Injustice 2 #44 STORYTIME

Some shit happens and some shit not

Someone gets a neat gift

Someone doesn't know how to make a summary It's me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78N2SP6JFaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This Mike S Miller guy is just garbage, Jesus Christ. I hope he never gets work anywhere else.

Yeah, I agree. He always is the low-point when it comes to art. I guess dude works fast if he's still on the title

Bump.
Just read this, can't wait to see how Sup Forums feels about the surprise at the end

how the fuck is that bruce is still so young? He has a 20-year-old son and trained several teenagers who became adults

I don't know, Bat-magic I guess. He should be Beyond' at this point

If he started Batmanning in his early 20s, knocked up Talia right away and all the Robins trained under him for a year or two only he could be in his late 30s.

Zack Snyder BTFO

oh shit
hype

Off to a good start.

he's going to get BTFO so hard

Feels super, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=78N2SP6JFaI

See you all next week!

Oh my god he's gonna get fucking ethered

Aw dammit he's going to die.

And even if he wasn't he probably shouldn't dress like the guy who enslaved the world.

he is going to die, right?

Great issue, but, yeah, this has death flags all over it.

Boy 'bout to catch that Doomsday fade

So best case he sacrifices himself to defeat Amazo, worst case he gets ganked by Wonder Woman.

Jesus this needs to stop. What does this have to do fucking game. Is this going to touch on Hellboy or the turtles.

Tim never lived to see this.

I choose to believe he'll be saved in the last moment and be Superboy with the Legion in the future.

relax folks, he's going to die, yeah -and by necksnapping too-, but not so soon.

I've never seen a character put up death flag that quickly.

Just a page ago he had a good chance of living.

are you implying that Taylor wouldn't be above making the first panels of the next comic Connor 's death?

mfw

>Hand held high
>Right
>Symbol
Is superboy a nazi?

It's meant to be a prequel, so they can't actually do anything with what happens in the game aside from set up, and this time it's a sequel, so many things (like Superman in prison) go straight from I1 to I2, heavily limiting what this series can do. He has much more freedom with characters who aren't actually in the game.

amazo is /ourguy/?

kek Ollie and Dinah fucked on the couch

NO NOT CONNOR NOT AGAIN

>villian is fighting overpopulation
>isn't attacking western countries like a cliche

pretty nice.

>And even if he wasn't he probably shouldn't dress like the guy who enslaved the world.
Batman ?

these issues tend to start pretty strong nowadays.

Can someone post the testicle opener from a couple issues back

He's gonna fucking die isn't he

>What does this have to do fucking game
Nothing, hopefully.

Neck snapping is so undignified, I hope Amazo kills him in a way that lets him maintain some dignity. Maybe just a beating to death like Superboy-Prime gave him in the main universe?

Speaking of which, if Prime hated the Post-Crisis universe for being too dark and edgy, surely he’d absolutely despise the Injusticeverse even more so? Might be fun having him show up, but then again, he’s not a character who should appear casually in a prequel comic with zero repercussions. Prime showing up in any universe should always be a big deal and I’m not sure Injustice will ever have room for that.

It will be interesting seeing Diana and Cassie meet for the first time in the story. I’m assuming Diana has no idea that she was Phantom Zoned?

Surely Nubia should show up to help if she’s the new Wonder Woman? Maybe a good chance for her to get killed and Diana to take the mantle back.

Is Batman’s distress call only reaching Steel, Green Arrow, Black Canary (and by extension, little Connor), Harley Quinn, Superboy, Wonder Girl and (presumably) Starfire? AMAZO is a big deal, why doesn’t he contact Plastic Man, Offspring, Wildcat, Dr. Mid-Nite, Zatanna and Dr. Fate as well? Or surely he’d make an exception and allow Flash to access the Speed Force again? Barry might even be able to talk some sense into King Solovar. What about Deadman (Dick)? Catwoman?

Whose side is Aquaman on again? I remember in Year One he started on the Insurgency, then was bullied into joining the Regime. Who is he loyal to in Injustice 2? Either way, surely he’d oppose Ras?

Guest characters aren't canon.

left moron

>Whose side is Aquaman on again?
He's isolating himself in Atlantis in the period between the games. He joins Batman when Brainiac bottles Atlantis. Then when they beat Brainiac and Batman is being a retard by not wanting to kill him, Aquaman turns on Batman because he wants Brainiac's head.

There’s always someone in these threads...

No, Batman didn’t make himself literally emperor of the world. He didn’t kill literally a dozen other heroes with his own bare hands like Superman did. Batman didn’t end a reign of terror by ordering the Doomsday and an Amazon/Atlantian army to level Gotham and New Metropolis.

>tfw Injustice 2 is better than any of the rebirth books

>Injustice 2
>better
No

Just noticed that the broadcast went to all Justice League members and reserve members. So I guess Plastic Man was contacted offscreen as well, and maybe Aquaman.

