Makes you wonder how shitty US is

makes you wonder how shitty US is

Other urls found in this thread:

contreleviol.fr/viol-en-france/10-idees-recues-sur-le-viol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd like to see a lot more prisoners per 100 000 people in France to be frank João.

and why is that

Because rapists, thieves and journalists belong there.

There are about 350 rapes per day according to Laurent Obertone. And it doesn't count children rapes.

still trying to think how pakistan and india are chill

rapes or "rapes"

Damn Australia. How manny niggers do you have?

>niggers being put in prison
it's a good thing

This

OP's a retarded Moor.

Guess. Hint: they are not unstumpable high energy billionaires

It's because Australia is an open-air prison.

That data doesn't represent anything about amerifats as their prisons are private so even smoking weed may result in incarceration.

Brazil needs to arrest a fuckton of people

niggers and spics deserve prison in every country

And most of them are committed inside family, which means that white account for 80 to 90% of them.

But yes, we need more prisons.

Green ID confirms jewish genocide and firebombing of all american prisons.

ikr, 99% of brazil's population is shitty dirty uncivilized huehue faggots

weak bait

what happened to australia?

It's true
Violent rape make less than 10% of rape, so all the spectacular Muslim rape you see on tv is a very, very small part of the problem

Penal labour is a generic term for various kinds of unfree labour which prisoners are required to perform, typically manual labour. The work may be light or hard, depending on the context. Forms of sentence involving penal labour have included involuntary servitude, penal servitude and imprisonment with hard labour. The term may refer to several related scenarios: labour as a form of punishment, the prison system used as a means to secure labour, and labour as providing occupation for convicts. These scenarios can be applied to those imprisoned for political, religious, war, or other reasons as well as to criminal convicts.

It's a fucking joke you Mongrels

Prisoner = Slave

Take a look at the prison demographics moron. Notice how many are blacks/hispanic and it's for a good reason since vast majority are gang related.

More reason why the US is a safe place to live.

Most child molesting happens in family but rape? I would really like to see your sauce on that

tfw Brazil is light green because we let our criminals free

When you don't have a functioning justice system there aren't gonna be many people in jail. Look at Africa, same story there. Mob justice is still common there.

>how safe US is*

ftfy

reminder that in France if you get less than 2 years in prison you don't go to prison. Our prisons are full and we aren't building more of them

I got my ideas slightly wrong, I will admit. It's not about family, but I'm still right in the sense that most rapists are the complete opposite of the stereotypical portrait of a young banlieue thug.

>it's a blog, muh sources
True, but it's a common theme and you will notice it in most circles that talk about rape.
contreleviol.fr/viol-en-france/10-idees-recues-sur-le-viol/
And yes it's a feminist paper because they are the only ones bothering to do research about it.
>9. Les violeurs sont tous des psychopathes Faux, il n’existe pas de profil-type de violeur. Les viols ne sont pas spécialement le fait de psychopathes, d’alcooliques, d’anormaux ou d’obsédés sexuels. Au contraire, ils sont souvent commis par des hommes parfaitement intégrés socialement, parfois même au-dessus de tout soupçon.

If "90%" of rape is not reported how do you know that it accounts for 90% of rape?

This reminds me of that video of some blonde woman confronting feminists claiming 90% of rape isn't reported

just noticed my home country has more than 700 prisoners per 100k... fucking niggers man, they're everywhere

Friend, those are opinions, not fact. And sure, not all of the violent crimes are made by black Africans or Maghrebins but they still over-perform on those topics.

>
Australia is a prison itself or what?

Indonesia detected.

>There are about 350 rapes per day according to Laurent Obertone. And it doesn't count children rapes.
I think you are wrong mate.

Rapists don't belong in jail, they need to be microwaved.

You know what a microwve is? That is when an angry mob beats up a rapist, bind him down, place him between 2 matresses, bind those real tight, pour gasoline until it is fully drenched and set them ablaze!

The melting plastic the matresses are made of melting and fusing with your charred skin is extremely painfull, and the amount of gasoline the matress is drenched on ensures the heat will continue very high, ensuring maximum suffering.

The purpose of this is to give rapists a little taste of hell before they die and go to the real deal. We film it with cellphones and post online to serve as an example to would be rapists, which is extremely effective in stopping future rapes in most cases.

We do this for cultural reasons. Do note that despite our country being extremely violent and having insanely high criminality the prison population is relatively small, that is because all these rapists that would overcrowd the prisons are all killed either before they get arrested or just as soon as they get into prison.