Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UIbfN
youtube.com/watch?v=m75byiuanh4
youtube.com/watch?v=SGw_w3JWplo
youtube.com/watch?v=sIeYz15sWYU
youtube.com/watch?v=HLIG5EvvAgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope

I'm pretty sure he has slept with everyone from the main cast, whether they know or not.

I don't know, but skinning Geoff was certainly something

He went up Stan's ass.

>multiple episodes about Steve trying to get laid
>he hasn't just fucked Roger yet
Fucking SNOT has fucked Roger.

well they did reveal that he apparently dated one of Roger's disguise(when Roger revealed that he has one disguise for each member of the family that they can't see through)

it was fake sex

ultra instinct ricky spanish

...he hasn't already?

I personally thought this episode went too far...

Does he ever get his comeuppance once in a while? I remember watching the show for a while and he legit gets away with being a dick to everyone almost all the time, especially with his weird schemes.

Stan kicks his ass every once and awhile but other than that? I don’t think so

He was skinned and vivisected by an alien hunter in one episode.

Don't forget that episode where he kept lying to Francine ("I haven't been entirely truthful with you...") and she tossed him off a cliff at the end

What episode is this, I haven't watched this show in years

Does anyone have the gif of him elbow dropping that dude's skull into oblivion.

Question Mark*

There needs to be more 34 of him.

How is American Dad post season six or so?
That's when I stopped watching

He got hit by a bus once too didn't he?
He's the victim of a lot of slapstick comedy for sure

DUDE ERIC CARTMAN BUT HE'S AN ALIEN AND HE'S SEXUALLY AMBIGUOUS LMAO

Horrid. Roger is the center of every episode and he coasts on being a fucking asshole to everybody, Stan has pretty much devolved into a total moron as per all MacFarlane dads, and the rest of the supporting cast doesn't exist.

Swing and a miss

I likey Hayley and the two queers.
Still, more Roger is always amusing

I read Jeff gets killed off or something?

Stan's been a moron since the inception and certainly since season 2 when they did the "Steve finds out Stan's a moron" episode

Yeah, but once Bush got out of office, Stan lost much of his political-focused attitude and became just another Seth Dad.

I peaks around season 7 or 8, they're worth watching. I never goes to complete shit but it's not as insane;y funny as seasons 3-7. I only watch it now if it's on and I'm doing nothing. It still has the odd kino episode like Jeff in space

DUDE I'M MR ENTER AND THINK EVER ADULT CARTOON IS FAMILY GUY/SOUTH PARK

>Forgetting Ricky spanish

this is now a steve thread
post steves

seriously, he doesn’t even have to convince roger, he could just ask him to fuck and then seconds later Steve would be smoking a cigar after its done

feels like they can actually make a persona even worse than ricky now.

i never got this.
So when they didn't know a disguise but know it's roger it's a bad one or what?

iirc each one of the family just becomes blind to one persona and that persona only. they didn't go into specifics why it happens.

the downside: having to fuck Roger, no thanks, I rather save money and fuck a whore.

At least they dropped the "Stan becomes obsessed with x after not accepting it" and "Steve and the gang are finally going to lose their virginity this time" episodes that Fox kept dishing out.

I personally like the episode for that reason. Starts out unusually tame with Haley helping Roger out at the bar and Stan setting up a yard sale, then everything takes a slow spiral into madness.

The issue is that I could see this backfiring on Steve where Roger starts killing any girl that Steve has the slightest interest in because he wants to keep him all to himself.

preeeeety sure someone on that writing staff has a thing for Steve, and young supple boys in general

Now what makes you say that?

I think the sexual frustration built up over the years would be enough to rip Steve in half.

>He wouldn't fuck Roger
imgur.com/a/UIbfN

that was just a death he faked

Steve is only interested in his own mom

Isn't that all Macfarlene shows? Dude is a closet homo fag

I miss the one-liner jokes they used to have in the newspaper in the op.

That's correct. I'd fuck the ever-loving SHIT out of Laura Vanderbooben though.

>looked up the episode
>he just wants to skin her

to be fair if this was steve roger would of made it explicit that he wanted to fuck him. Adult shows love promoting homosexuality for some reason

Who here likes best boy Klaus?

Me.

One time he slapped Stan so Stan broke a chair over his head. Roger gets his ass kicked a lot.

>"I have the keys you stuuuuuuuuupid biiiiiiiiiitch"

>BIG BIRD FOUND DEAD FROM AVIAN FLU

No, Jeff gets abducted by Roger's people and has space adventures and eventually comes back

>forgetting that Roger's genitals are in his armpits.

>the episode where he insists on teaching Steve all the German folk references in Das Boot
>then at the very end "But what I really don't get is why they were at war in the first place"
>"Nobody knows"

Who's Roger? That's Laura Vanderbooben.

Among other things he's taken down an entire commercial airliner so I'm not sure how much 'farther' he could go.

Childhood obesity up

Pedophilia down

>that time Roger dressed up in his sexiest persona and said he'd fuck Francine if he got the chance
>her face when she replied back that she'd fuck him too
Wouldn't be surprised if they had something going on behind Stan's back.

>pussy

There's a lot of stuff he doesn't get away with tbf. There's even an episode about how Francine keeps defending him when he's an asshole and Stan is tired of it, at the end of the episode Francine stops and Stan beats the shit out of him.

I...really? You sure you're not thinking of the Tenctonese?

youtube.com/watch?v=m75byiuanh4
youtube.com/watch?v=SGw_w3JWplo
youtube.com/watch?v=sIeYz15sWYU (5:13)
youtube.com/watch?v=HLIG5EvvAgE