Any stories/experience?

>ITT: greentext stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blacks
>workfloor

worf loor?

There are 6 black people at the law firm where I work.

Two of them are intelligent, educated, and hardworking people. They are well spoken, professional, and polite. They are an asset to our organization.

The rest of them are the embodiment of negative black stereotypes. Not kidding. They are essentially dindus in suits. They are quite dumb, they somehow earned degrees, and they do not carry their weight in the workplace. They speak in ebonics and are rude to our clients. I have no fucking clue how these idiots were hired, let alone not fired.

It's a pity that our two good black employees have to share the same skin color as the other morons. These dindus have actually gossiped about the other two, calling them "white boys". In their lazy and stupid brains, being a hard worker is tantamount to being pale in complexion.

>Blacks on the workfloor

I know two that dump only half of their recycle bins at the end of the shift.
> we're supposed to dump all the cardboard at the end of your shift,but they only dump half... I mean you still have go all the way to the compactor, why not dump it all?

Blacks make terrible flooring.

>dindus in suits

I've deployed with a few blacks in my unit. Laziest fuckers. Finding ways out of work, not doing what they're told, complaining that X got a better task because they're white.

Absolutely hate them.

>Blacks working in Belgium
>Good one

I have some relatives in the army, they say that niggers are cowards is that real.

Well I'm in the Air Force in a job that doesn't really deal with combat so I wouldn't know.

But they're scared of normal house dogs and water deeper than 1m so I wouldn't be surprised.

>be me
>be south african university student
>uh oh its that time of year again
>exams.buttfuck

>as usual, a bunch of art students decide to protest
>I wonder what it is this year
>oh yes the niggers decided to protest being marginalized in a country with a 99% black government

>spend a month throwing stones at police
>at the end they go to court to postpone exams because of "PTSD"
>le judge:"you don't look traumatised to me"
>niggers then call him a race traitor for refusing to believe they are special snowflakes

>have 250 black people in my class
>only 3 actually give a shit about the protest
>plus a few cucks
>always call the rest of them zionist shills
language that would make a Sup Forumsitician cringe

>people actually want to write tests
>in a university of 37000 people, 50 disrupt tests by storming in and ripping up papers
>can't even whip a kaffir with a sjambok because of all the cameras
>mfw

I have one nephew on the Navy and two are somewhere in the desert, the last two say that about the black chaps.

We are all part of one team. No problem actually.

Is it true that blacks hate swimming AND flying?

>normal house dogs
I believe you mean cuddly dindu repellent

over here its a fact that only dindus are scared of dogs, all civilised citizens love them

don't be an idiot blacks can't fly, they're people not birds

Wear a culture not a costume, this is not ok

> work at large corporation.
> part of team around 60 people.
> 7 black people. All of them ranged from outright stupid to competent, but lazy as fuck.
> get promoted, work in team of about 6 people.
> office mates with guy fresh off the boat from Kenya.
> He's smart, married. 1 kid on the way. He speaks better english than our native black people. He's slightly younger than me but extremely knowledgeable.
> Realize if we sent our black people back to Africa, they'd starve. They're too weak to actually survive anywhere but here.
> mfw I have no face.

>wage slave at gander mountain
>the only blacks are the store manager and one guy who only works weekends
>the manager is a total dipshit about everything we sell, the laws relating to guns and hunting.
>drones on and on about metrics ( gander credit cards and pro plans, which are just 60$ insurance plans through gander for guns and clothes and shit)
>seriously he can't tell the diffrence between a crossbow and compound
>yesterday he repeatedly called an AR-15 a bolt action after being corrected 3 times. The customer came in to check on his rifle and wasn't happy it wasn't ready and the manager started spewing crap to him about why it wasn't ready.

Work in a kitchen,
>started as a dishwasher
>it's a 3 person job, but it's just me doing it, i directed my autism to it and i was able to do a 3 person job for 6 months
>they hired another dishwasher
>"damn right, I can take days off and it won't be so hard"
>he is a thick accented Jamaican nigger
>always played this odd music though the dishpit speakers, not just nigger music, it was odd, and very annoying
>an hour long rap song about Mac and cheese
>he couldent handle the night shift on his own and my mornings would be getting shit on by management for his mess and cleaning it up before opening
>eventually he dun goofed hard enough and got fired
>forget to clear the floor drain
>how the old building is set up, all pipes are in one line
>his floor drain clogged
>dirty water running out of the floor drain in the server station
They never hired another dishwasher, the remainder of the time I did dishes I did it on my own

On that

>made a retarded choice and went to cooking school for around a year
>4th quarter
>a trio of niggeress land whales at the table behind me
>between the three of them, they couldent even cook rice and argued every day
Never figured out how they got to quarter 4

