Thoughts?

Thoughts?
I dont have children but I dont see the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/417997/professor-if-you-read-your-kids-youre-unfairly-disadvantaging-others-katherine-timpf
abc.net.au/radionational/programs/philosopherszone/new-family-values/6437058
www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/swift/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Professor

>reading to your child is seen as bonding and supporting child brain development
>minorities don't read to their children
>not so fast white scum

Other children aren't my responsibility, Professor Chucklefuck

nice strawman. At least post the article you are referring to.

(((Professor)))

The entire point of having children is to raise them to be superior to other children, so that when they are adults they become the superior sexual partner.

You should
>talk to your child as often as possible
>read to your child
>let your child explore some form of art
>push your child to move into some form of physical hobby
Most children do not get any of the above from todays parents.
Daddy turns on his xbone and mommy fucks Chad, while the kid becomes an autistic little shit.

Fuck every single collectivist bootlicking Borg dipshit on the face of this rock.

If you think I'm not referring to you, you're more likely wrong about that than not.

Who is the professor? Nig or jew?

Good I want my kids to be big, smart, strong, and better than some ratty ass nigger who lives off drainage.

it's amazing how the simple act of communicating with your child like they're a person can put them so far ahead of other people's kids

it's insane

>Being smarter than others is offensive
What a time to be alive

>The entire point of having children is to raise them to be superior to other children

I get your point but you cant say that without looking like a racist bigot.

>hey people, I hate you and I hope your kids die, my children damn sure will be dancing on the graves of yours!

I do volunteer work in a school for younger children, and the amount of them that have parents that do not bother to read to them ever is amazing.

>mexican intellectuals

Cucks have been calling Darwin racist for a century but that doesn't make him wrong.

This isn't an ethical stance though, if it is racist or not does not matter.
This is pure biological function.
Even if my kid becomes gay for instance, I still have a primitive biological drive to ensure my legacy is taken care of.
There is no sociological issue here.
I could fuck an asian girl and make a half asian babe and I would still want it to be superior to other children.

Family always comes first, why do you think so many mexicans are butthurt because Trump is kicking them out?
Because it's fucking over their family.
Well sorry to tell you Mexico, my family (if I had one, not trying to say i'm not the same beta neet as everyone else here) would come first in all things. I would cheat, lie, do anything to ensure they are taken care of above another family.

I don't have time to worry about other people when I work day to day barely making bills meet. I have to make sure that woman is happy and our child is developed.

It really is, i'm not the most intelligent person in the world and not the most physical either.
However my dad regularly talked to me about a multitude of different subjects and my interest range is probably a lot broader than the average human.
I'm also not fat, which was a big part of being physically fit during my teenage years.

These are the same type of people who say that you're not allowed to talk about religion with your kids until they're 18, or that spanking is child abuse.

nice trips btw

>if your baby isn't born addicted to crack it's unfair for those who were

The article is satire.

ty user,
but seriously I am sorry for the less privileged, as someone who has been to every area of the world in some form (only a few countries I haven't been in, mostly Africa and South America) I can tell you I've seen a lot of horrible things.
There is no point in helping other people if it takes away the basic comfort my family has.
I will always help others to an extent, but I'm currently trying to have a child with my girlfriend.
I just can't afford to think about others, despite what most ethnicities believe most white people don't have it easy. I barely meet most bills and yes, I would do everything I could to make sure that my child has it easier than I do.
If it means taking what free time I have to talk and work with my child, so be it.

nignogs don't educate their kids, they raise them in an envirolment with drugs and without a father; but they want equality, so all people must be stupid for them

I fucking hate liberals. They are determined to undermine everything we've spent the last thousand years creating.

The world is unfair. The best thing you can do for your child is to make sure it is as unfair in their favor as possible.

>a limited number of children are born every year
>an unlimited number are not
>life is privilege
>therefore kill yourself

Don't worry about racism,
It still works if you read to them in Spanish.

'stop being better parents, white people.'

It's not really satire if it's what leftists actually believe

Competition is what pushes civilization forward, why the fuck should I care that little tyrone can't read? His parents should have done a better job.
I wont be dumbing down my kids so that all the retards can keep up.

You can't trick me Moloch, my kids be smart enough to dodge you

STATE
ENFORCED
HOMOSEXUALITY

wake up

This is retarted

Pretty fuckable desu

nice digits

Wouldn't mind giving her advantaged children desu senpai

I teach and I fucking wish parents would read to their kids.

Jesus Christ. The lack of vocabulary is mind-boggling.

>unfairly disadvantaging
Seems we have found the Handicapper General

Nice source there op.

>somebody in the world unironically produces articles like that one

Giving my kids advantages is my fucking responsibility as a parent.

Reminder that these articles are made for women who read it to feel better about not being good mothers and fucking niggers.

It's all part of the jew agenda,

This is an Onion article, right?

Good Movie, watched it in high school.

This might happen if SJWs get their way for the next 60 years.

