Why is this gag so prevalent?

Why is this gag so prevalent?

How many kids do you think it ruined?

Big butts, or humiliating underwear?

None because the kids that would be ruined by that would be ruined by something like the firmness of a ripe turnip anyway

The latter but I guess they go hand in hand

I remember that numbuh 3 want da ass

The opposite happened to me in kindergarten, actually. When I went to the bathroom, some kids were showing off their Spider-Man and Power Ranger underwear while I was the one they laughed at for wearing plain tighty whities.

What kind of fucked up kindergarten did you go to?

>inb4 public school

I've actually had almost the same experience.

Similar experienced here, but we showed off our dicks.
Kindergarden was strange

It ruined me since I was young, I had an underwear fetish back then and still do.
I also have a ENF and ENM fetish too, probably for similar cartoon reasons.
I pretty clearly remember being into lewd since Elementary School, this is why you probably want to put a leash on your kid's internet access.

>has crush on 3
>wears underwear branded with something she likes

Not bad

One where a sex satanist cult was running

He was a closeted rainbow monkey freak himself, which is probably at least part of why he had a crush on her.

Who goes out of their way to get branded underwear though?
Not only is no one else usually going to see it, neither are you.

Seems kind of creepy/weird.
Though I have always wanted a pair of the classic heart pattern myself.

I thought that was numbah 4?

Those anons are talking about that scene where he is talking to an old lady numbah 5 and she says something like "if you're the real numbah 1 tell me who had a crush on numbah 3, and don't say numbah 4" then they smile

There's more than just that really; Nigel pretty consistently reacts differently to Kuki being in trouble than he does the rest and gives her a lot more leeway.

And you got laughed at for not having a Spider-Man tattoo or...?

>not wearing girly underpants as a man.

What are you, gay?

So does this make Numbuh 1 that universe's equivalent to a Brony?

Man you wanna talk about an episode that fueled my fetishes, step up your game

>Numbah 4 had a thing for her
>Numbah 1 had a thing for her
>King Sandy had a thing for her
>The Kid had a thing for her

Kuki confirmed for cutest KND operative

Typically its the parents who do it, and for a variety of reasons. It might be because the kids prefer underwear with designs on them. It might be so they can keep track of the underwear more easily for washing purposes. It might be because they're having a hard time admitting that their kids are growing up.

RAINBOW MONKEY UNDERWEAR??? AHAHAHAHAHA OHNONONONONO

I've been watching this show with my kid recently. He asked me a couple of days ago if I thought numbah 4 and numbah 3 should get married, because HE thought they should.

Is this an adorable babby's first ship, or have I turned my child into filthy shipping trash?

>that episode where the Delightful Children have a bukake with Numbuh 3

I actually don't remember that. What episode was it from?

Operation L.O.V.E.

Throw the whole kid away man, it's not worth it

good to know. if nothing else, at least I'll save a ton on groceries.

I always loved that the delightful children shared huge props that included them all as one entity. Like, they could have easily each had their own cowboy belt in the goldrush/chicken nugget episode, but instead they all walked around inside a single one

You sick fuck.

Didn't the Simpsons do this gag once with Milhouse? I could swear they did.

The simpsons did pretty much every gag at one point or another when you think about how long they’ve been running for. Combined that with how common the underwear gag is, and it’s inevitable that it would have happened

Teletubbies undies are just as bad as Rainbow Monkeys.

You shut your whore mouth. Only a true patrician wears Rainbow Monkey undies

In the 2nd grade I had a package of underwear that was insect themed, one covered in ants, one covered in spiders, ect. One day two of my female friends happened to catch a glimpse of my bumble bee-covered briefs sticking out the back of my pants. For the whole rest of the day they gave me shit for having "Winnie the Pooh underwear" I was fucking pissed

>Be me
>Manly as fucking hell and deep voice
>Go to pa at counter
>Stick out a pink wallet with the D.VA (Overwatch) logo which is a cute pink and white bunny
>Pay and go out like nothing

Not the same situation but I think it's related
The reaction of the people is priceless at times

Since the Delightful Children are like a hive-mind, would all 5 of them feel Kuki kissing them even if she only made lip contact with Bruce?

>Lizzie wanted to shrink that ass

I remember in the 10th season there was an episode where Nelson kicks him to launch him under a fence which did the gag

You remind me of this absolutely swole young black guy at my gym that literally wears lucky star ts that barely fit

Yes.
>tfw have a feeling in my jimjams that this is really hot but too much of a brainlet to come up with a lewd use of a hivemind

Perhaps an attempt to assimilate her into the hive mind?

Or the different parts of them perceive the sensations differently. Maybe the girl parts of them feel sort of embarrassed that they’re kissing a girl, since /good/ girls don’t do that sort of thing

Reminder that Lizzie was literally a plant jellyfish alien the whole time.

that episode was where it started for me

you think Nigel was aware of that? Dude seemed REALLY into her for some reason, despite being surrounded by some pretty attractive peers, at least one of which was thirsty for him

Oh so that explains the love triangle in that one fan comic.

Link?

this episode prepared me for the feminazi takeover of mainstream consumerism

It's called Knd the fall its in Spanish though but someone storytimed it here a few months ago

Do you know if anybody ever tried to translate it, or was it just left entirely in Spanish?

It just gave me a feminization fetish

Is it terrible that I read that in his voice and now can’t help but think Wally is degenerate with a thing for forced feminization