Blink is a powerful Black Woman now

The writer intends to reconnect her with her Bahamian roots

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ms._Ferguson_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Frederick_Slade_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hamilton_Slade_(Vampire)_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Margaret_Slade_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/502471578790400000
twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/951821197846679552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's the same comic with edgy ms. marvel and mcu!Valkyrie. you should have expected this

That's one way to ruin a perfectly good waifu.

>this entire image

Why is she ugly all of a sudden?

She's always been from the Bahamas

the distant past

Wait let me get this straight. First she was a purple skinned caucasian, then they turned her into an asian for the movies and tv show, and now they're gonna turn her black?
Is the author racist to asians? Because if he is thats fucked up.

>Why is she ugly all of a sudden?
cause the artist is shit

Didn't the movies, and now tv show make her Japanese or some kind of East Asian? Why wouldn't they stick with that and not push the character in a form that most people wouldn't recognize?

>Blink is a powerful Black Woman now
It's an alternate universe with Old Man Kamala and Chibi-Logan-san, senpai.

The only reason I'd give it a second thought is the obvious synergy with Brown Valkyrie which would incline me to expect a more The Gifted-like Blink; but that's almost certainly down to who own's what IP rights presently ( I know they're working things out in the movies but Asian Blink is on TV and all these different divisions seem to want to swing their respective dicks around as much as they can ).

who keep hiring this motherfucking artists
seriously, this image is awful!

The better question is, what sort of battered wife dipshits are still buying Marvel?

It's the black bolt author, I'll try it

Its uncommon, but there are white people native to the entire Caribbean/Antillean region.

the dude rules though

>Rodriguez
>bad
Blind retard

Yeah, not like the Chad's with their known quality control.

that is 295 AoA Blink, the Blink of Exiles and Age of Apocalypse, and since it's a different timeline that was identical in everything to 616 until the death of Charles, 616 Blink should also be like that

It may be that she was always Black, since she is from Bahamas, but she wasnt drawn as black looking (or perhaps she is one of those mutants in which the way they look is determined by their mutation, not their race)

Now they are drawing her as obviously black

>Shit talking Javier Rodriguez
I don't like you.

did you see the op images? the first one look from america

I think a traced Rihanna with pink skin would look better. She is from Trinidad and Tobago

East Asians aren’t POC anymore. They’re basically white people with slant eyes.

You have poor eyesight

>It may be that she was always Black, since she is from Bahamas, but she wasnt drawn as black looking
How far up your own asshole do you have to be to get your jimmies rustled by the fact that someone who's PURPLE now has facial features more on spec for the literal character bio??

Waifu fags are fucking cancer.

All of her ancestors (minus Big A) where White though:
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ms._Ferguson_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Frederick_Slade_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hamilton_Slade_(Vampire)_(Earth-616)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Margaret_Slade_(Earth-616)

Waifufags made Exiles last 100 issues

you don't read x-men do you.

If AoA Blink was from the Bahamas then why would they retcon her to be Asian like the movies or show?

They could introduce an alternate reality Blink who is Asian but changing the AoA or 616 versions would be dumb

Yeah, but she grew up in a world where Apocalypse butt fucked most cultures, so she’s never really been tied down to her “heritage.” She could care less. This already reeks.

I kind of liked her having more of an Asian heritage, even if she is from the Bahamas. There’s no Asians in the Bahamas?

That's only one side of her family, from the Victorian era.

>Blink is a descendant of Apocalypse
>Apocalypse is royalty from ancient Egypt
>Blink is now Black
WE

I hate every fucking thing about this comic right down to the racist writer.

are you saying theres no white people in the Bahamas how ignorant are you.

Blink isn't black. Her ancestry is in no way black and like you said she was never drawn with black features.

While I agree Blink should not look black and Khan looks like a man in that pic/

I will give the artist props for making Blink & Val clearly have breast which makes his work 20 times better then Anka for that alone.

i dont trust or like the writer

Wait how the fuck is Blink hanging out with her mom. She's from the fucking Age of Apocalypse and even post-Apocalypst it was still a giant hellish shithole of a world. Is she randomly fucking with a woman from the 616 who would in no way know her? God fuck this book.

