Megg, Mogg & Owl Thread

NEW BOOK UPDATE

NO OWLS ZONE

>removing the only good character

to progress the story at all he's gotta be gone

also fuck yeah new content, one more year was so much recycled content

I'm assuming he just means it's post Megahex and will feature Megg and Mogg adjusting to life after he moves out. May also feature a redone version of Xmas 2017.

>post Megahex and will feature Megg and Mogg adjusting to life after he moves out.

I hope so. I want to see how shitty things will get for them or if this will be a huge wake-up call.

I'm guessing WWJ starts hanging out with Megg and Mogg more or just plain moves in, then does something extremely unforgivable causing them to cut off ties and lead into Xmas 2017 (or whenever).

Honestly...I think that we all know that Owl is going to be alright now that he broke off. The only thing we would get from the comic is that he is basically doing his own thing and doesn't have the others to drag him down when he tries to improve himself. We got a glimpse of what he is like when he has the house all to himself so it would basically just be more of that.

But shitting on Owl is like 80% of the content. The other 20% is them being dicks to someone else or Megg being depressed. What is he going to fill the book with?

Why did they rape him
why did they do that

Well I think a good chunk of it could be them dealing with the fallout of their meal ticket being gone. I mean them trying to figure out how to pay the rent has potential for a bunch of stories.

He looks hot in the twitter pic thumbnail

Don't say that. It makes them sound horrible.

There was a floppy released where that's exactly what's happening, Werewolf moves in and listens in on them having sex. The previous night Dracula Jr fucked up the house because his asthma medication made him act up and also he was on meth

>actually believing this
Owl is a social leech and literally can't function without other people to latch onto, Megg and Mogg might drag him down but they're also the only people pathetic enough to tolerate him. They are all fully co-dependent, horrible pieces of shit, it's just that Owl's shittiness is insidious rather than blatant. He is incapable of "improving" himself with or without Megg and Mogg, and if anything he'd eventually come crawling back to them because anyone who's not the dregs of society gets fed up with him.

Owl has friends at work and his dad's friend hires him on the spot to be the GM of Hot Outdoors. It's canon that Owl's slept with dozens of women. The worst we ever see him is when he's dating that grad student and he's a total spaz because he can tell she wants to dump him and he gets worked up and tries to impress her. He's a geeky scumbag but he's nowhere near as reliant on the others as you're making him out to be.

Romance just came out and in it he has moved in already.

He left. And that's a good thing, you don't want him to show up. You want him to be gone, that's the point.

he can fuck some bar whore and is responsible at work but he is definetly a bad friend, just not in the same way that the others are
every single one of them thinks he is better than the rest, owl because he can keep a job, meg because she is a girl, mog because he has a girlfriend and ww jones and owl are losers and ww jones because the other three are pussys
but owl acts like a cunt about it and is obviously in denial, the comic where he takes them for dinner at a fancy restaurant shows this, bringing three drug addictss who cant go outside without dragging attention to a french restaurant, what the fuck did he expect? he should have ordered pizza and been happy with some weed or he should have celebrated with someone else

>takes them for dinner at a fancy restaurant
Which one was this?

it was the end of one more year

>actually believing this
ironic

D I N G
O
N
G