George Soros meeting

politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

Gotta put Trump down somehow

>Major liberal funders huddle behind closed doors with Pelosi, Warren, Ellison, union bosses, to lick wounds
>to lick wounds

I saw this in the 90s and I can tel you they are not there to lick wounds.

They arre probably gonna ttack Trump in two different fields: civil unrest (thanks to the Unions AND Open Society money) and by pressuring US economy by expeculating the market.

Lets not forget that Soros alone broke the Bank of England. He dont have power enugh to do the same with US economy, but if can gather the biggest billionaires on US that also happens to runthe biggest companies and wealth management firms in US, I can see the kind of trouble he is abuot to start.

Americans should start to invest in gold, because the dollar may fluctuate heavily in the next years.

What's this kike's problem exactly?

Why does he do this shit?

I genuinely don't think he has an end game, I think he just wants to watch the world burn

He wants a "Open Society" user.

That is his end game.

They are meeting DC for 3 days. They plan to fund their preferred riot crews $200,000 a month.

I doubt.
200.000 a mmonth is nothing.

On Craiglist ppl are offering 15 dollars the hour for you to go to the protests.

You need much more than 200.000 to keep all those ppl on the streets.

maybe you should add at least another 0

In the end he doesn't really care, or he wouldn't consistently be playing both sides of everything.

He just wants western society to burn.

He is doing the same in The Netherlands right now

>Elizabeth Warren will be in attendance

Looks like Soros is gonnna float her as nominee in 2020.

Part 2

In his Nightline interview from 1995, he said that he is "amoral" and works only to "increase his profits."

He literally has no end game other than making money. No matter what needs to be done to get him there.

Nah, is more than that.
He does want open boarders as a good jew, destroying the basis for western society and mixing ppl would make only jews the "pure race".

On top of that, this nigga is making mad shekels on Gold and short selling.

My god Brazil, fucking butchering the English language like a cow.

He literally believes he is saving America and the free world by throwing money at SJW bullshit. He fucking idolises Popper who is THE most cucked philosopher I ever read.

I stopped the Duolingo lessons at Level 4, nigga.

I cant write for shit.

Just enough for shitpost and das it mene.

>"Open Society"

That just means driving down the cost of labor to slave levels.

>Americans should start to invest in gold, because the dollar may fluctuate heavily

Yes, dont build up savings in anything, which is controled by ((them))

no no... the Young Turds said to me that she is totally against the "elite" so she'll never get orders from Soros...right?

Both George and Alex Soros need to be publicly executed.
Kill off the whole Soros bloodline leave no survivors.

Say it with me now

"NO SORROW FOR SOROS"