>An hour long rap song about Mac and cheese
My sides

>>also be south african university student
>>do not care about protests due to complexion
>>protests start interfering with course's schedules
>>classclosed.jpg
>>most classes now done online
>>mfw still paying for actual face time with lecturers, but only getting online briefings
>>mfw last quarter of year now canceled sue to black sjw's with racially embedded worldviews >>want to kill you for being white/not protesting >>mfw I pay as much as them for everything
>>Now "studying" for tests that will be piss easy due to possible "muh oppresssion" trials when protesters fail and normies pass
>>mfw my life down here is a joke waiting for racist civil war to end it all

UCT 1-3 year health sciences? as far as I know theyre the only ones that cancelled the last block.

I'm going to be honest I enjoyed the protests a lot, I'm at wits so it was pretty chilled but every time I went across to main campus there was a shitstorm, and it was hilarious to watch people get teargassed and shot

even ended up speaking to a couple of cops and it turns out one of them used to coach rugby at my school so he let me check out all his equipment. cool shit they have, it was the same task force that shot the miners at marikana so the protestors were trying to bait them into using live ammo but the SJW cunts just got tackled by 300 kilos of angry cops

I design logo's and stuff and we have a new nigger working there

He needed to make a logo for an electrical company and he did. He called me over to check on it and he basically put the wire and the powerplug through the the &, if I remember correctly, so the & was split up

anyway, he put the powerplug off-center on the cable and when I asked him why he told me "that's the way shapes work"

University of Pretoria actually, which is why I am slightly pissed, we thought this would just run past our gates. Currently in second year doing plain politics and philosophy, so as I already explained I'm just wasting my time enjoying our news trends since every single one of govs mistakes is discussed at lentgh.

My classes feel more like brief comedy sketches than anything else. And the majority of my >black classmates also dont give a single fuck about whats going on, they dont support it yet do not oppose it, I mean that's probably the way most students feel. But the costs are whats bothering me, the protests are for free education but this entire process is costing us as students more than any one else.

>they're people

>that's the way shapes work
edgy

feel bad for you son but I must admit I'm envious of those "piss easy tests" you were speaking about, my lecturers just ramped up the difficulty to maximum because they literally hate my class.
I hate to tell you this buddy but the protests are designed to disrupt education
It's all initiated and coordinated by the SRC and the SRC is the ANCYL basically.
FMF comes straight from the puppet masters right at the top, because the ANC knows that the higher the level of education is in SA the quicker they will be voted out.
They know that if they can discredit academics and disrupt learning via this shit then they can keep poor people voting for them
And no this isn't even a crackpot conspiracy theory, I heard this straight from my neighbor who is a whip in the ANC, she says the second the ANC is voted out she's leaving the country because she hates the ANC and every it stands for since Mbeki was elected president

Nigga thy are if u hit the gym no black person will ever talk sht or call u white boi ever again no matter how thug they appear

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do

Why did i laugh at this?

I've worked with pure africans when I worked as a maid to save up a bit of cash before studying. One was allright but had the "blame whitey"-mrntality, the two others couldn't even clean a house.

The theory that these protests are engineered is well founded, especially if you observe the way that they start flaming just before most exams. But like I said, I have no immediate sorrows other than price since my tests have been reduced to pretty much grade 12 quarter-test levels, an exaggeration of course, but they are seriously pathetic for second year level anything.

I will have to challenge the origins of these protests though, I dont think it's specifically ANC, since our campus ANCYL is took a subtle backseat on the issue, our EFF groups are the ones who emptied out our classes and started riots turning everything upside down. But I'm guessing this is just another movement which many bored political ideologs with the "correct" ethnicities see as a chance to rustle jimmies with.

Probably the sincerity you can read in the guy's post.

>when I worked as a maid

STOCKHOLM

I've never actually had any bad run ins with black people. I lived most of my life in the southern east coast where they were quite possibly the nicest people I've ever seen, that being said I never saw any horrible people there.

Here in Albuquerque where I'm at now, blacks are probably the most respectable group of people, followed by Mexicans with some mad work ethic, and finished up by whites that are 50/50 white trash or the same tier as the blacks.

This would have been our future if we would have been in the hilllary clinton timeline.

I've had a total of three black people apply to work for me (i own a welding shop). All three men.
All of them not qualified with any experience but i hired them under the assumption they'd be willing to learn on the job. All three called in sick within the first week. All three quit within the first month. All three claimed on the job injuries despite not actually doing any work and are now on disability.
At the same time i hired two white dudes and two white women, all of whom show up on time and get the job done. Infact, we often finish the work early because we all work so well together but i pay by the job and pay out a bonus if the job gets done right and on time so the fewer hours they put in the better for us all.
The two white girls are full-time welders and can easily spend 6-8 hours a day in full gear working a Makita grinder or a Acetylene torch but all the full grown nigglies i hired couldn't do the job for 2 hours.
MFW a 110lb skinny white woman is more of a man then a male nig-nog.
>Blacks
>Workfloor
not even once.

