Report: Trump was unfamiliar with the scope of the president's job

>During Trump's private meeting with President Barack Obama on Thursday, Trump "seemed surprised" by the scope of the president's responsibilities, according to a report from The Wall Street Journal.

>Trump's aides were also apparently unaware that the entire staff of the president working in the White House's West Wing would need to be replaced, according to The Journal.

businessinsider.com/trump-obama-meeting-2016-11

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/obama-pointing-trump-painting/
archive.fo/MT9xC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((apparently)))

(((according to)))

>Trusting the media
>Ever

>wall street journal
I think the story is plausible. But by definition you can't trust anything that come out from these types of medias.

This is literally anyone going to a new job they've never done before.

My first engineering job I didn't have a fucking clue what I was going to be doing.

What's your point?

All stories are plausible when crafted right. That's why it's called a story. We want to believe it. You've been duped dummy.

>haha omg its obviously the jews

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!

He should have been an absentee Senator for 2 years, then nobody would question his qualifications to be president.

>according to the Legacy media some insane series of lies ...

thanks OP, we know

What does the president do, OP?

Turns out he was just confused about why they hired so many people to do so little

>big 4
>first audit
>not knowing what the fuck im doing
>end up getting terminated
>now work in industry making a little more money and 9-5

>Trump's aides were also apparently unaware that the entire staff of the president working in the White House's West Wing would need to be replaced, according to The Journal.
Absolute horseshit.

I'd wager very few people running for President are really fully prepared for what it means to actually be President before they get into the White House. That's why there are people tasked with easing them into the role and getting them up to speed.

Obviously they have to, like, president and stuff. They do president things, like President Obama does. Let me guess, you're some dumbass Trump supporting redneck who didn't know this? LMAO, get an education.

>the entire staff of the president working in the White House's West Wing would need to be replaced

because they usually don't all fucking quit in a tantrum kek

>All stories are plausible when crafted right.
I disagree. All journalistic stories have a claim, the likelihood of that claim is not determined by how it is crafted, but by the essence of the claim.
Some stories are quickly deemed impossible because of the claim in the story are unbelievable.

>seemed
>according to
>apparently

>Absolute horseshit.
Why? It's plausible that they said "whoa shit, we need a new front receptionist, too?"

There is no one way to do the job.

If Trump wants, he can simply delegate to competent people he trusts in his cabinet.

He may prefer to be very hands-on in some areas, less so in others.

I think the bulk of the day to grinder work will be handled by Barron, but we'll have to wait and see how it all plays out.

>according to a report
nice clickb8 tho

Of course the media would never publish Barry Huessin's learning curve when he first took office. I really hope Trump crucifies the MSM and just does all his press via Alex Jones

>yfw the media knows they have been exposed and are just doubling down on insane shilling

I'm not saying it was jews but most likely it was jews.

He hasn't even instigated any civil wars yet. Totally unprepared for the job.

>(((big 4)))

Oy, really made me think

>according to (((sources)))

HERES A PICTURE OF THOSE "SOURCES" LEL

Surprised can mean many things.

Maybe he just sees room for more delegation for more efficiency

Alex Jones and breitbart

in the 1980's they had a claim, its just all out assault nowadays

Look how much Obama changed his tune in the weeks after his election.

The intelligence folks drop a lot of bombs on the new POTUS.

>Trump "seemed surprised" by the presence of indoor plumbing, the electric light and that fire in the sky that departs at the end of the day only to return from the opposite direction the following morning.

They're still so desperate to assail him. Trump probably went "Hm, wow, sure is a tough job" and they blew it up.

Hey, Sherlock.
EVERY NEW PRESIDENT GOES IN THE SAME WAY. And then their hair turns gray.

snopes.com/obama-pointing-trump-painting/

How are these memes working out for you?
Is Sup Forums BTFO yet?

lol

Clearly so was Obama, he even spent his first term still on the campaign trail.

id like to think that barron will hold king solomon-esque judgement sessions where the plebs put forth their cases, hats in hand, and he metes out wise, if unorthodox, rulings

don't you have some slav country to invade, ivan?

Business insider is literally a clickbait site with an official sounding name and never posts sources.

that fucking rat face

>Media can't stop talking about how Trump needs to hire 4000 people to run the White House

I bet he can do it with 1500.

Under budget, ahead of time.

Nice id m8

>man who has never been president impressed with amount of people needed to run the presidency

WOW WHAT A LOSER LOL XDDDDD

So true and funny

>any of this
>true

I'd wager that no one running in history, except incumbent presidents, know what it's like to be president

>seemed surprised with the scope of responsibility

"wait, so i have to play golf tuesday, friday AND sunday?"

(((Report)))

lügenpresse gonna lügen

Vice Presidents, Senators who have had any significant interactions with the President, anyone with a modicum of political experience.

lol

Don't even get Trump started on magnets...

And the citation links to a completely unrelated article from the WSJ. Nice journalism.

I have no reason to not believe this story

>sources : my moms cat

Barry did ok by just reading teleprompter and playing golf

Obama "Once a month you have to community organize a protest to throw bricks at cops"

Trump "that sounds illegal"

Obama "Listen the media loves presidents who advocate cop killing"

Be realistic and read between the lines of their public meeting, of course Trump had little idea of the scope of the presidency. He's an outsider, that's what makes him exciting.

