This thread is for discussion of Italian politics, both in Italian and in English

This thread is for discussion of Italian politics, both in Italian and in English

>In questo thread si discuterà di politica italiana, in inglese e in italiano

Cosa voterete al referendum di dicembre? Perché? Chi pensate vincerà? Cosa pensate succederà dopo (sia che vinca il Sì o il No)?

LINK UTILI:

>OP Pastebin:
pastebin.com/qgNe1QqE

>Italian Sup Forums Discord - Sup Forumsiticamente Scorretti
discord.gg/F9zyjQz

>PDF sulla nuova legge elettorale (in Italiano)
camera.it/application/xmanager/projects/leg17/attachments/infografica/pdfs/000/000/003/NSE_DEFINITIVA.pdf

>Sito Ufficiale sul referendum (in Italiano):
referendumcostituzionale2016.it/

>Information on upcoming referendum (in English):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_constitutional_referendum,_2016

>Sito ufficiale del comitato per il No (in italiano)
referendumcostituzionale.online/

>Sito ufficiale del comitato per il sì (in italiano)
bastaunsi.it/

(Aiutatemi a migliorare l'OP dicendomi cosa aggiungere! | Help me improve the OP by telling me what to add!)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nczzdUzDmEw
youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
youtube.com/watch?v=YM_y2qx-u5A
youtube.com/watch?v=0XW9XN_vDaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for piddini BTFO

Did someone call? Hello dudes

>votate NO al referendum
votate NO al referendum
>votate NO al referendum
votate NO al referendum
>votate NO al referendum
votate NO al referendum
>votate NO al referendum
votate NO al referendum

>mfw calderoli bought that domain and redirected it to a website promoting no

La legge attuale fa comunque schifo famalam.

>legge
quale? la costituzione?

Favorevoli o sfavorevoli ai matrimoni gay? Perché?

you can't speak italian on Sup Forums so don't do this or the mods will close the thread (like the one we made for support Trump).

>gay?
Penso che la parola sia "finocchio", no?

I mean the actual electoral law. power should still be centralised, but not until we have fixed the State-region power struggle, as well as get better political parties.

Kek

Yeah our costitution need a reform. This one is not the best but at least these retards tried to do something (isn't their fault they're retarded)

Alla fine si è più fatto il "partito" o quel cazzo che era che un user aveva detto avrebbe fatto la settimana scorsa? Aveva detto che avrebbe buttato giù delle regole e un logo e poi avrebbe fatto un thread alle 22 del giorno dopo

Don't make it worst

Indeed. Right now the lawmaking takes too long, also, the number of parliamentary seats should still be reduced, but the decisionary process could be different. it's hypotetical discourse however.

Rules? You know what? Let's get fucking started mang.

>Yeah our costitution need a reform
nope it doesn't
that's what (((they)) tell you

Speak english fucker or the triggered mod will close italian threads.

Gay marriage is a false issue, is not a real problem. They can marry their fucking buttplugs for what I care.

Che pic di merda op

non esiste il matrimonio gay, è una mera storpiatura progressista di un concetto tradizionale riguardante uomo, donna e la famiglia nucleare

quindi no
e no ad adozioni

It does, it needs to get rid of antifascist laws. In all seriousness, certain people considers anything as fascist nowadays, and actual fascists still exist and have parties. What's even the point?

I'm for faggots wedding.
"Wedding" is a private contract between two people or a religious rite performed by religion officials (priests, imam ecc) and I don't understand what the govt have to do in with this. It's a private fucking business of mine.

That said one of the category of people I hate the most are the LGBT activists (our SJWs basically) but i've a friend of mine that is gay and he hates them too so...

It's not business of the state, in any way. Civil unions are fine as they are. However, gays should not have it their way when we talk about actual marriage, in any way.

No adoptions, I have met these people, most of them aren't fit for adopting, considering they still try to impose their "models" on the kids, even if they deny it.

Anyone who is voting No is a fucking idiot who somehow believes that Italy is just fine as it is.

Yep.
Nothing wrong with it.

The parliament works perfectly, the government is strong and stable.

Nothing to see here, move on.

Fucking hell.

mah nigga

>it needs to get rid of antifascist laws
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
which ones?
the only reference to fascism is in the "disposizioni transitorie" which are useless nowadays

Yeah but this reform is shit, why would you accept it anyway if you can just say "No, fuck off" and then make a better one?

Assolutamente NO. Il voto deve essere NO.

