something. I suppose maybe just for appearances I guess but one on one?
>Saying something as dumb as "a date to celebrate their friendship" out loud especially after it wasn't made clear to the girl that the outing wasn't of a platonic nature to begin with

No shit the waiter looked at him like he was a fucking moron and/or fag.

wasn't of a romantic nature*

Not that I don't agree, but you pretty much go on a date If you go out with a friend, specially If you also decides to eat out later.

I have a couple of friends who are married, the guy travels a lot.

His wife gets lonely so we go try different places to eat every so often.

We've been friends for a long time and there's no attraction there, but we occasionally go to upscale restaurants and dressing up is part of the fun.

I could see us coming off as a couple since we're really familiar with each other, which would be confusing.

This. Getting dressed up like that SCREAMS 'romantic intent" unless the both of you just so happen to be rich enough to afford going to a restaurant that requires a suit and tie for shiggles
also this everyone just needs to say it straight. "I like you...romantically" and move the fuck on. trying to read between the lines of various body language gestures just makes everyone look like a jackass

If that were true then we would need to develop a new word for dates intended for romance, because those are two separate concepts

I think the point is that a dude friendzoning a woman is so unheard of even the waiter cannot fathom it.

I miss my ex and hate myself.

Men fall in love?, thats funny...men are like walkings D

You get screwed by Chad often enough and get screwed over by Stacey often enough and it'll happen to you, too.

Screwing Chad is a choice user.

And you think people can't regret bad choices?

Chad is never a bad choice!

It is when he can't last more than 5 minutes and he's a shitty cuddler to boot.

>yfw the fuck around with Chad while young then settle with some beta when you're old meme has some truth to it

Isnt the joke that guys DONT do this?
Am I wrong? Do guys actualy friendzone? Ive not seen it.

Can happen if a particularly uggo girl goes after a guy way out of her league. Even then she'll at least probably have the chance to sleep with him if he's on a dry spell.

He doesn't want to overstep his boundaries, is all.

I'm not a girl, but I do know that this comic is basically using a stupid meme where Adrien (the blond character) refers to the obviously romantic relationship with Marinette (the girl) as being "just friends." This is because a bit of leaked dialogue from the currently airing Season has him say he's "just friends" with Marinette. No one knows the context of this dialogue, and it might be very appropriate when the episode in question airs (in show Marinette has yet to actually confess her feelings to Adrien). But the fans ran with it. And now it's a meme.

I end up regretting every choice I make and wishing every time I had done the opposite, nevermind what it is. I know I'll never like anything I do, so I stopped caring.

Well duh, it's not like you wouldn't hook up with some Staceys if you had the chance.

Yeah but I wouldn't regret it.

I really wouldn't. Like I would get away from a briefcase full of money just laying in the street, in case it's some kind of set-up or scam.

Marinette is a cuck haha

As a girl with a lot of male friends, it really annoys me when I have a meal with one of them and the waiter assumes it's a date.

Then again, my male friends never tell me that I look beautiful so it's not really the same.

Alya is a cuck haha

I can understand that. Low self-esteem means it's hard to believe someone could possibly be attracted to you.

My opinion is that this is fanart for some French cartoon and not about anything.

Ok I know that this is just for the purposes of a joke but that is legit adorable.

Friendzoned again!, why is to hard to fins a husbando?

Men never love you...they love asian boobs and money

But she did, he just hasn’t realized yet...despite them being married...and getting her pregnant.

>asian
>boobs

Unfortunately he didn't knowingly get her pregnant. She fished his condom out of the trash after he was done fucking Chloe (Marinette was hiding in the closet at the time).

So... so this is what female incels sound like. Damn

some have them..

That meme got old fast.

Maybe you should ask them to.

...I always feel like these are written by girls deep in the closet.

>hang out with girl
>we're pretty good friends, but she's a self professed lesbian
>hang out at her house and watch some movies
>we start cuddling, I genuinely think its just innocent because its cold and maybe she feels some pity for me going through rough personal stuff
>just kinda stay like that for a while and then I go home
>move away but we still talk online, apparently her internet girlfriend cheated on her, tell her I'm sorry to hear that
>few weeks later she stops talking to me outright

>later get some advice from an older girl
>apparently girls (or at least this one) like guys who don't act scared and just takes the girl then and there, and watch a video of some chick talking about the weinstein scandal stuff explaining how women tend to put themselves in scenarios where part of the fantasy is basically making a guy get forceful because it boosts their ego and makes them feel hot
>think back to that girl

I... did I fuck up?

Hey, she’s the one who called herself a lesbian and tried to get you to take her. If anything, it’s her fault for not being clear that she was an option in the first place.

That's the thing, she had a girlfriend, I'm not a homewrecker kinda guy. On top of that she's super butch, so its one of those things where I guessed I'd be barking up the wrong tree even if I was that kinda guy.
Its just sad to think our friendship's over and about what could've been if I'd taken the hint, if there were really hints there to begin with.

That's some shady shit bro. I'm mean you're probably right but still... Taking someone by force is getting closer to rape.
I think. Not like I'm not a hhkv...

>I... did I fuck up?
No, you dodged a rape accusation.

I mean, it sure as hell sounded like rape from the way this girl was describing it to me, but my impression is the reality would be like... I dunno, you set up the mood, you're in that scenario with a girl, and if she wants it, you have two options: You kiss her with some passion, see if she's into it, and if she's really not then just go home; or you end up meekly asking permission for it and end up ruining the mood even if she did want it, and you're more likely to just go home looking pathetic than a compulsive horndog.

Here's the video I'm talking about for context. I don't think she's saying that this is what all women want, but its just some psychology stuff that's worth considering.

youtube.com/watch?v=exlV4LwAk_8

>apparently girls (or at least this one) like guys who don't act scared and just takes the girl then and there, and watch a video of some chick talking about the weinstein scandal stuff
explaining how women tend to put themselves in scenarios where part of the fantasy is basically making a guy get forceful because it boosts their ego and makes them feel hot

I'm fucking doomed