Putin wrote Trump a letter in which he asked Trump to get American military out of Poland and the Baltic states

>Putin wrote Trump a letter in which he asked Trump to get American military out of Poland and the Baltic states
>Trump was elated and called the letter "nice"

fucking really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__osTb3clAQ
google.ca/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/35257105?client=ms-android-rogers-ca
youtu.be/oe-GsWGpGQQ?t=11m
youtu.be/sw86gU4G4vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pay for your own military defense

Nice trips

also we're tired of being everyone's babysitter. Deal with your own shit from time to time.

>making every conflict worse a thousand times
>babysitter
yeah go home ami

P R O O F S
R
O
O
F
S

Good old memories

Prepare to be liberated, kurwa

I'm sorry Poland but your country once invaded Russia, I think you can deal with it

We should GTFO of everywhere that is not the USA or someone we are actively at war with.

Those cunts in Europe would probably get their gun rights back among other things if they didn't have America protecting their asses.

Honestly I'm fine with this by this point. Europe is pitiful, letting Russia invade is like delivering a dying man a coup de gras.

Trump won't do anything without something in return.

pay

youtube.com/watch?v=__osTb3clAQ

>big mighty pooland
>cries like bitch at mere prospect of daddy america leaving
Stay cucked pooland.

trips of truth

lol Trump is such a tool. Putin will play this egomaniac like a fiddle.

Trump is the president ELECT
Obama is the current president

Also, you wouldn't know this, they communicate via public tweets

Trump is like a dog he just wants belly rubs and attention.

Obama buttered him up in that meeting and Trump did a complete 180 on him.

dont worry polan i'll protect you

however you do have to take in 1 million refugees a year. Unless you prefer to face it off with Volodya over there....

I just really don't think Trump cares about anywhere but here

He is right, you know.

recently our new ambassador to Russia got his letter of approval from Putin and all that jazz

Putin said that he regrets that our relationships aren't based on mutual respect and opportunism and will do anything to make good between our nations

we're getting fucking invaded

I'm just kidding. But it makes sense.

>Having your own military bordering a distant country is okay
Would you enjoy Russia and China having military bases near our borders in Canada and Mexico?

Fuck, the world almost died all because our leaders were butthurt that Russia had bases in fucking Cuba, of all places.

quid pro quo

fuck

>Trump did a complete 180 on him.
I really, really, really don't think that's the case. He's just adopted a new, Presidential tone befitting his job rather than keeping up his campaign rhetoric.

He's not trying to get elected any more, he's trying to govern. Making nice with people goes a long way, and makes the rioting liberals look even more silly.

Go get raped by a refugee or your whore prime minister, Klaus.

Does anyone have the pics of the fag that faked getting hit with a bottle by a Trump supporter? Particularly the one with the "stitches"? Need it to redpill someone.

Trips don't lie

Once you are a part of Russia, invade Germany to take back clay.

it's debatable that he cares about "here."

lol you will be conned by the dude until the very end.

>adopted a new presidential tone
>followed by more twitter ranting

Reminder Russia NEVER EVER invaded Poland, EVER.

It's a crime to imply otherwise in Russia btw.

The only nation i can understand having fear to Russia is you Polish bros.

Keep those missiles targetting them.

The rest can fuck off tho, seriously just bumb Ukraine already.

>current year
>Not wanting to welcome the Russian army liberating us from liberalism

Glad after the war everyone cucked up their military in exchange for globalist defense.

they also never invaded czechoslovakia, right? :>

If american military stops protecting polish clay, I guess we'll have to take steps to protect the german people who live in western poland...

Yes.

You are now Russia's bitch.

they came with brotherly help, did you forget?

>fucking really?

>premiere destroyer of Europe and eternal warmonger criticizing any other country

Kek

yup, you and all other euro-poor america haters gon have to pay your own shit nah

>Russia
>inviding Europe
Nice meme.
They economy is in shit since 2014, they barerly function.
Also they don't have enough military to take down whole Europe.