Anyone who is voting yes is a massive cuck who loves seeing his country become africa and wants to encourage the government by giving them more power

Amico, antifascism is the core foundation of the Constitution, what the fuck are you on?

So is that a no?

Rude

Dude I want a Senate of the Republic with 250 senators and get rid of all the regions (and politicians). We only need 3-4 macro-areas: north - center - south - islands (or islands can go with south) with a governor and a chamber with 50 people.

Thats it. Our costitution s shit. A complete shit. Even the foundamental articles are shit. Freedom of speech at 21 plaace. They had that retard ofErri de Luca on trial because he fucking wrote an article. Our first article "Italy is a repubblic based on works" is beyond retarded and you can only be accomplished in a orwellian dystopia (plus what if I want to live on enconomic rent i am incostitutional???)

Kostituzione+belladelmondo!!1! è un meme imbecille per ritardati mentali e grillini.

It's not just antifascism, it's anti any kind of totalitarianism, which is good. And, you know, you can't change that part of the constitution

We cannot make a "party". A movement can be made, somewhat. But if you want my humble opinion, we should aggregate to a pre-existing group, Generazione Identitaria for one.

Italy is NOT fine as it is, but if you think that the reform will actually improve things you're deluding yourself.
I don't want this clusterfuck of a reform, we need one with GOOD POINTS ONLY

>working is bad

Nigga, what are you even on? How is the concept of a job even bad? Gibmes shouldn't even be a thing in a productive society. If you want to do fuckall you are not justified to take the taxpayer's money.

Once the mexicans are deported, you dagos are next...

Italy is not fine and we don t need Renzi with all the power

I know our constitution is not perfect, but it works. There is this common belief that our legislative process doesn't work, which is a total bullshit. I personally prefer the american constitution, and I would like a similar kind of constitution in Italy, but I know that's just a dream, because it wouldn't work.

I am completely ignorant on american constitution. What good stuff is in it?

Also checked.

I don't think it was a party and i agree we cannot make one, it looked kinda interesting tho

I want to live on the rent people give me for staying in my propeties. Am i fucking incostitutional because i have no job and "italy is a republic based on work". And how one is supposed to guarantee that every citizen as a "job"?
Setting up an orwellian dystopia! Its beyond retarded!

the bill of rights

Italians are an important part of american history and culture, we're nothing like mexicans.

Well i like the american constitution but the text is not really the point, the first amendment sounds a lot stronger than our article 21 but according to our constitution we should have unlimited freedom of speech like them, the difference is that they have constitutional judges that take the constitution literally (at least right now, until a few decades ago they didn't)

pizza quatro formaggi

well basically:
>2nd amendment
>you can elect your own president (pretty much)
>there is no "fiducia" (sorry I can't translate this) between the president and the congress
>there is no reference to the welfare state
that's what I like mostly, you can check wikipedia for the rest

Absolutely no.. we don t need this fegt renzi

Salve

That is still a job, you are a property holder. You still have to manage the payments and such, so what are you even complaining about?

Freedom of speech is needed in our country, but I usually call it "open battleground" because Ideas can finally be unleashed freely to be discussed. It could dispel the end of most lefty politics in our country, considering how they get a free pass for spouting bullshit while the detractors are silenced as hateful.

hay boy, is it a kraut or an italian abroad?

Hello :)

U guys like Eiffel 65?

youtu.be/nczzdUzDmEw

>Italian politics
There are Italian...politics?

I know Venice had some serious political suave hundreds of years ago, and the Sicilian mafia was/is political in their own way, but what does it have going for it now that isn't merely a shadow of the EU's will?

I suggest you start to kick out your black invaders first

Then italian take the cheap labor job, but get
better paid for it, then foreigner

Move your woman to get kids again, so they
will start to like to stay at home, create harmony
and you have more jobs available

I would like that in Germany

Hey you! user! I can count on your vote, right?

There are parties who are anti-eu, but they are inefficient on convincing people.

I don't know that first article sound commie as fuck and i'm pretty sure commies pushed for that (its even before "the sovereignity belongs the people")

When I read it the first time that comes in my mind is Orwell 1984.

My European Studies professor kept on telling the class that Cinque Stella is absolutely a far-right party.

Nigga wat?

That's how the UK felt for a decade. The Red-White-Blue alliance of US, UK, Russia, and Philippines will free you as soon as we free France.

We'd free our Aussie brethren too, as they're red-white-blue, but, well...

yes!
youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

>european studies

Nope because you movement is full of commies, retards, university's dropouts, no income people and cospiracy theorists.

