KEK

seriously can we stop with this kek shit? No matter how funny or satirical the meme may be, it would be nice if Christians could hang out here without participating in such a near occasion of mediate material cooperation in sin (on top of what is already encountered on the site) - as we are your most formidable allies in the fight against all this demonic pedo bullshit.

I know that this will be tough for many to consider without posting a thousand images & photoshops of that damned toad, but seriously... 1st commandment stuff here - moral sin for Catholics. I'm looking at you, you teen/college-aged atheists/agnostics rebelling against your parents religiosity.

Ave Maria.
Praised be Jesus Christ.

---------------------------------------

God, our Lord, King of ages, All-powerful and Almighty, you who made everything and who transform everything simply by your will; you who changed into dew the flames of the seven-times hotter furnace and protected and saved your three holy children.

You are the doctor and physician of our souls. You are the salvation of those who turn to you. We beseech you to make powerless, banish, and drive out every diabolic power and presence; every evil influence, malefice or evil eye and all evil actions aimed against us.
Where there is envy and malice, give us an abundance of goodness, endurance, victory and charity. O Lord, you who love man, We beg you to reach out your powerful hands and your most high and mighty arms and come to our aid.

Send your angel of peace over us, to protect our bodies and souls. May he keep at bay and vanquish every evil power, every poison or malice invoked against us by corrupt and envious people.

Then under the protection of your authority may we sing with gratitude, “The Lord is our salvation; whom should we fear?” We will not fear evil because you are with us, our God, our strength, our powerful Lord, Lord of peace, Father of all ages. Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo
apath.org/creating_religion.html
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Praise Kek heretic

Kek has cursed you with no digits. I however praise Kek.

This is Kek territory now.

great shitpost

Judeo-christian idolatry BTFO by Kek.

agreed, it's embarrassing
>kek save us
>redpilled
>cuck cuck cuck
it's like this board is full of children

wtf im christian now

The primordial and the god king stand supreme.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo

Kek is the one true God. I hope you will see the light.

Shadilay, my friend

We have /christ/ threads pretty often

Is other people's religion bothering you, user?

Kek is a guide for lost souls that have naively renounced their Lord without understanding what they were doing. The kids need Kek, it will take time but eventually Kek will guide them to Christ like he did once before. Even Satan isn't simply malevolent, he is only dangerous if you are tempted to place him and his fruits above God.

really makes you think

white's are pagan. cheers.

My trips prove kek exists as the 1 true god

Get gassed fag. these trips will show you kek is real and that you'll do well not to displease him.

Go suck jesus cock

No we cant, Kek is our guide and our brand now, the world know us by the god

faggot

PRAISE KEK

I became a Christian thanks to this election cycle. Kek actually helped me see the light lol

Fuck you in the ass. Get your fucking pope and shitty clergy to stop promoting white genocide and then you'll have the right to talk. Kek delivers the goods. The Church (tm), not so much.

Failure.jpg
I hope you get rekt by almighty Kek

Praise Kek

>Bushes

Every time.
Ben is a God among men.

Im a christian, but I am surprised this meme magic has worked. Is kek real? Is kek the beast? Is kek yahweh?

Wasnt completely sure if you were serious until i read Encouraging, but probably more damage being done in the meantime than good.

Shadilay, anons.

Yes it is just as much a caged religion as the church

CHECKED

Stay mad christcuck. Your god is more irrelevant than an internet frog meme. Keep worshing the jew on a stick.

>implying christians don't have a child like mentality

Kek is with us!

non-sequitur

This is not sunday school, faggot
Go suck bishop balls

Jesus Christ can't get hit a curve ball.

Jesus Christ didn't get our saviour elected.

Praise Kek.

>triggered

Don't make me call the Sup Forumsish Inquisition, that's a path you don't want to go down friend.

We have to have a child-like mentality in a way. It relates to faith. It's in the Gospels, too.

Jesus and his cucks only have a couple of lame ass miracles and saint faggots.

Kek has reality warping memetics, nice gets and plenty of butthurt from our enemies.

You can hang out in here, remember that Kek is a thousand times more awesome, every other god works for Kek.

God stood by while humanity got Rekt. Kek is here with us now.

>I'm looking at you, you teen/college-aged atheists/agnostics rebelling against your parents religiosity.
I'm 29. My parent weren't religious, I consider myself as a believer in god, though I reject every man-made churches/religions.
Fuck your christcuckery, your apologist viewpoint is what made the white men suffer in this age. If you wanna talk about the jew on the stick, find a board or site for your religion, but DO NOT tell me what to believe in.

You guys do realize that you would be much more counter-cultural if you were Catholic right? Whose back do you think these satanists have their target on?

It's called Providence anons. The problem is most of the people on this board aren't saved, and so in their blindness to the Holy Spirit, they attribute the acts of God to an idol.

