JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP

Is there anything Trump isnt responsible for?

Wtf is even so racist about this? It's not offensive at all

Other urls found in this thread:

poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/46473
poetryloverspage.com/poets/kipling/young_british_soldier.html
twitter.com/antimarxistpino/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

libtards are easily trigger

>My children's caregiver

Kek he's not even man enough to raise his wife's son, he has to pay someone else to

Which one of you did this?

Literally upset about something texted to him by his wife's son's tard wrangler.

You can't make this shit up.

Not agreeing with them is a literal act of violence against them.

>implying anything on that sign is racist

Wew

God damn, the future sure is bright brothers. The slumbering dragon is waking up. Mother Earth will soon hear her greatest children march towards victory.

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

That's my first thought dude

>had to pay someone to take care of wife's son
>Thinks it's "racist" literally is the opposite - trying to maintain a future for white people
>Thinks donald trump somehow manipulated racists in another country to come put up nonoffensive posters

JUST

I hope it's an elaborate troll desu

>we're not the racists
>it's those evil white people
>kill whitey

At this point if I ever met someone saying this type of shit I'd just break their jaw.

>that pic
its not his real poem though.

So what exactly is incorrect on that flyer?

a leaf cuck. A diamond dozen. yawn

OMG.

Just been forcibly tattoed by a gang of skinheads wearing Donald Trump hats.

Literally shaking right now.

You sound triggered. You should take a few deep breaths then go shoot something. You'll feel better.

Nothing inherently racist in the flyer. That doesn't mean it isn't Stormfags trying to take advantage of the current political climate.

Give proofs then Hans

Lol

It is weird wording though.

Who the fuck says "son's caregiver"?

Go away shill

>Hey, are you tired of being called a racist just for being born white?
>"BAKA these damn crackers are so damn racist...."

t. Kevin Kerr

I unironically see absolutely nothing wrong with that poster, and it makes me happy. That person is a fucking SCUMBAG for having a problem with it, and Id love to fucking tune them.

Literally nothing on that sign could be considered "racist".

Liberals need to be gassed

Only problem is they cut the bottom off it, so we cant see who was advertising etc.

>laughing is a sign of triggering

Kek ok duder

Shit nigger are you alright?
That looks like really dangerous nazi ink

>Patron

Eh?

I'm really glad some of you Sup Forumsacks are triggering these cucks

Does Canada even have a Trump? Or a conservative party? Whos trying to save Canada?

Our hearts are with you. I sent my like your way, I hope it helps

It's a fucking elf

Srry that's my bad.

perfectly reasonable concerns on that poster but of course brain dead liberals would have a melt over it. only a matter of time before this fucking cuck is tweeting updates about how the police have the guy who put them up and he's getting charged for hate speech.

its Turin, a man

I feel genuinely sorry for you Americans
I honestly can't imagine living in a country where you're being treated like shit for being white without actual reason at all, it's fucking insane

He called the city and they're taking them he says.

deus vult

>no address for local meetup

disappointed desu

>Hey, WHITE PERSON

Its so direct it makes me laugh

Only missing

"Wondering who's behind all of it?"

Liked and retweeted!

We'll stop those filthy savage nazis!

>le Alt-Right label

Can't believe faggots fell for this bait and sinker. it's a term created by the left yet the stormfags eat it right up because they're 'le supreme mustard race' and too intelligent to be fooled by the Jew despite that they just did get fooled by the Jew.

The responses on twitter are painful

>ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL

THESE ARE THE C UCKS TEACHING OUR CHILDREN

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS MULTIRACIAL SOCIETY ANYMORE

You need to start a GoFundMe to get that racist tattoo removed. The tattoo removal should cost about $100,000. Also, make sure you crop the picture to hide the pen first though.

Good to see Trump is inspiring white nationalism in Canada.

You got some major problems with minorities over there. 40% of your prison population is non-white.

Noice.

Needs a line "Please photograph and share" at the bottom for maximum effect and lulz.

He is a principal at a school btw, and I shit all over him.

well fuck me, I read that whole thing thinking they were elves.

To be fair I was like 12.

OMG REBLOGGING FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!1!!!!11!!

>these are the cucks teaching our children

A brutal death isn't enough for this "person"

you again ?? hahahaha you jump in every thread

Natsoc failed. Naziism will never rise again because no one man can be trusted to make decisions.

All good points though...

what the fuck is the definition of racism? and why is this flyer considered racist??

if racism means you love and support your race put it before other races, then wouldn't blacks,Hispanics, and Asians be racist as well??

it's a sign of kuru

Well I can understand not wanting to have your house firebombed. SJWs are batshit insane.

Why do upset people always attempt to hide the fact they're upset by accusing others of being upset even though it always has the opposite effect?

It wasn't created by the left.
The term Alt-right was first coined years ago by Richard Spencer and was later adopted by sites like The Right Stuff.

So much this.

Where the sign is was literally 99% white 10 years ago and now every store sign is in Arabic so if they can read English they're probably white

It's racist cause it's supporting white power.

>wouldn't blacks,Hispanics, and Asians be racist as well??
No. Only white people can be racists.

The person who wrote that paper has me interested. I may be interested in subscribing to his newsletter.

The left doesn't care about racism on its face, it's anything that benefits and consolidates white people that's bad. Their entire movement is rooted in the demographic and cultural obliteration of white people, all of their actions stem from that goal. Remember that.

