BASED CHILIS MANAGER TAKES MEAL FROM BLACK VETERAN

Elderly german trump supporter red pills manager.
Like some other establishments around the country, Chili’s offered free meals to veterans and active military service members on Veterans Day. Walker wrote on his Facebook page that he was eating at Chili’s with his service dog, Barack, when an elderly customer wearing a Trump shirt came up to him. “He said he was in Germany, and that they did not let Blacks serve over there,” Walker wrote.

Soon after, Walker said the restaurant’s manager approached him and said that a fellow customer said Walker was “not a real soldier because [he] had [his] hat on indoors.” He asked to see identification, and continued to question Walker. Eventually, he took his food away, even though Walker showed him his military ID and discharge paperwork.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/chilis-apologizes-veterans-day_us_58297fe7e4b0c4b63b0d47d1?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/333rd_Field_Artillery_Battalion_(United_States)
digitalcommons.uconn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1235&context=srhonors_theses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a fellow customer said Walker was “not a real soldier because [he] had [his] hat on indoors.”

Redpilled as fuck.

but the guy is a veteran? so black veterans dont count?

>i have a stick up my ass lol so based

You're retarded

>Shitty American food restaurants still able to treat Veterans better than the VA

ayylmao

Nigger detected

“He said he was in Germany, and that they did not let Blacks serve over there,”

>service dog named barack
>had his discharge paperwork on hand

these reeks of bullshit

Not based at all stupid asshole.

Maybe the dude is celebrating his veterans day and wants to have his dog with him and has his papers in case tightasses like this guy showed up.

>He said he was in Germany, and that they did not let Blacks serve over there
What does WW2 have to do with this?

>not a real soldier because [he] had [his] hat on indoors
Now there's your problem. Wearing hat indoors is reason enough to take a soldier's lunch away.

OP thats not based at all

>flat billed top

No, this is shitty. Theres a difference between a black and a nigger. This was just a black veteran trying to enjoy his one (1) free meal

profile.php?id=100012925955468

black lives matter and hates trump

Notice how they made sure to point out ''german'' and ''trump supporter''

Who walks around with discharge papers?

I'm calling bullshit.

Based?

That manager was pathetic. The man served, some senile faggot comes up and says he couldn't have, the vet provides ID and discharge papers and they take his goddamn hamburger away.

Not all black people are niggers. This guy with the Trump shirt on dishonored the service by pissing all over a brother in arms.

Took me five seconds to find a black unit that fought in the Battle of the Bulge, the 333rd Field Artillery Battalion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/333rd_Field_Artillery_Battalion_(United_States)

On Veteran's day? There's a ton of freebies for people in the service or retired from active duty. Discharge papers are one of the best legal proofs for it, especially if you're so old as to be a WWII or Korean vet.

Fuck Chilis.

This. Services guarantees citizenship.

I think there is a bit of confusion with this, I don't think they're implying that he served in WW2 (he doesn't look old enough anyways). I believe that he meant that he was stationed somewhere in Germany while he was in the military

What are the odds that the black guy was just trying to take advantage of Veterans Day discounts and pretending like he served?

Scammers wear military uniforms and go around scamming places acting acting like they are veterans.

E D G Y

D

G

Y

W O W

O

W

L O O K M U M

O

O

K

M

U

M

This shit makes zero sense from start to finish. Like somebody put it through 6 different languages on google translator. Please rewrite in english thanks.

Honestly this is one thing I never get, as a disabled vet of Enduring Freedom, I don't leave the fucking house on memorial day, fuck I turn off my phone and pretty much pretend the world doesn't exist. The idea I get a fucking meal at chili's is kind of disgusting to me seems like a false sincerity. How about honor us by actually fucking hiring some of us instead of giving us a sandwich and a goodoleboy pat on the back.

This

>Based

Fuck outta here with that

This thread reeks of degenerate faggots with no respect for our vets.

I don't get it

Is this supposed to impress us?

Old fuck was an asshole

We're not all mindless 14/88 blind bigots

Fucking redditors

Which is bullshit as well, considering there were plenty of black soldiers going in with everyone else, including during and after the occupation of Germany. Which is what the old shit in the Trump shirt was denying.

digitalcommons.uconn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1235&context=srhonors_theses

Zero. Guy had his military ID and discharge papers.

He didn't have any military ID, his uniform was dog shit, he had some old training certificate with a name on it, so what?

It's hard to believe that manager was so fucking stupid.

You would need to be 100% positive about a soldier being a fake to kick him out of the restaraunt because you should know that the consequences of a faker getting away with it is losing out on one meal while the consequences of kicking out a veteran on fucking veteran's day are going to be massive.