Which is honestly hilarious as much as it is sad. People will unironically believe that an ancient Egyptian idol actually has power over reality, but they mock the Living God and scorn His believers

K E K MIT U N S

Oh we'll have an inquisition.

All the prayers to Jesus Christ in the last 2,000 years could not accomplish what Kek did in a matter of months.

>Praised be Jesus Christ

How dare you invade my temple

Testify!

>Which is honestly hilarious as much as it is sad. People will unironically believe that an ancient Egyptian idol actually has power over reality, but they mock the Living God and scorn His believers

So much Truth!

No ones forcing you to do anything are you that much of a cuck that you can't control what you post? also Kek > some dead Arab carpenter.

ALL PRAISE KEK

Now and forever

jidf says kek is racist, so no

fell for the religion meme
fell for the bad/evil meme

No one in reality actually believes in christianity deep down - if anyone did the world would be a living hell.

Praised.

nah, it's stiff doctrine and supression of other beliefs that killed Christianity in the first place, poeple don't like being told what is right and have a need to look for the right path themselves. let them experimment and find the light on their own, it's what free will is for anyways. and besides, who said that every worship is bad? in 10 commandments it literally says that you shouldn't put other spirits ABOVE God, not ignore them completly. and God created many spirits, not all are malevolent, some are also his servants

Have you ever heard of the Roman Martyrology?

Behold the power.

PRAISE KEK

my God predates your (((Christ))) by an infinant amount

You won't be shilling your archaic jew god here, faggot, we dem goys.

This

Kek could just be an egyptian manifestation of a christian deity, just as pepe is to kek.

Praise Kek.

kill yourself christcuck

kek is god here

KEK IS LOVE
E
K

I
S

L
I
F
E

kek sucks

Glory to God in the Highest.

>infinant

>this projection

embarrassing.

PRAISE KEK

9/66, 13.636363%

Never ceases to amaze me how this happens in KEK praise threads. Unbelievers, see for yourself, count, and let the truth manifest itself through the holy digits.

PRAISE

>and and

The Christian leaders regretfully labelled all spirits as demons for political reasons. The image of Satan as a goat man is purely to associate "satyr worship" with evil. The demonizing of Satan in general is also a political oversimplifying for the masses.

Satan the light bringer represents the main human centric spirit, he gave us self awareness, language and the power over fire. All tools which enabled us to break our contract with nature and live in an unsustainable way that will eventually collapse, this is living in "sin". Christs message includes a blueprint of an eternal sustainable kingdom of God, through this He provided the way out of sin, the only way.

Kek is not Satan or Yahweh or any of the old local spirits but a new born babby spirit of the internet who took the form of an ancient egypian chaos god "for the lulz" and meme warfare purposes. By capturing peoples imaginations he guides them into the metaphorical thinking of our ancestors eventually making them understand why the way forward is through Christ.

germany's official religion is christianity.. muslims are taking over your country.. coincidence?

kek is your only hope to rid your country of the islamic scourge. embrace kek

>The demonizing of Satan
satan literally means adversary

shut the fuck up, heretic SCUM, do not affront this board with your vile jewish god, kaffir!

If kek isn't real then explain these digits

Beat it normies.

>Christfag
>Red-pilled
Pick one

'PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAISE DESU

>Kek is not Satan or Yahweh or any of the old local spirits but a new born babby spirit of the internet who took the form of an ancient egypian chaos god "for the lulz" and meme warfare purposes. By capturing peoples imaginations he guides them into the metaphorical thinking of our ancestors eventually making them understand why the way forward is through Christ.

I wish this was true, but seems to be more the work of satan than anything. literal black vomit coming out of his "followers" posts

KEK WILLS IT.

He is still our adversary, he gave us self awareness for selfish reasons, to tempt us to obey him, we must fight his temptations constantly but that doesn't make him any less part of God's plan. Without the light bringer offending nature by illuminating us we would still be apes.

Also, God can never be the author of evil. He only permits it.

KEK created
Good Times

guys we are switching timelines everytime you do a decision.

cern started this in 2012 and time is running faster

He is the author of everything, the original "Word", "Thought" or "Meme". The arbiter of logic.

I don't really care what some burger creationist idolaters yell about in their megachurches, they have no authority.

apath.org/creating_religion.html

so were talking about his soverign vs perfect will?

Also not used to hearing people in megachurches called idolaters. Pretty sure they are the protestants who can't stand images of the Blessed Mother.

Maybe confused though. What's your denomination?

Sure, as long as you admit that orthodoxy is the way.

Convert now or prepare to have your head chopped off, infidel. Shadillah.

What is Kek? I have been recently introduced to this site and don't understand what some of the slang/anagrams mean

>cites first commandment
>blatantly ignores fourth
>ignores the second in my opinion
real faithful there Catholics

even so remaining faithful in the vast majority of the other ways you walk you are still certainly looked upon as His children.

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/