dragonsburn.tumblr.com/
blastwave-comic.com/index.php?p=comic&nro=81
killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/kill-six-billion-demons-chapter-1/
diggercomic.com/blog/2007/02/01/wombat1-gnorf/
rice-boy.com/vattu/index.php?c=001
gobolatula.com/ithurts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's my contribution OP

I wish these would update more than two times a year.

These are pretty much the perfect webcomics.

I'll stand by the fact that Homestuck was a good comic before Act 6. But god damn did it go downhill and hard.

oh yeh I really like this one too. Ronnie seems like a kind man
t. OP
Same. Sometimes I'll go by maybe 2 months before realizing that there's a new page because I generally don't check more than 3-4 months in a row.
never read homestuck and I don't think I want to to be honest with you
is this some furry shit or actually interesting?

>is this some furry shit or actually interesting?
Lackadaisy is pretty damn good. The art is some of the best out there. But, yeah, it's also furry. Tracy just wanted to draw cats even though she can do humans fantastically.

Funny but morally reprehensible.

Somehow, furry puns and dad jokes didn't get insufferable to me after two comics. Still makes me smile.

I'll try it out. A big problem with different webcomics for me is that a large many are those generic imgur ones that aren't actually interesting past the initial concept or have an absolute dogshit writer.

The plot itself isn't particularly special - bootleggers in St. Louis in the 20s. You can guess most of the story right there. But the characters are fantastic. Great personalities and interactions.

The trick is you're supposed to read it from right to left.

I'll make sure to check it out.
I'd also like to include a bad example of a webcomic-dragons burn
dragonsburn.tumblr.com/
It's another never updates, poorly drawn but on purpose lmao, jokes stop being funny halfway in, story is melodramatic but still fails to be interesting, and isn't any fun after the initial god damn concept.

Stolen bit, red card.

to be fair it includes grandPAW in it which really revolutionizes the joke.

I love Wilde Life, even though it never has threads about it

I just checked this comic out, seems like a cute story user.

well i finished the webcomic you recommended and it was definitely enjoyable.

I used to read Wilde Life but I stoped when it started feeling like it wasn't going anywhere and dragging it's feet

Suddenly the "where are the diamonds" line makes all the more sense.
Points for this guys continuity.

>points to this guys continuity
user please read the next nedroid thread you see and you will fucking learn how far this shit goes. You think that's continuity? you are like little baby.
gone with the blastwave?

yes that one

It's a really good comic. The drawing is great, the characters are great, and the writing is phenomenal. Not a single page is un-funny or un-interesting in this comic and you can feel the love in it. If I were to become a patron for a comic this would be it, I'm actually considering it right now too.

It seems to be moving

In a different vein:

oh that's funny what's this from?

Romantically Apocalyptic.

Zebra Girl has a really awkward start, but it does pull itself together into a legitimate story.
Plus, it's finally being completed at the end of February.

I really wish she would stop constantly plugging other artists and the double tumblr uploads.

ooh this is a different kind of fuckery, I like it, thanks user.

What do you mean? So long as the comic is uploaded 3 times a week it's fine right

Isn't this from the guy who's friends with Dobson?

I don't remember this page

It's the newest one.

Because
guess what user
it's a new page
not gonna lie though I missed it for like 2 weeks and you probably did too. blastwave-comic.com/index.php?p=comic&nro=81

>favorite
Easy pick for me.

Anything by Zyklon Ben.
I like the way he labels things.

I feel like an idiot for not thinking of this as a kid.

Unsounded is really good.

For being what's ostensibly a parody of pokemon, Mokepon is pretty earnest in strange wasy

I love unsounded so much. I wish it got more love on Sup Forums

every update gets a thread, that's more than most webcomics get on this board

Yeah, along with the Scandinavia and the World chick.

where is their class insignia?

Narbonic, 100%. Genuinely likeable characters, great gags, doesn't overdo it with the drama, and wraps up in the most punctual and well-executed ending I have ever seen in a long-running series, comic or otherwise.

The only downside is that the art goes from "bad" to "bearable" and plateaus from there, but if you can forgive mediocre art in a comic it's tremendously enjoyable read.

>Zebra Girl has a really awkward start, but it does pull itself together into a legitimate story.

around what page? I'm thinking to start reading but the first pages are uninspiring. in contrast to the one you've posted.