It depends on which Earth she's currently living on. It could be Heather's world, Mimic's world, a random Earth.

Even if it is 616 Earth then a 616 Blink existed there, and she "died" back during the Phalanx Covenant. Maybe 616 Blink hasn't gone back to visit her since she's been back.

>never drawn with black features.
nigga are you really using this as an argument in a medium where black characters who are introduced as black from the beginning aren't drawn with black features?

twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/502471578790400000

>ISIS is bad BUT WHITES ARE RACIST AND JUST AD BAD

Also this:

twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/951821197846679552

Maybe he'd have a leg to stand on if they weren't murdering people and cutting heads off left and right.

>luke cage
>falcon
>misty
you got me there user.

Oh my god I just realized...

He's going to make Blink bisexual (gay) and hook her up with MCU Valkyrie.

Is there anyone that likes those smarmy smiles?

I mean. Yeah. It's a statement of a fact.
What's the beef?

niggers are a bigger demographic for marvel comics than asians, so they turn her black.
anyways, asians have manga to read, so who cares.

> black teleporter

the existence of any unstolen bicycles left on Earth breaks immersion for me.

Does that mean Chamber is black?

What the shit is this?

niggers dont buy comics

They bought Black Panther for a few weeks

Depends on whether the one drop rule is canon in Marvel.

>Sup Forums don't buy comics
Fixed that for you.

Is this some kind of what if story, elseworld or what?

Okay, so... There's no way that's Blink-285, then, right? Her parents are super dead.

Iron Boy is back?

Is there a single shred of anatomical evidence that even implies this could possibly be female? I thought Akira-sama was supposed to save us from this.

Are we sure it's a Kamala and not a Kamal?

Goddamn, why does Javier Rodriguez keep getting assigned books I dont want to consume?

This, Asian women and black men have been pushed into the shitlords category.

>white people native to the caribbean

you mean descendants of europeans who are non native to the caribbean?

>my moony moon maybe moon girl sense is tingling
>eat them skrimps, gurl

contrived AND self deprecating!

As long as it pisses off the alt right then I'm ok with it

specifically, the target audience is sycophantically high spirited youth. this way marvel fishes for a naive audience that will remain sheltered enough that they can avoid writing dystopian scenarios for the new generation that eats laundry pods

>pissing off literally everyone to get at a specific group that's easily triggered anyway

you drank the koolaid

What's April O'Neil doing there?

>Blink was originally from the Midwest
>is predominantly pinkish in color
>is played by two separate Asian people in live action adaptations

>now she's black

Well, considering that this IS an Exiles comic we're dealing with here and there ARE alternate reality characters in it (there was a black Heather Hudson who was Sasquatch) I'm taking all this with a grain of salt. Odds are good this is an alternate reality Blink separate from either the 616 or AoA realities.

We'll see.

why is Kamala a man

It's the same Blink everyone knows. You don't need to play devil's advocate for this garbage.

No it's been explicitly stated to be AoA Blink. In AoA at least she's from the Bahamas and moved to Florida before getting kidnapped by Apocalypse (which doesn't mean she's black). Ahmed's just a racist hack who hates white people.

wtf are you even talking about? Which black characters are you even referencing, user? Name them.

Cry

Black people aren't native to the Caribbean either.

The Bahamas are 90.6% African

Same thing.

Stop reading Marvel, guys
Just stop. Let the Marvel comics division fall into obscurity

go fuck yourself dc fag.

Y'all are hilarious. Imagine there's a character that is said to be from the Philippines. Would you assume they're white...or fucking Filipino, the dominant fucking demographic for the country?

It's like both sides are the same

Stretchy powers== instant reverse trap

Just like Akira Yoshida is actually a fat white man, asian Blink is now black.

Is that Wolverine cosplaying as Kamala?

Asians are actually quite vocal on the topic of white or blackwashing. I want my cute asian waifu, dammit!
Can we get this to blow up? I think we need Rich the Leech.