But you are a cool dude.

I was thinking of this song because of the philosophically-minded lyrics in Italian.

youtube.com/watch?v=YM_y2qx-u5A

It's actually quite a good major. History of european countries, european political institutions, foreign policy etc.

whose the Sup Forums candidate for the upcoming election?

>absolutely far-right party

And i'm absolutely Santa Claus.
Tell your nigger professor/propagandist of european studies (top kek) that the first thing M5S want to do is giving a 700-800 euros monthly wage to everyone without a job. All payed with my fucking taxpayer money. How far-right that sound pal?

If you like the italian part lyric I suggest you to hear the original song. Amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=0XW9XN_vDaA

Yes, I said to her that never once have I read anything that suggests M5S is other than populist left-wing, but she hates any party that is against the EU so she denies it.

honestly I can't answer your question. I really hope something will happen because actually I'm in disbelief and without a political representation.

This guy is kind of a meme here in Italy, don't really know if he will ever be able to win the election desu

lol my mother's side of family is from basano del grappa in veneto so i bet there are a few secret Lega Nord supporters, but is his party hated in the south?

He will never win shit if he doesn't get rid of Lega Nord and forms a new party free of the past secessionist memories.

It has almost nothing of far right, it's a simple protest party, that takes in people that are sick of the enstablishment, but they have no plans aside from being a ballbusting opposition.

To win the election the memelord first need a national political party, not some local-2/3 regions out of 20-meme party

Has she been a failure?

Last I heard, after promising to end corruption basically all her staff have been found to be corrupt?

As far as I know yes, many people in the South hate him

I'm from Rome, she didn't solve shit up until now, she had troubles forming a cabinet, but now that issue is settled
The city has been in a terribile state for decades, so it's not like it can get any worse

I know currently is all about the referendum and I also hope NO wins, blah bla bla...

But here's my problem. There are black women who have amazing bodies in my opinion. I see them from behind, see their ass, hips, whatever and instantly want to fug. but then they turn around and I see there retarded monkey face... lose boner a quick as it came.
How can I solve this problem? A paper bag over there head?
What should I do?

I didn't even know if she succeeded in forming the govt cabinet yet lmao. it's 6 months of nothing for Rome.

Paga una faccetta nera per farlo a pecorina.

So he is 100% Trump.

would fug but fuori dal letto nessuna pietà

There are lots of white lardasses that you can fuck, no need to stick your dick into a fucking ape.

I don't care as long as it's not in my face

He is part of ((they)) we have some piddini here on pol they seem not to understand that this is not their place.

PD is the only competitive party. Salvini will never win the south vote. Silvio is too old. Grillini are unable to govern.

>"Wedding" is a private contract between two people or a religious rite performed by religion officials (priests, imam ecc) and I don't understand what the govt have to do in with this. It's a private fucking business of mine.

Marry your sister then

I've never voted PD and our costitution is a shitshow. Only you M5S conspiracy theorists can't see that the costitution need reform. The other parties campaigning for NO made a vote against Renzi but they also want to change the costitution (Berlusconi already tried in 2006)

I'm sure you didn't read the image on the stick post on /pol
>thou shall not commit ligical fallacies
In fact, of course some things need to be changed, like the recently added (in july 2011) gayass "pareggio di bilancio" voted by everybody bc merkel said so.
It doesn't mean that further cucking is gonna be good.

I'm not attracted by her.

Sono favorevole al matrimonio gay per il possesso dei patrimoni e all'adozione del coniuge del figlio naturale del partner.

Ma una volta concesso questo, come fai a impedire che in due anni legalizzino anche l'adozione totale? E' un processo inevitabile.

>being this ignorant
That article is "disposizioni transitorie". Never applied. And your precious reform doesn't even touch it.

I like the 3 songs i know from then

Late 90's italian dance is the best. I would never admit that in public though.

>Grillini are unable to govern.
not grillino here but most piddini assume that having a suit and virtue signaling implies some form of governing ability that the world isn't able to grasp yet

This.
Obongo shilled hard for the YES to referendum, this alone should make you understand what is the direction that (((they))) want to lead Italy to.
I saw the first Renzi's speech of "congratulations" to Trump being elected, he speaked like he had death in his eyes and heart, with Hillary not being elected he lost his strongest ally who backed him in his plan of reforms. This is no good for Italy, I would pay cash to hear Trump roast this stupid rat face while the whole world watch.

Sento puzza di DC.

I don't know much about your guys politics but I once heard many of your leaders aren't democratically elected is this true?