Fun fact: if you crunch the numbers, Gone With the Blastwave has updated once every 2 months since its inception.

Also what said
If I could go back and erase my mind and relive the experience all over again, I would.

The "lel so wacky" pages and panels start off constant and lose steam over time until around page 64 where they putter out significantly and then 87 is pretty much the last you'll see of it.
The rest of the 700 or so pages are fine with the author only showing up for rare story catch-up pages.

>tfw all the good webcomics take at least a week per page

Found this one a while ago, very interested to see how it turns out. Good so far.

I cannot stand that whiny ginger cunt, I am not sure I am am meant to like him or not but damn he is annoying.

Exterminatus Now was fun, then the author called it quit.

This might belong more in Sup Forums

>I am not sure I am am meant to like him or not but damn he is annoying.
I think that's kinda why I like him as a character.
It's like they gave him some relatable problems, but then made him a piece of shit on the side instead of a likable nice guy when he isn't dealing with those issues.
Feels different I guess?

my personal favorite is erma

I can't believe nobody's posted Kill Six Billion Demons yet. Shit's fantastic.

killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/kill-six-billion-demons-chapter-1/

Digger is also very good, and complete.

diggercomic.com/blog/2007/02/01/wombat1-gnorf/

Did it go anywhere with the cute 50s ghost girl? She was the only reason I read it.

Last one I'm going to post is Vattu, though if you like it you should probably check out the other Overside comics.

rice-boy.com/vattu/index.php?c=001

Does it have cute demon waifus?

Daily reminder that please forgive me comes out soon.

Dr.mcninja is a gift and I always urge people to read because it's one of the few webcomics I re read ever so often.

Well, there's Cio. The best waifu is Cat Master though.

Fisheye Placebo
It hasn't updated in years but I still love it for the art and compelling story.

I need to get back to reading that. It was cute

Can anyone recommend cutesy comics like Cucumber Quest, preferably also fantasy

Concerned was short and sweet. I had almost forgotten about it

What's this about?

nawlz.com

Please select from the following snarky responses:
A] There's a guy who's friends with Dobson? Sad.
B] There's only one guy who's friends with Dobson? Sad.
C] You follow Dobson's relationships? Sad.
D] Sad.

Yes, the Overside-verse is very good.

Years ago I read Phoenix Requiem. I liked it then, I should reread it, check that it was as good as I thought it was

>is this some furry shit or actually interesting?
Yes.

Stop reminding me of how old I am.

Did this ever really start before it died again?

>Last comic is 9 months old
>Latest tweet is from 12 Sep 2017.
Lauren is dead.

Don't forget to read the text under the pictures. That's where the full story is while the comic just there to illustrate some of the jokes.

Nevermind just checked to see for updates. Apparenly they changed the format completely.
It used to be one picture or short comic on the top and a long text under it.

Same. just bought book 4.

the old format sounds kinda lame but yeah I like the "new" format.
>ywn get stuck with a retarded but lovable frog after that apocalypse

Hands down "Kaspall"

It's one of the few webcomics that does tying multiple characters together. It's a fantasy homicide mystery revolving around a multiworld refugree center. It's complete with 464 pages

Definitely rec to anyone who liked Unsounded or Vattu.

not much so far, but did you see her freak out moment or did you stop reading before that

>Kid Radd has been finished for 14 years

I would like to shill it hurts. The beginning is a bit rough but the art evolves into something really unique. It rewards paying attention to small details that end up in twists later on. The story hits you hard in really surprising moments, I would rather not post any spoilers though the first read through is a real experience. The sequel is going to be (soon). gobolatula.com/ithurts

Oddity Woods.

Right now I'm just on OotS, Oglaf, and XKCD mostly because I don't have a lot of time to keep up with updates, and they're all really slow or really brief.

But the best webcomic I read has to be Digger.

>doesn't have a weapon for almost the entire run of the comic
>has the higher kill count
What a maniac

Freefall is reliably entertaining strip. Plus, it skews towards the hard end of sci-fi, something hard to find and I very much appreciate.

Anything can be a weapon if you think outside the box.

This is exactly what I wanted. Thanks, user!

That looks like dogshit

You seem like the type of fella to have read Erfworld. If so can you tell me how it has gone? I loved reading it, but the text updates after the first artist left kinda soured the entire thing for me.