Would the Justice League only include Batman’s “current” team, or would a message go out to all former members as well? Is it possible that Barry was contacted? Even a voicemail for Wonder Woman at Themescyra? Obviously Wonder Woman is in hiding right now, but I would imagine the threat of AMAZO would warrant him at least reaching out to her?

What happened to Raven and Hawkgirl at the end of last game? I assume Cyborg is still in jail? Would Batman bother to contact him if he’s directing literally everyone against AMAZO?

kek

>cockblocked by Damian.

Jesus fuck. Will this character ever stop being obnoxious and ruining everything?

OH SNAP

If all reserve members were contacted, this would be the perfect time for Wally West to show up. Have AMAZO smoke him in one panel if you don’t want to deal with him in the Injusticeverse. His absence has always felt kind of jarring to me. My personal canon here is that he was sitting on the fence during Superman’s reign -he didn’t support what Superman was doing, but nor did he want to go against his uncle Barry, so he just chose to sit it out. It’s really the only explanation I can come up with.

He's a trunksfag, what did you expect.

>Connor 'bout to get BTFO by a toaster.

Bring it.

Superboy-Prime showing up could be a good plot starter for Injustice 3, since they've already used everything else. Not sure how the game's story would play out though. I guess it would end in another team up again but that's kind of boring.

>The Day of the Toilet Paper

What kind of reader conditioning is this?

If you take Superman’s ending as canon, (and if I’m remembering correctly), he takes control of Braniac’s tech and goes galactic. Presumably he’s conquering other planets. You could have him face off against Darkseid or the New Gods (they haven’t appeared in the games, and have barely appeared in the comics.) You could have him face off against various Lantern Ring corps. Atrocitus only showed up one time in the game and didn’t do much. Sinestro is still out there somewhere and might be bitter at Superman for abandoning him. Larfleeze hasn’t appeared yet, not has Sodam Yat -who would have a very interesting dynamic with Superman, being both a GL and a Daxamite. Lobo could make a return.

Plenty of stuff you could do on a galactic scale if Superman’s ending is canon -and I think the Superman ending leaves the most room open for more stories.

Or you could bring in the Crime Syndicate from Earth 3. Right off the bat you have a bunch of alternate skins and costumes, and we already have Grid. If the Crime Syndicate is running from the Anti-Moniter, you have a chance for Superman to be a grey hero again -because a villian protagonist needs someone worse to face off against. The CS could bring back dead character counterparts too without cheap resurrections. Milk some drama from Bats/Supes/Harley by bringing in a heroic Joker.

Superboy-Prime is a fun character, but I don’t see how he could work in a game’s story. His backstory is very convoluted and he’s ultimately just a stronger Superman skin. Prime would fucking hate the Injusticeverse though. I can see him getting pissed off that the universe is (a) overly dark and edgy, and (b) a tie in to a video game that he would be aware of. His inclusion would be a lot of fun, but it would be a hard sell to audiences and clash with the serious tone of the games.

>yfw he beats Amazo and then decides to leave to another multiverse with the surviving Titans to live out his happy ending which is why he isn't in Injustice 2

THE ULTIMATE BAIT AND SWITCH

Is Amazo blowing up all the designated shitting streets? What a monster!

>sucker punch
Why is it Wonder Woman is the worst character in this comic.

It's kinda impressive that the artist has not increased his drawing in the slightest since he started.

Who's dog is that?

Who? Mike S Miller or Bruno Redondo?

Miller, redondo is pretty good if you ask me.

Where the fuck is donna troy , and some other dudes that i don't remember ?

Why can’t I bury my face in those tits?

Dead probably

DESIGNATED
GENOCIDE
STREET

One of the families who got amazo'd a couple issues back.

Cassie you horny slut

Still should not have jobbed so easily, now watch WW beat the crap out of Amazo

>Or you could bring in the Crime Syndicate from Earth 3.
If they do that then just make a Forever Evil adaption

That's fucking wrong.

Could he always fly?, or did he get a boost from Zod's heart?

NOW

STOMP ON HIS TESTICLES

Classic (Injustice) Wonder Whore.

I feel like putting on Superman's costume after the original Injustice is kind of tone deaf.

Then again, it is the original costume and not the Regime one.

Supermang never wore that in Injustice though. It was always a more muted, modern looking suit. Never wore the trunks either.

>I feel like putting on Superman's costume after the original Injustice is kind of tone deaf.
Not as much as having Harley "Metropolis Nuker" Quin on the Justice League.

Supes is back yayyy injustice

Based Ra's wiping out the street shitters.

Kek. This is gonna be gruesome.

Wait, Mike S Miller is still working in comics? I remembered he got in trouble for homophobia or whatever back in the early 00's.

Actually, there was at least one flashback issue showing that he wore it in the past (he helps a kid with a broken bike). Then he switched to the armor costume sometime before Injustice starts and to a different armor after the regime officially starts.