>Realize if we sent our black people back to Africa, they'd starve.
They do, look up Liberia.

I've never worked with a black person. Where do they normally work?

kill yourself. niggers are horrible

I wish my tests were first year level.
Origins are definitely ANC, even going back to last year, it was ANC, this year its the same people.
EFF groups are causing a disproportionate amount of trouble, but from what I've seen of vuyani pambo and his crew, their objective isn't to disrupt lectures, they actually believe they are doing it for the good of the students. Don't get me wrong, when the shit hits the fan theyre right there at the front, but its always started by the SRC people.
The EFF don't mind because they think it makes the ANC look bad, but even though they are the black equivalent of neo-nazis, they are a lot more mature about this than the SRC people who are just following orders and causing trouble to make a name for themselves and open up some nice tenders in the future

I work IT in the basement of my college with 2 coworkers and 2 bosses.

One of my coworkers is pretty red pilled we talk about trump and conservative values.

While on the other hand we have a weboo black kid who only watchs live streamed CS go matching and always argues that gaming is a sport. He yells and screams whenever his team loses and It makes me want to blow my brains out while im at work doing hw.

Weirdest black kid i know, most around her are chill athletes, oh yeah and this kid runs track.

>blacks are probably the most respectable group of people
>white trash or the same tier as the blacks

Which one is it?

Black guy gets a job where I work
>doesnt show up even once after induction

>3
Either or, whites here are either human garbage or normal human beans.

I was on a course with a black marine

He was physically incompetent, they had us stand on one leg with our eyes shut and he was a mess just falling everywhere, it was almost silly

Worked as an assistant manager at Skechers during college, believe it or not there wasn't a single white person on staff. Most were black, and we all got a long pretty well but only because I know how to integrate in majority black situations. They absolutely hated Asians and Indians and often mocked them to their faces, and if there's one thing about I learned about black on black relations, it's that they hate each other. Black women would constantly degrade the young men to their face and usually turn to me to help them out instead of any of the black guys. It's weird, I don't think black guys have feelings the way men of other races do. Watching them interact is so peculiar, it's as if there's some sort of empathy missing.

i was talking about the fact you claimed blacks are OK one sentence then called them trash the next.

Oh you're just retarded.

>Avoiding answering the question.

Nice deflection there.

They never stick around a job long enough because their bosses realize they made a mistake in hiring a dumb lazy cunt.

Also lets get one thing clear, and this is for anyone who's ever been in the company of both, there is a HUGE difference between blacks from their native homeland (Africa, Jamaica, etc.) and American blacks. American blacks typically hate African blacks, and constantly berate them.

>work electronics retail with black guy
>he's one of the top salesmen there
>shows up on time, goes above and beyond what's asked of him, great sense of humor
>studying evenings for his MBA

He'll go far and I'm happy for him.

Also
>ask him once what Kwanzaa is
>his answer verbatim: "Kwanzaa is some stupid-ass holiday the black people made up"

These protests are definitely coming from somewhere, if you think the anc is the main source I propably would agree. The eff on our side is slightly more hyped, mostly because our campus agrees these protests are detrimental, and only a small minority actually protests, so the eff is attempting to gain traction among the students

brainfailure

B-b-but user, our multiculture?

>an hour long rap song about Mac and cheese

i rost.

They don't mind making racist jokes about others, but when someone says, that might remotely be racist, they suddenly chimp out like the niggers they are. Aside from saying hi to them, I don't talk to them at all

by the way they're portrayed in movies, all of them are lawyers, doctors, nasa engineers and mathematicians.

in reality they work at minimum wage food service jobs, if they work at all.

None of them at my work itself, but when I go downstairs in my break to sit by the canal they sit there too blasting their shit music and yelling at each other.
It used to be peaceful.

>"multiculture"
I fucking hate brussels god

"multiculture" = No whites allowed

Maybe I've been lucky, but every black person that I've worked with has been a normal person. You only see niggers when you are out on the street.

EFF causing trouble is a good thing though, every vote they get is a vote away from the ANC and lets be serious, it's not like they would have ever voted for the DA.

EFF at wits is a very small minority, most people are PYA and they get very violent if you turn your back on your tribe.

the biggest problem is that they are trying to get themselves shot to make a statement, the SRC wants students to die so they can profit from "habibs marikana"

Yes. That's why we need to fucking wake up and bring up a civil war against those fuckers.

