To be honest, this actually was fucking uncalled for

To be honest, this actually was fucking uncalled for.

Unpopular Sup Forums opinion but Spongebob’s character in season 1 was fucking adorable

He deserved it.

Spongebob's pranks were generally harmless. The only one that went a little too far was his prank on Squidward, but he promised to leave Squidward out of it afterwards.
Squidward's prank was both humiliating and looked physically painful. He was legit in the wrong here.

It was a bit heavy-handed, but sponge was being a bitch about it too.

Spongebob is annoying shit.
Unrelated question, would you feel sorry for nu-spongebob?

So you should physically harm someone who has harmed no one because you find them annoying? And I mean just you, not anyone else seeing how the customers he was pranking were cool with it.

yeah

Thats the problem with pranks, some asshole gets mad and takes it too far.

noise pollution is legally considered bodily harm.
you can only handle so much NYAHAHAHAHAHAH in your ear

Wey wook! It's Widward!

how did they get away with this?

At least Squidward realised what he did was horrible and learned to apologise.
Truth be told, you can’t really recapture this episode’s charm and message after Little Yellow Book.

Isn't Spongebob a legit asshole though? Wasn't there one episode where Squidward was fun and happy, then Spongebob got all jealous and tried to ruin everything for him solely because Squidward got popular with his friends?

That's post-movie Spongebob.

Post movie spongebob is a supreme asshole. Season 1 was him at his nicest and Season 2 and 3 he is still well meaning.

Oh so before the first movie he was just whacky and silly. Then after the movie he started actually being dickish? I just only remember that one episode as an example because Squidward was just having fun. Then Spongebob just got all jealous about it.

I'm sorry, I still can't get over the fact that a fucking Spongebob Timeline exists.

>that icarly shipping wiki page

S1 'Bob is the best iteration of the character. S2 and S3 were easily funnier/better but ramping up the silliness made Spongebob more of a prop for chaos than a character with motivations.

do people never take a look at themselves? is shame just a foreign concept?

God, he looks so fucking rigid here.

all of you dumbass retards don't know that it was all just a part of spongebob's prank

how did mr krabs not get tired of Spongeboy me Bob?

Old spongebob followed line of action

reminder that you can tell the quality of a spongebob episode by looking at how his cheeks are drawn

nah SpongeBob's just little bitch boy who can dish bants but can't take them

One really good way someone summed up old spongebob vs new spongebob

Old spongebob was STORY driven, weird antics happned if it related to the plot

New spongebob is STORYBOARD driven, goofy shit and visual gags are primary, and a story is shoved in there somewhere later

Tfw used to fap to this episode because I like wet and messy stuff like mud

The original creator of the show left after the movie and things started to fall apart.

ew

How is being tied to a rope and swung around a building fair compared to putting only one ice cube in someone's drink? If anything, Squidward's a little bitch who can't stand it when other people are having fun

>be a consistent annoyance to someone
>play the victim when you get yours
And playing the victim and turning the entirety of Bikini Bottom against Squidward was part of the prank. How is that not way worse?

isnt that only a thing because shipping exists in their own canon?

being annoying does not warrant physical torment and public humiliation

I'm still convinced that this wasn't written by humans but rather just some early test AI that just kept going.

quick rundown on this?

>physically painful
He's a sponge, he didn't feel a thing. It was just humiliating.

Can spongebob even be killed?

No but he can be raped

That's the whole idea of the episode

>there's only 3 homestuck ships
W-would it be a sin to expand it?

yeah if he eats a pie thats actually a bomb he will blow up unto sponge chunks

BUT if he gets mutilated by clams, giant cheese graters and educational television he will be ok

>6 months HRT

The iCarly wiki is extremely wild

fuck off Gordon

I liked the valentine day episode cause it showed Spongebob was just generally nice to everyone.

sponge attains ultra instinct

>some guy routinely taps on others' opposite shoulder making them look the other way
>2 weeks later someone takes a bat to his face and nearly kills him
>lol u had it coming
Faggot.