Was P&F the best Disney Channel show? Will it ever be topped?

Was P&F the best Disney Channel show? Will it ever be topped?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=27726138
youtube.com/watch?v=xAoMpvDI6ns
youtube.com/watch?v=V48U95bLIho
youtube.com/watch?v=xe3LZBDcQvE
youtube.com/watch?v=edzsMQXRbaM
youtube.com/watch?v=FbAYl1xUF6w
youtube.com/watch?v=1bNf5BDiFKs
youtube.com/watch?v=61mXU6lK7Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be honest I would only watch the Perry segments and tune out the rest of the show. But man those Perry segments were some good shit.

Yeah sure.

This, that Perry and Doofensmirtz B plots were the only redeemable parts of that show, the A plots were boring as hell.

FPBP

Vanessa was my waifu

Good stuff.

Vanessa is second best Phineas and Ferb girl. Perry will always be best girl.

You missed out on a lot of good stuff then with Buford and Baljeet, Lawrence, and Candace.

Garbage show with uninspired characters, lousy garish postmodern designs, cheap humor and shallow repetitive story telling. Mix it all together and you'll get one of the laziest and undesirable attempt of a cartoon.

I personally enjoy it but I get why some people wouldn’t. It’s super formulaic.

sauce plox

What word does she mean?

Niger, a country in Africa.

They were talking about where to find monkeys that need a shower.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=27726138

Yes, especially the first season and a half.
Maybe in 20 years or so, but it’s hard to say.

thenk

Is the writing so well? I never dared to watch it because the overall style makes me throw up

The writing is god-tier.

Hm, seems as if i gotta check it out after all then

so ferb says like five words a day and he chose today to mention niggers

In the German dub, the guy who voices Ferb also did the voice for Scout in TF2

An overall comfortable series, I found the jokes to be intelligent even for adults audiences although they practice the rinse and repete method.
Still entertaining, just wish they didn't break the trinity.

Ehh, not really. A lot of okay stuff maybe, but still not as good

The writing is repetitive garbage.

Sure one of best and a little underrated compred to oher Disney show. Candace is the best character.

Its good, has very clever and original jokes.

Nagger. They're trying to find a way to stop Candace's tattling to become worse.

My biggest disappointment was of Stacy's V.A since she had contracts with WB in their dcu series and gaining steam during the time.
Sadly Stacy who was the loyal voice of reason was then reduced to a bg prop and then dumbed down in the last season.
>Plus kicking Jenny off the main cast

....Bump?

Why didn’t Doofenshmirtz get his own spin-off, with Perry as a side character?

why thay have had their own episode after the final and was boring.

>What is Star VS

A miserable pile of soap opera bullshit.

A promising show brought down by a randumb protagonist.

Why didn't the fireside girls?

That's what the "Doofenshmirtz becomes a teacher" episode was meant to be: A pilot for a Doof spinoff.

Sauce?

Those were my favorite jokes from the show

Uncanny genetics.

A teenage girl?
> dons fedora
Perry the teenage girl?

That was likely because of a shift in executives since Disney Channel itself started changing direction around that time.

A shame really.
I would've watched it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xAoMpvDI6ns

That special gave too much time to the bugs and it didn't help that there was already an episode with Heinz as an agent that did a much better job with the concept in a much smaller amount of time.

It also served as something of a pilot for Milo Murphy since it showed that they could write plots for older kids in a school setting.

Vanessa takes after her mom.

I've watched a couple episodes of Wander Over Yander and enjoyed that way more than Phineas & Ferb.

>why didn’t boring generic plot device characters get their own show

The state of waifufags.

She finally told him.

youtube.com/watch?v=V48U95bLIho

You DO know what they are capable of, don't you?

Not carrying an episode, or even a short, that’s for sure.

Obligatory:youtube.com/watch?v=xe3LZBDcQvE

Didn't that kinda break the internet back then?
I saw it everywhere at the time.

Was it ever explained just WHY Phineas and Ferb were so smart? I mean, they're a little young to be the greatest inventors to have ever lived.

>they're a little young to be the greatest inventors to have ever lived.

Why, yes. Yes they are.

Anyway, superintelligence seems to not be that big of a deal in Danville. Probably because a big chunk of its early citizens were stranded time travelers.

Wasn't real. Turned out to be a scary story told by some book seller guy. IIRC

That was the Gremlins parody; some people thought that the whole NotLP episode was the movie Stacy was watching but they said that wasn't the case.

Whoops, my bad.

>some people thought that the whole NotLP episode was the movie Stacy was watching
That would be cool.

Anyway, I didn´t expect that SnK ending. Was really shocking. P&F gave me a greater terror feeling that most of the last horror film that I've wachted.

All of the Halloween specials done for the show were great which really goes back to their approach to the series.

Their respect for the viewers meant that they weren't afraid to include material that might be scary for little kids since they knew that the audience could handle that sort of thing. Sure, it might scare them at first but they'll get past that.

Here, take this.

This. It got praised because nostalgiafags are sad. I never liked that derivative trash.

Soccer moms united to try and get this cartoon deleted from the face of the Earth.

They thought it was a good place to settle, hhhhmmmmm??

youtube.com/watch?v=edzsMQXRbaM

>doesn't know how Niger is pronounced

I know I need to catch up with Milo, but any chance of a P&F crossover yet?

>but any chance of a P&F crossover yet?
You mean like the one they announced?

Again, I need to catch up. .

I second this, plus the occassional banters from Ferb.

I wish they had went through with the Dianoga backpack; seems like they could have gotten some good gags out of that.

>postmodern
You keep using that word, but I don't think it means what you think it does.

Yeah, okay.
Weird for the sake of weird.

Is she going to be bcrushing?

DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

youtube.com/watch?v=FbAYl1xUF6w

youtube.com/watch?v=1bNf5BDiFKs

youtube.com/watch?v=61mXU6lK7Z4

You know damn well.

What annoys me the most about bmwf couples in media (besides the agenda because some people just put it there as opposed to thinking "alright it is very important this show has an interracial couple") is that it's ALWAYS a redhead girl
A L W A Y S

Everyone comes of the B plot but if you stick around you'll start seeing the appeal of the rest of it.

I mean Phineas and Ferb are still the least interesting characters but seeing everyone else act and react around them is the source of the appeal.

>cheap humour
What would valuable humour look like to you?

how could anyone be so wrong

pickle rick!!!!!

Adyson is the best fireside scout

there is a certain board that might be able to explain this in more clarity for you

I'm already a literal Nazi (and not some misinformed neo-nazi skinhead who was probably dropped as a child, but a true NatSoc)
I'm saying in the bmwf couples there is a disproportionate amount of redhead females and it baffles me because there's no way it's part of the agenda to target redheads specifically, it's just become some weird cliche

Why did you become one?

spin off shows of funny characters dont seem to work

Sorry but I'm not looking to derail this thread with politics
If you want to hear peoples' stories you can just make a thread on Sup Forums how everyone found their ideology

Anyways,
>tfw no big tiddy Vanessa goth gf

Whats the best P&F song and why is it Busted?

Best ship.

i am too and i know this is not really the board to discuss it, but maybe it's because redheads are a white only phenomena, or at least overwhelmingly whtie?