I'm sure the (((media's))) reporting on Trump is honest and unbiased, just as it has been so far. Now let me tell you what a horrible president he is before he's even sworn in...

Obama didn't know what to do either, Biden did
Same with Trump, Pence will do all the work

>seemed
>apparently

Quality reporting

>V8

That he really needs Obama's advice is reassuring, it means he doesn't have some experienced puppet master behind him controlling everything.

It seems like he is honestly just a businessman trying to make a difference and a name which is a much better outcome than many of the other theories.

this

archive this crap ore GTFO

those are legitimate confirmations on Sup Forums

You stupid shills, even if this is not made up bullshit (which it probably is), Trump still beat the democratic candidate that had literally everything in her favour.
i would rather have """unprepared""" Donald Trump than any version of hillary clinton without a bullet in her head

>learn to pivot CTR

I'll give you protips today in your shitthreads:

-tip #1: YOU SIMPLY ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO MOVE THE NEEDLE HERE.
You shitheels are way above your paygrade on /pol.

PSYOP MONSTERS LIVE HERE.
your "rules" of engagement don't apply.

You dummies need to lurk.
Tell Brock
Tell Fishbine
Your posting is actually hurting your agenda.
(In case you haven't noticed)
Every stupid pivot has backfired irl
>you haven't fucking noticed?

Get out while you still can CTR.
there will be no happy ending

>private meeting
>wall street journal report
lol fuck off mainstream media

Only someone who was president before would know everything their job entails. Just because you've had a government job before doesn't mean you know how to be president.

Pretty sure aliens are involved

lost it

what is this supposed to mean

>>Trump's aides were also apparently unaware

Likely a very general statement was made, and magnified by a "journalist" to boost their narrative, which is why a full quote isn't offered. Same dirty tricks as always.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like "Wow we knew we had to replace people but the West Wing is huge. We're committed to making America great though." and then ran as "TRUMP AIDES _LITERALLY_ LOST DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO BE PRESIDENT TRUMP IS A MORON.

how the fuck do they know that if it was a private meeting

>(((news))) organizations claim that Trump is unprepared to be president
>The same organizations that claimed Trump having less than 5% chance of winning

nothing to see here, move along.

no kek no confirm, your god has spoken

What I'm wondering is why they would have to be replaced. I can see why incoming administrations would WANT to, but not why they would NEED to.

Now you know what those uneducated voters saw in Trump - themselves.

How the fuck would anyone even know?
Literally the only two people in the room at the meeting were Obama and Trump.

The career politicians like Clinton would probably have most of the staff and things like that pretty much planned out.

But everything they do is politically motivated, a career politicians brain thinks in terms of compromises and politics not accomplishing clear goals. The staff is pre-manned because she bought her people through promising positions. This creates a self opposing, self contradicting, bloated and complex system.

>according to a report from The (((Wall Street Journal.)))

Translation: "Seemed surprised" is the only semi-fact of this who story. No one knows what the reason was. DESU, he may have still been "Surprised" from winning the election. IF no one asked him, than it is just made up speculation.

I personally herd from a friend of mine that he had just gotten a new pair of shoes and was "Surprised" that they fit his feet so well. A good pair of shoes really makes your day.

This news article is trash. It contains no content, and is just filler material to continue to feed cucks worthless info in small and easy to consume bites.

do they not train you?

PRAISE KEK

>DESU, he may have still been "Surprised" from winning the election.
I most certainly did not write "DESU". Is there a word filter that I triggered? I just googled "desu" and still dont understand what it even means in the first place.

They're trying to frame the presidency right from the beginning. Every criticism will now fall in the category of "Trump did it because he's incompetent".

This social engineering/branding/psychological trick is pretty devious and surprisingly systemic for a supposedly free press, but fortunately Trump is pretty good at it too.

so is this all from the old 'George W Bush is an idiot' playbook?

Here's the archive for anyone that doesn't want to give them click revenue: archive.fo/MT9xC

desu means desu desu you get me desu?

t b h = desu
desu is like "it is"

*unsheathes katana*

Nothing personel....kid

Does business insider even report on business any more?

EVERYBODY is unfamiliar with this job you faggot EVERYBODY and it only matters how good you are at making decisions..and trump can do this better then your last 4 presidents that is for sure

>>Trump's aides were also apparently unaware that the entire staff of the president working in the White House's West Wing would need to be replaced, according to The Journal.

If he only had a big stock of workers in one of his enterprises...I dont know maybe something related to...does this guy Trump any hotel? He could move staff from there if he had any hotel or resort. Too bad he doesnt have, I guess he will have to cook by himself and do the laundry.

AWOO AWOO AWOO

Kek seems to come in many forms
we have KEK version 8 Demo-build 93
Seems he hasn't reached his final form yet

until its jan 21st and hes been sworn in i wont believe it. jews always wear shirts with sleeves

Precisely
>oh, the janitors don't stay?
>BREAKING, TRUMP ADMINISTRATION HAS ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF WHITEHOUSE WORKINGS