Ahhh and he even proudly quotes nigger terrorist Nelson Mandela.

richard spencer is an aids ridden faggot.

my children's caregiver is code for Fillipino nanny

I wonder if it's a good troll

This is all lining up far too well. Everything pol memes about is this guys twitter. Wtf

Considering white people turned out to be over 70% of the voting populace this election, that's a pretty shitty political strategy.

damn, they even bleached your skin, nigger! Wait, they bleached your skin... shit, run, before you get hired!

Post it on his main post with all the retweets

So the normies can see it.they're talking shit

And yet white guilt liberals eat it up faster than a muslim can wire up a cool clock. They are literally for their own death and obliteration as well as everything nice in the world because abloobloobloo, da wyte mayn so ebil and oppressive

how the hell do I prove a negative?
Just check google, you will just find shady right wing websites.
But you wont find a source for it.

Plenty of other GOAT Kipling poems:
like IF:
poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/46473

And this one:
poetryloverspage.com/poets/kipling/young_british_soldier.html

They were extremely close to winning, and if they did then spics/blacks/slimes would have become the majority in the next 4 years and white America would certainly never exist again. White people are either naive or too egalitarian to the point where a large portion of us were fooled into voting against our best interest racially. That's what they counted on to stand a chance in this election, and it almost worked.

I posted like 15 replies on one of the ones near the top because Im twitter illiterate, but that really pissed me off.

twitter.com/antimarxistpino/with_replies

Where's Sup Forums?

>They are literally for their own death and obliteration

No they're not, they just haven't put in the critical thought processes necessary to come to this conclusion. All they see is "POOR MUSLIMS LET'S HELP THEM MAKE BETTER LIVES DESU"

Twitter also killed my good account a couple weeks ago with all the followers.

>white people standing up for themselves
oy vey, it's like another shoah!

>not mentioning Sup Forums
They think they're too good for us

Yeah I saw but the normie niggers, sjws and reporters are posting in the other one

Might fall on deaf ears desu

IMO you cunts should search his name, find the main post with all the retweets and shit, and cut his nuts off by pointing out hes the bigoted scumbag pushing anti-white garbage.

Toronto may well be the most bluepilled city on earth

A large portion of them honestly believe the world would be a better place if white people vanished overnight, so white people becoming the minority in NA/EU is something they're actively attempting to make happen. It is most likely the lack of critical thought that causes it, but it's also heavily rooted in the media/education they were exposed to while their minds were developing. I used to think kinda like them when I was 15/16 years old just from watching Comedy Central all the time.

This was our country long before it was yours, cucks.

Now prepare for right wing death squads to come to your house in the middle of the night.

>My children's caregiver

What did he mean by this? Is he talking about his wife and her brat or is he talking about his own rugrat who he has no time for and so employs someone to play the role model?

What makes you think I wont join the squad?

"Liberals" just want censorship of opposing ideas through fear of social ostracization.

They are merely the places of deeper thought and discussion for white nationalism. Us Sup Forumsacks are the troops, fighting and memeing on the front lines. We are the stormtroopers that pave the way for them.

The Nelson "I'd rather rot in jail than speak out against racial violence, but give me a peace prize anyway" Mandela quote just wraps it all up. Goddamn.

>That feel when Little Johnny is getting taught by this numale cuck and groomed to be a good little feminized boy who hates his race and doesn't dare speak out of turn

When will the nightmare end?

They often promote whites being killed and taken out of the world because That's So Racist. Just like the Jews such as Soros, they want to bring in all these shitty barbaric people from absolute backwards civilizations that ruin any and all support that is given them. And by bringing them in, it causes a spike in white deaths but you can't do much about it because you're literally Hitler, it's just part of his culture! Don't be an oppressive shitlord! and the likes.

And the most stupid part of it is that they aren't even minorities. The only reason they are called that is because these traitorous persons are in a white nation, and most likely in very cushy areas without any so-called "minorities". Of the world, whites are a greater minority but you won't see them advocate for whites being in other parts of the world. Oh no, that's cultural appropriation and you're just stealing their land and resources and being literal Hitler again!

They are for the eradication of whites and all good parts of western civilization. That's the end of it.

It's nuts. But finally, FINALLY, we're starting to rise up and not accept being treated like shit for being white anymore. I hope one day America can be as homogeneous and based as Poland.

Is it true that Poles believe the Holocaust was committed by Jews against Poles, instead of the other way around?

This guy hates you Sup Forums and hes a principal at a school, teaching the sex ed curriculum with 6 genders that teaches anal sex to 3rd graders, written by a convicted incestuous pedophile who told 5 agents online how to fuck their own kids - and hes bitching about white people like we need to disappear

Hes being put in a media story, and the main tweet has a reported in it with him as the only reply. Hes online now, and blocked me after I ripped him a new asshole, but not in the main twitter post with all the retweets.

This is important.

Rip him another asshole.

How do we stop this?

What can we do to fight the menace in canada?

Because liberals continue to take the definition of racism to further and further extremes

Watch how none of the tweeters can refute any of this. In fact, all of the responses are exactly the same:

>This is deplorable! We are a multicultural and tolerant society! This is Trump's fault!

There isn't even anything racist about the poster. Hell, it doesn't even mention hate of other races. All it is doing is pointing out the fact that only ONE group is being targeted for dispossession and demoralization.

>my children's caregiver

It's official. The liberal progressive left is the new slave owners of 2016.