This "professor" needs to be fired.

>The leftists are showing (((their))) hand
>They want Harrison Bergeron to be real

Jesus christ, someone preheat the oven.

That's exactly what satire is sideways Germany.

Lmao Ok guys. Im never coming back to this site

In the last pic you have to comply because you agreed to the rules of the society.
By accepting the protection of the police and the service of the state.

Need to be put on a cross desu

It literally doesn't matter how you raise your kids.

No - nothing is agreed to.
Nothing has been accepted.

When the mafia rolls into your neighborhood and extorts you for "protection" money it doesn't make what they're doing any less extortion. The state is no different.

If you can barely meet most bills, why are you concidering having a child now?

My thought is, this is the easiest bait of your entire life.

Let the record show there is no (you) from me.

Thanks for the image, now whenever someone gets upset at me for defecating in public I'll show them this.

>minorities don't read to their children
my mexican mommy read to me in Pedro Dialect

what is happening to this world?
you can't even read to your fucking kids anymore?

I want off this ride

If you shit on people's property you shouldn't be surprised when people fuck you up, commie~

The mafia does not protect or provide anything for you.
The state is a promise between millions that they will obey some rules.
You might not have agreed but you benefit from it.
Therefore if you wish to to continue to benefit from the state obey their rules.
If not... rebel and you are outside the rule of law and any power including the state can do what it wants with you.

It's on maybe 6 different news sites with different authors. The original is on ABC. What you are witnessing is Poe's Law

>The mafia does not protect or provide anything for you
So if the mafia extorts money from me and builds a sidewalk around my house, providing me with a smooth walking surface, then it's no longer extortion and is perfectly OK... is what you're telling me.

The deal is not between you and an organization.
Its between millions.
If the mafia made a "deal" with your town to protect it from bandits for a fee and they do their part then its a state like entity.
The state does not forcefully take your obey.
The state warns you that if you do not obey the rules then you are an "outlaw"
Which means any power can do anything to you.
So the state does hurt you, leave you alone bomb you etc. because there is no deal between you.

Take your money not "obey"

It's real

nationalreview.com/article/417997/professor-if-you-read-your-kids-youre-unfairly-disadvantaging-others-katherine-timpf

So lets say the mafia is a really big one, [insert arbitrary number here] million strong.
They do the same thing - they move into an arbitrary proximity of me, and extort me and everyone else around me for protection money, occasionally building sidewalks around our houses to make sure they fulfill your "provide something" criteria.

>The state does not forcefully take your obey
Really? So taxes are optional?

>The entire point of having children is to raise them to be superior to other children, so that when they are adults they become the superior sexual partner.
And the entire point of (((articless))) like this is to rig it so that brown people become the superior sexual partner.

you wish
abc.net.au/radionational/programs/philosopherszone/new-family-values/6437058

Fuck Dimpf and fuck white people

I will do everything I can to put my kids ahead of everyone else's.

Fuck your kids. Mine are more important.

top kek

fucking multicult man. god i hate this shit

We need more people who think like this in the world.

I've been reading excessively advanced math stuff to my kid (Rudin, Dummit/Foote) and then presenting a really kid-friendly version of it on the chalkboard in my study. He probably doesnt understand shit about the technicalities but the goal is for him to see the underlying patterns unifying the concrete examples. He's not a prodigy but he's still pretty "tfw to intelligent"

>(((professors))) will refute this

While I agree that caring for your kids more than others is necessary for a functioning society, being downright sociopathic about other people's kids is not a good thing. I love my kids the most but I would always help out another parents if they asked.

This is Fahrenheit 451 tier bullshit. This had better be fake.

thread has several links in it. its not fake

This is so fucking stupid. Life is literally about being advantageous over others that is why humans are a fucking thing under minding the fact that having a advantage is they only reason humans exist over other species is stupid. We should all attempt to make the next generation better than the last. I don't give a shit about some poor fucking kid in fucking Africa or Mexico I'm not holding my fucking kids back for there sake. These people need to be shot Jesus Christ day of rope couldn't come fucking faster

>Actually trying to stop parents wanting the best for their kid and being successful
>Trying to stop one of the most healthy parts of human nature in favour of someone too mentally degraded to do it themselves

Must we continue to listen to these people as they try to degenerate us to the lowest common denominator until we no longer appear like human beings and have the same deep hatred for healthy human nature that they do.

My kids are better than yours and I'll be celebrating every moment of that.
I can think that while simultaneously being a nice person. Valuing one's own children over others is a desirable trait for parents to have.

Fuck this gay Earth!

This.
Next they're going to try to stigmatize playing catch and eating vegetables.

He said the opposite and the media spun it on him

www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/swift/

>Life is literally about being advantageous over others
No; that's a really pathetic operating principle too.
Other people are irrelevant.

Witnessed

>if you read to your kids, you're "unfairly disadvantaging" others

If you don't read to your kids, it's child abuse and you should be locked up