First comment best comment

Enough to take poland

SA-SASHA DUGIN, RUSSIA'S GREATEST LOVE MACHINE

>what is EU
>what is NATO
Poland alone? Yes.

>>babysitter
I mean I might suggest defending France simply because during the cold war France's military doctrine was akin to a man on PCP.
>If Soviets invade West Germany help defend West Germany
>As the Soviets close in on the French border nuke German towns as warning shots to the Soviets
>If France looks like it might fall full strategic nuclear exchange
>If US or Britain use tactical nukes on French territory switch sides on those fuckers
Germans on the other hand were complacent sheep, both the US and USSR fully intended to use tactical nukes all over Germany if the cold war got hot.

why don't you and the rest of the eu stop being pussies? what happened to the glorious European armies of yore? re-arm and you won't need America you fucking cucks (relying on another nation to defend your sovereignty makes you a cuck)

Damn, I hate that bearded fuck even though I like some of his philosophy. He should've remained a philosopher and not further involved himself with politics.

Who said about whole Europe? They have enough military for few eastern european countries. And yeah, our western "allies" are toootally willing to help us, just like in 1939. We don't even have oil to make us worth "defending".

This.
Nah, even a full-fledged war with Ukraine would shatter the remains of our "economy" into pieces.

I feel the EU doesn't realize how degraded russian military actually is. Half of their shit barely runs and I'd bet a lot of their nuclear arsenal is missing or inoperable. The idea that they will somehow bulldoze through the EU is just fear tactics from your government.

Eu has no military org and relies on NATO.

Your proto fascist government has no role in NATO anyway. Article 5 guarantees should demand values like free speech

>Fucking Amerilards, world poliece lmao
>N-No wait, pls dont leave, Russia will kill
>[Distant cheeki breeki]

>The Pole discovers he really is just a buffer country
Mebbe ya shoulda listened a bit sooner.

Lol, Colombia!
You have and still receive shit tons of military aid from the US.

This yeah. We need to be self sufficient anyway.

> Russia taking Poland

Baltics man get be fucked, but could just end up doing the same partisan shit we did before and make it a living hell. I think we have more working weapons / person than Russia aswell. About 1 weapon for every 20 people actually works.

Poland is bloodthirsty enough that they will he the ones that try to invade Russia if their economy dips any further.

One way or another, my literal WHO country will cease existing and it will be better for everyone.

>Your proto fascist government has no role in NATO anyway. Article 5 guarantees should demand values like free speech
What are you Putin drone or something? What facist goverment?

Whole point of NATO is, if one of its member is attack, rest helps to defend it. If you undermine this rule, NATO falls apart.

Get ready for liberation, polack.

Nah, it moved more to the East. We EU now, we Western sphere of influence.

>One way or another, my literal WHO country will cease existing and it will be better for everyone.

Stop being a stereotypical beta depressed Lithuanian male.

let's be real here polack, the only people you can count on are yourself and countries next to you under direct threat, if NATO will help, good, if not, you gotta carry your weight, I'm already expecting Trump to pull out all troops and nukes/interceptors from here which I don't blame him if he does since those are his toys and not mine, this will either make Putin chill, or he will invade, whatever happens happens, I'll be ready

>a pole with no self awareness
Just like my ex, are all of you the same?

google.ca/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/35257105?client=ms-android-rogers-ca

>Rudy Giuliani disagrees with you
youtu.be/oe-GsWGpGQQ?t=11m

>what is NATO

NATO is USA

>T-T-TRUMP'S DOING A 180 AND ABANDONING HIS C-CAMPAIGN PROMISES

fuck off CTR

Or he is acting nice so that people take a different view of him before he rapes the democrats in January.

this
i wan't a real military in germany again

>Polish media laws: Government takes control of state media

Another foreigner, who know better my country, because whe wrote some news on the internet.
National media were alwyas propaganta tube for the ruling party. Every sane Pole knows that and takes with grain of salt everything he sees in them. You do realize there are also another media in Poland? Most of the are leining pro-EU (because half of them are owned by Germans).
Current goverment is making some changes mostly to clean up after former govermant and to put their people inside. That pretty much happens after every election. The only difference is that current goverment have majority, that any other goverment before them never had, so they can pretty much do whatever they want.

fpbp

kurwas have to much of army, baltics on the other hand..

