Noooooooo our 3hr dance party is over :(

(((They))) copy right claimed our party song :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
ca.proxfree.com/page.php?get=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&key=2347f041441ff5f7&bit=1&ip=qpd
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=cf2uzE6OMlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f2dURNqIJiw
board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=54725
youtube.com/watch?v=jybGJrGq904
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_k75xlwSAw
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
youtube.com/watch?v=GCaYB2N1adc
youtubeinmp4.com/
chiruno.xyz/store/trumpwave.m4a
youtube.com/watch?v=CX3o_ej3qMw
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
my.mixtape.moe/zcmenn.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
youtube.com/watch?v=MdY5sr8dWUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OMG OH NOES

u wot?

it works:
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

((((((((((((((COPY WRITE)))))))))))))

every time

fuck!

it was the 3 hours version which was more aesthetically pleasing and looped perfectly

disappointed the mods didnt embed this in the sticky that night

ca.proxfree.com/page.php?get=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&key=2347f041441ff5f7&bit=1&ip=qpd

Ha I still have it open.

i just had that playing a few minutes ago

What the fuck is that link

reuploaded

He's talking about the 3 hour version.

Doing Kek's work, user.

thanks alberto

youtube.com/watch?v=cf2uzE6OMlQ

Found a new upload

youtube.com/watch?v=f2dURNqIJiw
this is better.

"It looks like somebody tried to link you here using their personal unique URL. Everybody gets a uniquely encrypted link on ProxFree for security purporses. This URL was either not generated for you or has expired. If somebody tried linking you here, ask them to use the "permalink" address as this allows bypassing of this security feature. Your browser must also allow cookies/sessions for this website to function or this error will occur. All users get a unigue URL for each page for security purporses, so we cannot make their link work for you. The permalink address is a way around this issue. "

Downloading, the kikes shall not take this away from us again.

Is there a way to download this without having to download some shitty mystery software?

I don't always share files, but when I do, they Make America Great Again.

Of course they did, it's fucking jewtube. Whenever something that isn't a faggy libcuck shit video gets attention they remove it

Can someone add to VEVO? They arent as fast to remove.

Ad-free JD2 makes downloading great again: board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=54725

checked

Youtube to mp3 . com

Shadilay is better anyway

/r/ing someone who is good at video editing to make a good "Trump goes super saiyan" video.

youtube.com/watch?v=jybGJrGq904

Based spics reuploading our god and savior
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_k75xlwSAw

great kek, this is comfy.

Checked and verified, still works.
Stop scaring us OP!!

mods are libcuck faggots
if Hillary won, they would have papered the walls with Hillary shit for weeks

> youtube-dl is some shitty mystery software
u wot m8

Read the thread, leaf.

I want to relive the election day

I WANT TO GO BACK

Thank you Daewoo
LOL; 10-hour version. Fuk 'em!

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

always remember

downloading its audio now, anyone needs a rehosted link?

Here

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
THOSE JEWS!
Here is an OC,
Trump Victory Rally anthem

Wait, you guys don't support Trump, do you?

Okay, my server went full retard, i'll post it shortly

I was in a night college class with a bunch of libtards and I was doing my best to stop myself from laughing out loud.

>Prodouced by Mike Shafia
>Shafia

making this song play on top was an idea i threw here. i specifically made a thread asking mods to do it. glad it happened :')

ps, 3 hour version is still up

thank you moortugal

israel is no longer my friend. you are my best friend now

Band's original song posting has more than 700,000 views thanks to MAGA and more than 8,000 likes. While I believe in copywrite, this is dickish behavior. Can we pay them a little visit and let them know they are biting the hand that feeds their hippy asses.

youtube.com/watch?v=GCaYB2N1adc

youtubeinmp4.com/

Great Russia webpage of music have original Sup Forums song of version

Done :^)

when does your EP drop?

Direct link to audio:
chiruno.xyz/store/trumpwave.m4a

No, that's the aesthetically pleasing version

Can someone be sure to save this version please? I'm not at my PC and paranoid.

fukken saved

I reuploaded the short version
youtube.com/watch?v=CX3o_ej3qMw

Thanks broseidon

this is literally my alarm/wake up song now. I rise our of bed now!!!!

>TFW dancing to this song at 330 in the morning absolutely fucking EXHAUSTED from giving all of my energy to Trump to win Florida, PA, MI, and Wisconsin.
>this song will give me nostalgia feels until I die because of that

SO SORRY I MISSED YOU, HAIR I WAS WHIPPIN ROUNDDDDDD

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAINNNNNNNN

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

>>TFW THIS IS OUR BATTLE CRY
REEEEEEEEEE
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

SO SORRY AS I MISSED YOU RUNNING WITH THE CRAZY CROWD

I DONT CARE IF I EVER COME DOWNNNNN

REEEEEEEEE

Woke up and saw this stickied at top of Sup Forums
"What's this?"
Bing!

It's dead alberto

This one is much better
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

fuck that

Check the official music video. The cuckadians actually changed the description to mention President Trump.

Now the comments are flooded by Trump supporters.

underrated post

Nice link lol

>right click video
>loop
thank me later

This is the one posted in the sticky
my.mixtape.moe/zcmenn.mp4

is it just me or does Trump saying "we are going to make america great again" improve any song

Be sure to downvote when you visit

who here gets the /nov8/ feeling listening to this
feelsgoodman
feelsreallygood

he says "our country" though

This; gets me every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

The very best feels; that's why we have to fight to keep this active.

genius.

Lmao me too!

I converted this to MP3 format after downloading and have been listening to it for the past 3 days, so I'm not too upset.

Checked n kekked!

thank you

You can always go back when you listen to the music.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

Was literally my favorite youtube video, wish I saved it. Did anyone else?

Nice virus link bro.

Thank you!!!!!

I was never even a Trump supporter but I was so fucking delighted when I saw that the cunt lost.

This song will never make me anything but happy.

Wow I had no idea about get-tune THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I like that he says OUR COUNTRY so I can blast this next year when we throw out Merkel.

Read the thread, murri-kun.

youtube.com/watch?v=MdY5sr8dWUs

double down boy