We need your backup if shit goes wrong, USA.

>Data collection and hygenics for gov
>4 black people in office
>#1 - old man, very into black people issues, tries to work hard but he has an obviously lower intellect cap than a lot of other people and it shows in his work product
>#2 Young black male, lazy as fuck, always on some new side hustle to make money. Never sticks to anything and seems to cause about 50% of office mistakes by himself.
>#3 young black male, always shows up on time, big into basketball and 2k17, does great work and rarely makes mistakes, has reasonable stances on race relations, chill fella
>#4 - 50s black male, smart and rarely makes mistakes, has a minor leadership role within his work group but doesn't really rise to it, still he is rarely a problem, has STRONG racial opinions and is basically a walking BLM, doesn't bring that shit up though

so yeah, not terrible, but also not good

nuke that hellhole, president Trump!

White people can't shop at that market?

You sure can. But why would you give money to those fuckers when they gives you bad looks ?

>yes yes, buy my goods you dumb white cuck

No nigger deserves any position higher than beggar.

Seems like you're projecting.

Come here and see it by yourself. If you like living with 70% strangers in a white city, just fucking come here.

I live in Southern California which is 70% Mexicans. People don't care.

>advertised billing role
>first applicant is black lady with french accent
>competent, smart
>agree with manager to give her the job
>she worked hard, got along with rest of team, no issues

sorry no nightmare stories here :/

Mexicans =/= muslims

>always call the rest of them zionist shills
Wat?

>I live in Southern California

"I live in a California and just assume the rest of the world works exactly like my little bubble of reality does".

>worked as a maid

post pics

that's like russia in its first poorest capitalist decades

>I hate Commiefornia and will just make up things user didn't say!

k

>In class during lab
>Professor goes outside to get more supplies
>Start to hear some yelling
>Go outside, some sheboon is chimping out at prof
>Apparently she's a lab tech and was asked to help grab some supplies
>Prof is calmly talking while she's screaming and cursing
>Go get security to throw her out
Feel bad for my prof he had to go through that, but he is extremely liberal and voted Hillary
Maybe this will help redpill him

Then why should we care if peoples shrug it off in commiefornia ? You're exactly assuming what he said.

I worked at MCI in the 90's in a phone support role. We had a shitload of blacks. They'd all stay together and hoot and holler. For the most part they were OK if you got them by themselves, but in a group, watch it white boi. They were adequate. The mexicans were better, and the whites were the best, naturally.

I work at a union job. A certain amount of blacks have to be hired and they can't be fired. They take advantage of this, and bring laziness and incompetence to new heights. All you can do is try and ignore their laziness. I called one out because he'd get breakfast every day on the clock during our busiest time and he chimped out, using it as an excuse for the rest of the time I worked there to screw me over.

>blacks in a workplace

>anons are giving each other anecdotal evidences
>"Why are you sharing your experiences on a forum? Stop it!"

wew

>they somehow earned degrees

Colleges will literally hand it to you if you're a nigger. You don't have to get good grades, come to class, or even pay for it.

>forum
get out commie

>oh yeah and this kid runs track
That's the culprit, desu. In my experience people who did track or swim team in high school are complete weirdos.

Sorry, I meant Chinese cartoon image board.

also americans =/= europeans

Americans act, move and have men's look in their eyes, arabs don't act the same toward them. That's the thing with arabs, they only respect strengh and can't act for shit.

>work in optics factory
>floor manager likes me, his wife is head of quality control
>they go through a separation because she cucked him with black guy who had my job before I got hired
>manager gets paranoid I'm after his wife after I've been there a few months
>TFW I just want to work but now I'm the new nigger

Felt bad man

>Work in a county jail located in a large urban area
>staff are about 50% black, 30% hispanic, 20% white
>all but 2 lieutenants/supervisors are black
>majority of the black male staff are overly aggressive, loud, obnoxious, and act the same as the inmates but carry a badge
>lieutenants give all the preferable working posts to black males or white guys they can "trust"
>quieter white males such as myself and a few coworkers get the shittiest, most difficult working conditions and are not afforded the opportunity to learn anything else
>had a transfer come in from a different prison in-state. He Transfered back to his old prison after 3 months because my facility was "way too racist"
>this guy had 8 years experience as an officer and had specialized training. Was even on the state CERT team. Still got shoved into a shitty post. When he complained, the black LTs openly mocked him and put him in an even shittier post for the remainder of his time. All his experience went to waste.
Man, I gotta transfer or get the fuck out of the prison. This is the STAFF im talking about, not to mention the ghetto trash that I practically have to cater too while they receive their laughable "punishments".