>I voted for them so their actions are not evil

There's people like you everywhere in the world. Don't stay coocooned little perogie

true

ctr doesnt exist anymore

Get fucked Bolan

I didn't vote for the and I didn't say their actions are evil. They're just typical, but foreign press blow them out of proportions because our goverment isn't pro-EU liberals. It same with Trump, Le Penn, Farage and every other right leanning conservatists.

>Poland getting invaded
>AGAIN
Polandfags, are you not tired to be invaded and being shared during all your history?

Wiedzmin 4 pls.

>leaf
>going for the obvious joke

Fuck man stop being unfunny

Trips of BTFO.

Just like this

youtu.be/sw86gU4G4vc
0:20 faggot, he already told us his plan

im literally shaking right now...

>Again
>Implying Germany ever had a real military
Italy has won more world wars than Germany.
inb4 fighting the whole world meme
In WW1 you had Austria Hungary, the Ottoman Empire, and Bulgaria. In WW2 you had Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Finland, and Japan.

During WW2 you decided to adopt shitty military doctrines abandoning what gave you your early victories which you primarily succeeded in due to massive incompetence on the part of the allies and dumb luck. Once the allies actually got their shit together your country got its shit pushed in almost immediately. Even WW1 has the myth of Germany not actually losing the war when you were being routed on all fronts and on the verge of economic collapse combined with naval mutinies.

Lol. That's funny. They have only piece of shit in their hands.

Watch it, Volodia.

Will he really do Putin all these favors without anything in return?

No, he won't. Your future secretary of state is basically an Israel shill, and in near future we will hear a lot more "Iran, Iran, Iran, Iran". Trump will ask Putin to stop his alliance with Iran, and in reutrn he will not stop him from whatever he plans to do in Eastern Europe.

A war with Iran, of course, is not exactly in America's interest, but it is in Israel's, and they are again your overlords.

i agree. america should just back out of european politics so that they can manage and pay for their own defense force.

We will only continue protecting people who agree to join the union.

Good post

Fucking this

You parasites better pay up or we'll leave you to your own devices, you cocksuckers had zero respect and appreciation for a service America has given you for decades, well now you're gonna learn.

they're giving free christmas muffin baskets if shills stay for a couple of more weeks

Then I hope you all guys won't mind that we mine uranium again then make some nukes?

We got some in our land and I guess that you should approve this, because Russia has fucking thousands of them and we don't have even one

Then I hope you all guys won't mind that we mine uranium again then make some nukes?

We got some uranium in our land and I guess that you should approve this, because Russia has fucking thousands of nukes and we don't have even one

I, for one, am really not afraid of Putin. People are associating this massive power block called Warsaw Pact with Russia, but Russia is not even 1/5 of the Warsaw Pact. Most of it former territories hate Russia right now. And they cant do shit with their 100k soldiers, nor do they have the economy to quickly build up a much more massive army.

You retards are more likely to blow yourselves up, so go ahead.

What leaves me puzzled is that the leftist, at least in here have been crying for years that the US is acting like the world police and should stop.

Now when US is thinking about it, the whole world is crying and kicking. And blaming US for 'not caring'.

Russia has a lot more than 100k soldiers family, and your country thought the exact same thing about Russia not being able to quickly build a larger army

Then Stalin rammed millions of conscript Ivans up your ass and you lost WWII

If history teaches us anything, it's that Germans are retarded when it comes to war